I fell for the lovey dovey trap. I’m not a real Dark Triad.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
I fell for it, i got attached and texted this girl too much and already told her everything about my life.

My Bluepilled/abused child brain got over me.

What i would have done in reality was reply to her text after hours, not think about her at all and continue my drugs and living alone like a real Dark Triad Mofo would.

You really think this guys would have sent her his pics when he was a child for her to say “how cuuutteee”?

I fell for my old ways of doing this, and now i’m turning into something that i wasn’t, even more colder than before.

She signed my contract with the devil and now i’ll finish the job by accepting my true nature.

Ramirez wasn’t thinking 1 day about his orbiters, he had a job and he done it.

The girls were going crazy for him because they knew they didn’t have a chance. While lm here praying she will text me back.

How did i end up like this? I forgot what i have passed in the past.

Never gonna happen ever again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, OGJBSLAYER, MikeMew'sBitch and 6 others
Autism GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Deservedfor being a cuck tbh.

I fell for it, i got attached and texted this girl too much and already told her everything about my life.

What i would have done in reality was reply to her text after hours, not think about her at all and continue my drugs and living alone like a real Dark Triad Mofo would.

You really think this guys would have sent her his pics when he was a child for her to say “how cuuutteee”?

View attachment 2592549

I fell for my old ways of doing this, and now i’m turning into something that i wasn’t, even more colder than before.

She signed my contract with the devil and now i’ll finish the job by accepting my true nature.

The girls were going crazy for him because they knew they didn’t have a chance. While lm here praying she will text me back.

Autism

And true JFL when niggas are comparing themselves to a serial killer as in 'Would Ramirez have done this'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer

View attachment 2592549

dark triad is cope in the first place, many guys who are literal soyboys who cry about anything have gfs
NT > anything else

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
dark triad is cope in the first place, many guys who are literal soyboys who cry about anything have gfs
NT > anything else
I don’t want to be dark triad to attract girls.

I want to be DT to not care about them.

Low t needy beta orbiter white triad mentally weak validation-seeking behavior. You need to slap yourself 10 times in front of the mirror every day to become non-needy dark triad zero anxiety no stress no fear low inhibition nigger and then she will like you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad and PseudoMaxxer
Low t needy beta orbiter white triad mentally weak validation-seeking behavior. You need to slap yourself 10 times in front of the mirror every day to become non-needy dark triad zero anxiety no stress no fear low inhibition nigger and then she will like you
i will unironically do it.

Every night i will go to the mirror and slap my self in the face for falling in love with women.

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch

View attachment 2592549

exactly dude. + plus once i get in this dark triad stuff too deep then i dont get eyes in irl idk smth changes energy

Last edited: