I don't think all women are evil

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I don't think women are all Satan's spawn like this forum seems to think. I have seen so many instances of thr contrary irl. Like dont get me wrong most women are indeed worthless whores with no value but I do think women are capable of extreme love. They are very rare to find but they still exist. I have seen them and they are the ones who should you should LTR and have a family with.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel, try2beme and 8 others
@Heinrich Schmidt @TechnoBoss @MoggerGaston @Xtra @Ricky212

This is common sense.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, coispet, northern mogger and 1 other person
Unless they commit Sati it’s all an act

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
cope neeguh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Eternal_, Zeruel and 1 other person
They aren’t all whores. Most of them are sweet people. Some of the best moments in my life have been with women. They’re the same as men. Men have fucked me over way more than women have in this life.

The people on this forum just hate women because they’ve had no success with them. Truth be told, most women I encounter are very nice, and they’re good at making you feel better. If you’re chronically online and only look at examples of women cucking guys, lying to them, etc etc, you’re gonna think they’re all like that.

Most women are very sweet to be honest. Now are most relationship material? No.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel, Eternal_ and 3 others
True.

I love my oneitis. She has always been so nice to me.

She’s a pure, Christian virgin that attends church every Sunday. She’s nothing like the other girls and one day i promised myself i would marry her and make her mine.

I can’t wait!

F9DA618A 8EA2 4F61 9173 B3BEF334DE7D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pablomaxx, bloomercel, shabby890 and 9 others
They aren’t all whores. Most of them are sweet people. Some of the best moments in my life have been with women. They’re the same as men. Men have fucked me over way more than women have in this life.

The people on this forum just hate women because they’ve had no success with them. Truth be told, most women I encounter are very nice, and they’re good at making you feel better. If you’re chronically online and only look at examples of women cucking guys, lying to them, etc etc, you’re gonna think they’re all like that.

Even prostitutes can be kind and nice this doesn’t say anything about a person

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Eternal_ and Jason Voorhees
They are all evil

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Jason Voorhees
Most women aren’t capable of being evil, neither are normies.
Women live at a level where meeting their base needs is all they’re concerned about, their emotions are dulled in spite of the dramaticism, they don’t feel intensely at all. If a woman is evil more likely than not it is a case of banal evil, much like the average Nazi in WW2 Germany. Only ascended 150+ IQ Satanic beings like myself are capable of true, black evil. So don’t get it twisted…

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel, TechnoBoss and 10 others
Tell that to niggas like @Heinrich Schmidt and @MoggerGaston
you are wrong and easily fooled by their virtue signalling.

literally never received even the slightest hint of female empathy/sympathy in my life. this is only reserved to chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel, Copeful and 5 others
you are wrong and easily fooled by their virtue signalling.

literally never received even the slightest hint of female empathy/sympathy in my life. this is only reserved to chads.
You’re clearly trolling but there is a lesson here that most cucks in this thread seem to have missed. Women are experts in virtue signaling hence why the many cucks in this thread keep repeating “they’re so nice to me 🥺

Women are social engineers. They know what to say and when to say it and who to say it to. Women are the ultimate Jews and they are the final form of the stereotypical cunning Jewish character we all know and read about.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
You’re clearly trolling
Nah. I am exaggerating, but it's not a troll. My mother was an abusive narc who abused me as a child, it has put a massive stain on my view of women. I haven't seen her in 4 years and I won't see her ever again.

When I combine this with my experiences as a 3PSL truecel in my youth. Lots of bullying, 0 positive female interactions, women talking shit about me behind my back, women making websites about me where they shared photos of me and talked about how ugly I am (insane internet bullying), seeing my male buddies ditch me as I didn't fit in with mixed gender social groups due to my looks.

Ending up as 23yo KHHV.

I honestly have almost no positive experiences in my life with women whatsoever. And a massive list with negative ones.

At least with men, I have a list of positive experiences too, to compensate for the shitty experiences I've had with men.
It's not that one-sided of a list as it is with women where the positive-experience side is almost entirely empty.

but there is a lesson here that most cucks in this thread seem to have missed. Women are experts in virtue signaling hence why the many cucks in this thread keep repeating “they’re so nice to me 🥺

Women are social engineers. They know what to say and when to say it and who to say it to. Women are the ultimate Jews and they are the final form of the stereotypical cunning Jewish character we all know and read about.
Yup. Women do their best to come across as these empathic, kind beings. But they aren't any better than the average man in true action.

The average man simply virtue signals less, but acts essentially the same as the average woman.

It's lowIQ to look at what people say, instead of looking how people act.

Words are cheap and pretty much meaningless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, horizontallytall and 4 others
if they have been done dirty by someone they loved then yes they are evil

Nah. I am exaggerating, but it's not a troll. My mother was an abusive narc who abused me as a child, it has put a massive stain on my view of women. I haven't seen her in 4 years and I won't see her ever again.

When I combine this with my experiences as a 3PSL truecel in my youth. Lots of bullying, 0 positive female interactions, women talking shit about me behind my back, women making websites about me where they shared photos of me and talked about how ugly I am (insane internet bullying), seeing my male buddies ditch me as I didn't fit in with mixed gender social groups due to my looks.

Ending up as 23yo KHHV.

I honestly have almost no positive experiences in my life with women whatsoever. And a massive list with negative ones.

At least with men, I have a list of positive experiences too, to compensate for the shitty experiences I've had with men.
It's not that one-sided of a list as it is with women where the positive-experience side is almost entirely empty.

Yup. Women do their best to come across as these empathic, kind beings. But they aren't any better than the average man in true action.

The average man simply virtue signals less, but acts essentially the same as the average woman.

It's lowIQ to look at what people say, instead of looking how people act.

Words are cheap and pretty much meaningless.
I’m really sorry to hear that

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I don't think women are all Satan's spawn like this forum seems to think. I have seen so many instances of thr contrary irl. Like dont get me wrong most women are indeed worthless whores with no value but I do think women are capable of extreme love. They are very rare to find but they still exist. I have seen them and they are the ones who should you should LTR and have a family with.
This is just water is wet. I may be incel but I don’t direct my hatred towards random women as that’s just illogical, I direct it towards this garbage society for making me incel

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is just water is wet. I may be incel but I don’t direct my hatred towards random women as that’s just illogical, I direct it towards this garbage society for making me incel
Society didn’t drive you to inceldom—female nature did. Your hatred is indeed misplaced and it should be directed exactly towards women.

Most people, men or women are evil. There are very few people who are good to decent people.
The people on this forum just hate women because they’ve had no success with them.
True
Truth be told, most women I encounter are very nice, and they’re good at making you feel better. If you’re chronically online and only look at examples of women cucking guys, lying to them, etc etc, you’re gonna think they’re all like that.
Depends on the woman and your looks level.
True

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Society didn’t drive you to inceldom—female nature did. Your hatred is indeed misplaced and it should be directed exactly towards women.
My dad is way uglier than me and he’s also shorter yet he never had to worry about inceldom. GTFO with your redpilled BS.

My dad is way uglier than me and he’s also shorter yet he never had to worry about inceldom. GTFO with your redpilled BS.
He didn’t have to worry about it because when he got his wife, female nature wasn’t fully allowed to blossom into its true animalistic form that we have today.

Blackpill is real, cuck

He didn’t have to worry about it because when he got his wife, female nature wasn’t fully allowed to blossom into its true animalistic form that we have today.

Blackpill is real, cuck
You don’t even know what blackpill means and you have the audacity to call me a cuck. The way females act is completely different dependant on age, location, upbringing, time period.

This explains why all the USAcels on this forum are crying about hypergamy while in my country even deformed looking mutant dumb retards get laid with decent looking girls. However I don’t fit in with the people here, and the country isn’t exempt from retard tier laws so I’m incel.

The good women are taken