i explain you what depression is for real

its 2022 and people still fly on boeing smh i fly on helicopter
Yes I prefer airbus. A330, a350 are my two favorites. Haven’t had the opportunity to fly a380 yet but I’m sure I will soon

I flew in 747 and it was uneventful. But that’s cuz I wasn’t into aviation at the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
This is a balding sympathizing thread, no place for flexing apes like @AlexBrown84

• JFL
This is a balding sympathizing thread, no place for flexing apes like @AlexBrown84
how quickly we came to a conclusion thats the only reason on this earth to be depressed is balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
@Thompsonz furst poker rounds about to open in 6 mins. Might fire up my MacBook and play a few rounds. See if things go my way this evening

• Love it
Yes I prefer airbus. A330, a350 are my two favorites. Haven’t had the opportunity to fly a380 yet but I’m sure I will soon

I flew in 747 and it was uneventful. But that’s cuz I wasn’t into aviation at the time.
i prefer MI-24
Mi24CP_%28modified%29.jpg

how quickly we came to a conclusion thats the only reason on this earth to be depressed is balding
Balding is the end. There’s no way around it. Even famous millionaire actors like Jason Statham and Patrick Steward are known for their bald heads. It becomes your whole personality. Trying to live life as a bald man is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13332
Does height matter, Thompsonz?

Balding is the end. There’s no way around it. Even famous millionaire actors like Jason Statham and Patrick Steward are known for their bald heads. It becomes your whole personality. Trying to live life as a bald man is cope.
hair system and hair transplant

i will forget about the world balding by 27-30

• +1
nah 6’5 + 24 inch bideltoid and face doesn’t even come into the equation
6ft5 is rare + id rather be zac efron than ugly 6ft5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I’m chadlite, 184 cm, legit 8x6 monstercock, well liked guy, athletic and I still fell into a 6 month depression when I found out I was thinning. Hairs were just falling on my desk by the dozen when I was trying to study for exams. Messed up all my exams and barely left my house for months cause I thought I was going to be bald at 22. Have to take tranny drugs now so I can keep my hair and am forced to do a hair transplant in like 2 years when my thinning has reached a point where it’s too noticeable.

Balding is the only legit reason a young man can have suicidal thoughts.

@CagingBanderas
@Benevolent
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Baldingman1998
Happened to me

• +1
I think I know that guy in your avi, he’s some prettyboy Chechen or Ingush that went bald.
yes moreplatesmoredates made a video
that nigga had a hair transplant jifole

yes moreplatesmoredates made a video
that nigga had a hair transplant jifole
What’s his name? He was getting fame for having bright blue eyes in Germany but his norwooding fucked him up.

• Woah
What’s his name? He was getting fame for having bright blue eyes in Germany but his norwooding fucked him up.

I have anhedonia which is worse then depression

• So Sad
fuck u m otherfucker

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332