I feel bad for anyone who thinks there's a "too tall height"

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
This site became so bluepilled lately
"No bro 6ft7 is too tall for girls, no bro"
No height is too tall for girls, keep coping

Fucking greycels and bluepilled faggots
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Looks234, mug and 12 others
85F67828 493D 45F8 BD6F E75F8C04EF42

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
I've been with and talked with enough women to know that there is. Alot of you all are like 16 and have barely any life experience yet think you know everything about women lol. The real world is diff than TikTok and your highschool.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: exeight, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Growth Plate
I've been with and talked with enough women to know that there is. Alot of you all are like 16 and have barely any life experience yet think you know everything about women lol. The real world is diff than TikTok and your highschool.
And you're an autist for believing any word coming out of a woman mouth
Sure man there is some 6ft7 or 6ft8 incels out there probably???!!! Oh man!!

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7580
all he need at this height is train neck, grow hair out to hide ears, minoxidli and latisse eyebrows+eyelashes, remove glasses
Inb4 needs change everything
Mirin logic

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
6'6 ideal with good frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, thereallegend and alriodai
Short girls will reject guys who are very tall, they are seen as too intimidating, the best height who will get the most girls is between 6'2 and 6'4 - they will be seen as desirable by 99% of the girls.
Taller than this and the girls who are 5' or shorter(around 10% of them) will start to reject them. Sure these guys will be more desirable to very tall girls(like over 6'2) but these are very few, like only 1% of the total girl population.
So, a guy who's over 6'4 will be seen as desirable to only 90% of the girls as opposed to one who's between 6'2 and 6'4, who's ok for 99% of the girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
6'6 is ideal

Height Preferences on Bumble Income height

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
So many fools here who have it wrong.

There isn't a height limit (taller is better), BUT this comes with the caveat of still being decently built and not having a horse face... the problem is that the vast majority of the time above 6'4 this becomes an issue.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and alriodai
6’3 is the main character height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Looks234, incel194012940 and 2 others
it's simply because taller people tend to have relatively small skull and frame
if one is 6'10" with everything proportional he will mog everyone. seen a dude like this with my own eyes

it's simply because taller people tend to have relatively small skull and frame
if one is 6'10" with everything proportional he will mog everyone. seen a dude like this with my own eyes
i have never saw a super tall dude with a horse face, or a small skull, probably normal frame/small frame, but wtf is this cope

I should be a slayer due to my height to these guys, but that's not the case for me, I'm the exception

i have never saw a super tall dude with a horse face, or a small skull, probably normal frame/small frame, but wtf is this cope
i mean that usually 6'4"+ ppl tend to have RELATIVELY small skull and frame, because they're usually gyno sufferers. a true genetic super tall man with no hormone imbalances will mog everyone.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I should be a slayer due to my height to these guys, but that's not the case for me, I'm the exception
you are not big though, if you're not proportional height is not an halo. size is what is dimorphic

6’4 wide frame is ideal

This site became so bluepilled lately
"No bro 6ft7 is too tall for girls, no bro"
No height is too tall for girls, keep coping

Fucking greycels and bluepilled faggots
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I don't know any incel who's +6ft2

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
im 5"11 and when i get heightmogged its sad but then i remember most chads are my height so who cares

nah fr i don’t think i would wanna be 6’7, that’s too tall and it will be hard to fit in shit, i’d rather be 6’1-6’3 that’s the sweet spot right there

but i’d also rather be 6’7 than 5’5