I don't like dressing nice

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
"Nice shirt bro"

Tho some may find the previous sentence as a compliment, I really think its a subtle insult.

Its basically saying that they literally can't find anything good about your face so they have to look at your clothes.

I have my own taste in clothes - its these plain black shirts, hoodies and jackets. I like it bc its simple, and bc it makes the facial coloring stand out more, which is the only good part of my face.

Having your own clothes mog your face by wearing some expensive golden shit is brutal imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Allornothing, murdah and 3 others
Same I wear the same clothes everyday I'm a slob.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Lonenely sigma
bro wants boys to hit on him 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Ultimate SUbhuman and Lonenely sigma
Same I wear the same clothes everyday I'm a slob.
Bro you responded literally 2.5 second after I posted this you ain't read shit nigga

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Costcosuperstore and Miant Gimplants
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
"Nice shirt bro"

Tho some may find the previous sentence as a compliment, I really think its a subtle insult.

Its basically saying that they literally can't find anything good about your face so they have to look at your clothes.

I have my own taste in clothes - its these plain black shirts, hoodies and jackets. I like it bc its simple, and bc it makes the facial coloring stand out more, which is the only good part of my face.

Having your own clothes mog your face by wearing some expensive golden shit is brutal imo
layering clothes professionally is the only acceptable way to dress nice

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and alurmo
thats why i want to become a fashion designer and make ugly clothes and label it as art so that when ppl actually wear it outside it will look retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, noobs and Lonenely sigma
thats why i want to become a fashion designer and make ugly clothes and label it as art so that when ppl actually wear it outside it will look retarded
This is a reality, it's called oversize. The style only retarded dudes wear to appear shorter and wider.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, Lonenely sigma and alurmo
dumb take tbh
jfl do u just expect someone to walk up to and say "wow u hve a nice face:p" :feelskek:

someone complementing u on ur shirt or whatever could also mean they like ur face but just wanna be subtle about it. Same reason why most foids will at first only complement ur hair or eyes, cause even though those are genetically determined traits, they're socially acceptable to complement without coming off as superficial

• Hmm...
dumb take tbh

jfl do u just expect someone to walk up to and say "wow u hve a nice face:p" :feelskek:

someone complementing u on ur shirt or whatever could also mean they like ur face but just wanna be subtle about it. Same reason why most foids will at first only complement ur hair or eyes, cause even though those are genetically determined traits, they're socially acceptable to complement without coming off as superficial
I've heard women say some ultra specific stuff about cheekbones, jaw lenght, chin etc. Obv they didn't know the blackpill terminology but they'd say "he hasss likeee a really projected facee" when someone has a good forward growth.

Also, I do generally get complimented on both eyes and the hair, but literally only on those 2 things (and maybe sometimes about the lips), which as I said means absolutely nothing as women can be very specific when you are gl

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I've heard women say some ultra specific stuff about cheekbones, jaw lenght, chin etc. Obv they didn't know the blackpill terminology but they'd say "he hasss likeee a really projected facee" when someone has a good forward growth.
online sure, very unlikely to happen irl though when u can't hide behind a screen

• +1
Get some drip white boy

• JFL