I don’t want to give you the wrong impression... I need Love & Affection

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Ohh baby...
I’m not asking for the world, maybe...

You can give me what I want baby...

Come hold me tight and when I’m drowning save me...

Give it to me on the daily

46D1B525-F210-4509-82F0-A15E1A7A3A00.gif

5E295F94-04C3-4C11-9175-8992CFCA9E57.gif

17D8D4CA-03F2-4416-ADAF-F8B0B2712FB1.gif

Was the song I rotted to in isolation all summer after losing my Oneitis, she looked and sang like Rihanna too...

First episode of rotting and major depression...

Feels like love...

@Playboypuertorican

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3789
Ohh baby...
I’m not asking for the world, maybe...

You can give me what I want baby...

Come hold me tight and when I’m drowning save me...

Give it to me on the daily

46D1B525-F210-4509-82F0-A15E1A7A3A00.gif

5E295F94-04C3-4C11-9175-8992CFCA9E57.gif

17D8D4CA-03F2-4416-ADAF-F8B0B2712FB1.gif

Was the song I rotted to in isolation all summer after losing my Oneitis, she looked and sang like Rihanna too...

First episode of rotting and major depression...

Feels like love...

@Playboypuertorican

It is an amazing song. It's the song I dedicate to my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend but the fact that she kissed other boys in the past might ruin our relationship 😪😣

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
It is an amazing song. It's the song I dedicate to my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend but the fact that she kissed other boys in the past might ruin our relationship 😪😣
That’s all girls past age 15, long as you that one new special mullato

It doesn’t matter, you’re all she sees

🙂

Wait till she ghost you like what mine did to me :feelsrope:

• So Sad
That’s all girls past age 15, long as you that one new special mullato

It doesn’t matter, you’re all she sees

🙂
indeed bro. She has told me she thinks I'm the sexiest nigga in the world and she only has eyes for me. I believe her too. She says she regrets kissing those boys in her past. Maybe i should just let it go before it runs things

• +1
Wait till she ghost you like what mine did to me :feelsrope:
Even worse...

I ghosted her...

Was too insecure and Aspie, anxiety and depression killing me... I felt I wasn’t enough and couldn’t compete with her exes, when she was right there ready to love me and hold me down...

Lost a once in a life time opportunity, she was perfect and the only girl to truly love me...

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3789 and Nrrr15
Even worse...

I ghosted her...

Was too insecure and Aspie, anxiety and depression killing me... I felt I wasn’t enough and couldn’t compete with her exes, when she was right there ready to love me and hold me down...

Lost a once in a life time opportunity, she was perfect and the only girl to truly love me...
Thanks for the story bro. I must not make the same mistake. I must let things go and not worry about the past. I know I'm the best she's ever had. And imma keep it that way

She even told me that the boys she has kissed she didnt even love and I'm the only boy she has ever loved

• +1
Thanks for the story bro. I must not make the same mistake. I must let things go and not worry about the past. I know I'm the best she's ever had. And imma keep it that way

She even told me that the boys she has kissed she didnt even love and I'm the only boy she has ever loved

Exactly boyo

Got get em tiger she’s yours for the taking!

Kill yourrself

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Kill yourrself
I would say the same, but you’re probably gonna get your head chainsawed off by the cartel in a weeks time, so enjoy the time you have left.

3483ABF9 BE39 4096 9B7D 2F01789315DD

I would say the same, but you’re probably gonna get your head chainsawed off by the cartel in a weeks time, so enjoy the time you have left.

View attachment 226381
Jfl i live in the biggest and wealthiest narco capital. Culiacan Sinaloa -
The cartel is so big it actually protects us from the cartels who do that - and they only do it to other cartel members.
Which means - unless you are heavily involved and super low iq and dumb - you are safe as fuck.

Even worse...

I ghosted her...

Didn't know u could be so low iq - but still can't surpass me lol.

Jfl i live in the biggest and wealthiest narco capital. Culiacan Sinaloa -
The cartel is so big it actually protects us from the cartels who do that - and they only do it to other cartel members.
Which means - unless you are heavily involved and super low iq and dumb - you are safe as fuck.
The clock is ticking...

76F37429 B834 4B66 A316 EE317C7D61F6
5EE468BA CE33 4614 9247 8745C0C67591
83D2D3E8 AE65 4ABE A9A7 837606204181

Users who are viewing this thread

Back