I fucking HATE ND FAGGOTS

dhusc

dhusc

Fire
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
15,072
Reputation
22,606
there is NO SUCH THING

THERES NO NEED TO MENTION THE FACT YOU CLAIM TO BE MENTALLY ILL ALL DAY

FUCK YOU INFERIOR FAGGOT
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavvicularr, fantom0726, buccalfatremoval and 6 others
@sasha108
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and chud10282892
You can't say that, fucking nt faggot :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Good Doctor GIF
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, fantom0726, buccalfatremoval and 4 others
there is NO SUCH THING

THERES NO NEED TO MENTION THE FACT YOU CLAIM TO BE MENTALLY ILL ALL DAY

FUCK YOU INFERIOR FAGGOT
I am fat, stupid and annoying
but I'm autist so you have to respect me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, LA_vxmpk1NG, Bat and 1 other person
You can't say that, fucking nt faggot :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Good Doctor GIF
forgot to mention your hate for normies and your utter denial of you having social anxiety
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and sasha108
forgot to mention your hate for normies and your utter denial of you having social anxiety
And also having that hatred just because you are loser
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, horseman and dhusc
Bro thinks he’s NT
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and dhusc
I am fat, stupid and annoying
but I'm autist so you have to respect me
proof?

how do I know your actually autistic?

I need a video of you spazzing out in public
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726 and sasha108
there is NO SUCH THING

THERES NO NEED TO MENTION THE FACT YOU CLAIM TO BE MENTALLY ILL ALL DAY

FUCK YOU INFERIOR FAGGOT
me when i’m NT
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fantom0726, sasha108 and dhusc
No we are nd , we are so different from society :PepeFedora:
We are not normies, we are specials
we aren’t like the other normies

we’re losers IRL:feelsez:
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, LA_vxmpk1NG and sasha108
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726 and horseman
how is his join date relevant to the topic at hand?
that join date to post count ratio doesnt really signal NTness if you ask me
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and dhusc
that join date to post count ratio doesnt really signal NTness if you ask me
Yep mage, Im fucking nd
My countless race bait threads are directly showing this
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and dhusc
Is everyone in England that stupid? Or is it only after the migrants arrived?

Can you explain how chatting a lot here = nd
calls me stupid yet cant even connect the dots when his own behaviour mirrors the exact traits hes making fun of
Laugh Lol GIF
 
Connect these dots for me, my special nd friend
oh im sorry, i thought you were very intelligent and im very stupid? is it too hard to figure it out on your own? 🥺
 
Yes, since I have a lot of posts and I am nd
Can you explain now?
rotting on the forum because your bored is a clear evident sign your mentally ill sasha

get with the definitions
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fantom0726 and sasha108
Yes, since I have a lot of posts and I am nd
Can you explain now?
heres one for ya, how about you explain to me how accumulating 10k posts on an incel forum in a couple months (which is mostly just racebait and seething btw) is NT and not the reverse like i claim?

i mean even your buddy repped my other post so he can clearly connect the dots
 
heres one for ya, how about you explain to me how accumulating 10k posts on an incel forum in a couple months (which is mostly just racebait and seething btw) is NT and not the reverse like i claim?

i mean even your buddy repped my other post so he can clearly connect the dots
thought ND is when your lonely and antisocial because of a condition

not being bored and typing on this forum

the diagnoses of ND truly changes everyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
Nigga this nd trend was started by a retarded normie nt not our fault
 
  • JFL
Reactions: superchud90000
thought ND is when your lonely and antisocial because of a condition

not being bored and typing on this forum
im sorry, i thought you guys had good social lives given what was being said in the threads where you were beefing with @try2beme ?

why would you need to rot on this forum out of boredom if that were the case?
 
heres one for ya, how about you explain to me how accumulating 10k posts on an incel forum in a couple months (which is mostly just racebait and seething btw) is NT and not the reverse like i claim?

i mean even your buddy repped my other post so he can clearly connect the dots
During periods when Im bored: when Im taking a break from work, sitting at home before bed, and so on, I come here and talk to people who are like me or get into conflicts with people who aren’t

This forum hasn’t been an incel forum for a long time and its not a forum for autistic people. Most of the users are just normal teenagers, and you understand that perfectly well

Im not denying that I’ve made a lot of posts over a short period of time, but that’s because I’ve met a lot of people with similar problems, a similar sense of humor and interests
I’ve had a lot of conversations with them.

Ive also met people who are the complete opposite of me and gotten into a lot of conflicts with them
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, horseman and dhusc
im sorry, i thought you guys had good social lives given what was being said in the threads where you were beefing with @try2beme ?

why would you need to rot on this forum out of boredom if that were the case?
because you can’t make plans everyday for every moment and typing a shitload of messages on this forum takes like 10 minutes
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, Former Shortcel and sasha108
im sorry, i thought you guys had good social lives given what was being said in the threads where you were beefing with @try2beme ?

why would you need to rot on this forum out of boredom if that were the case?
@dhusc yeah niga,why don't you hang out 24/7 because you are nt???
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and dhusc
because you can’t make plans everyday for every moment and typing a shitload of messages on this forum takes like 10 minutes
Stop the cap 😡
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fantom0726 and dhusc
proof?

how do I know your actually autistic?

I need a video of you spazzing out in public
im diagnosed is this a flex nowadays
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and sasha108
Nigga this nd trend was started by a retarded normie nt not our fault
I have a cousin who’s downie

he could blame being ND not sm normal retard with social anxiety
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and sasha108
@dhusc yeah niga,why don't you hang out 24/7 because you are nt???
bro genuinely just stop typing its so obvious that youre seething behind the screen :ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726
im diagnosed is this a flex nowadays
This whole conflict is try2beme blaming nt for nothing

And then asking some proofs that we are nt, like photos with our friend group
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
bro genuinely just stop typing its so obvious that youre seething behind the screen :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I am destroying my house rn
During periods when Im bored: when Im taking a break from work, sitting at home before bed, and so on, I come here and talk to people who are like me or get into conflicts with people who aren’t

This forum hasn’t been an incel forum for a long time and its not a forum for autistic people. Most of the users are just normal teenagers, and you understand that perfectly well

Im not denying that I’ve made a lot of posts over a short period of time, but that’s because I’ve met a lot of people with similar problems, a similar sense of humor and interests
I’ve had a lot of conversations with them.

Ive also met people who are the complete opposite of me and gotten into a lot of conflicts with them
Answer?
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
Nd is when sasha racebaits on org:feelsokman:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726
ain’t ND just sm mental issue

dudes mentally retarded I’ll tell you that
No nd is when you cant look at someones eyes directly and sad when theres no nd around you thats it
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and dhusc
ain’t ND just sm mental issue

dudes mentally retarded I’ll tell you that

My friends couldn't go out today and now I suddenly became nd and I hate nt faggots
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and dhusc
No nd is when you cant look at someones eyes directly and sad when theres no nd around you thats it
@fantom0726 what is this nigger talking about?
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
This forum hasn’t been an incel forum for a long time and its not a forum for autistic people. Most of the users are just normal teenagers, and you understand that perfectly well
there are a ton of aspergers people that dont even know theyre autistic because of masking and shiet
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and dhusc
No nd is when you cant look at someones eyes directly and sad when theres no nd around you thats it
why would two NDs ever be happy with each other

if anything they’d avoid each other
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and sasha108
why would two NDs ever be happy with each other

if anything they’d avoid each other
Two autists can understand each other thats it its a spectrum some autists dont even wanna move a inch
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726

Similar threads

Foidsla¥er
Replies
5
Views
54
Deluxe4
D
T-bone123
Replies
15
Views
53
T-bone123
T-bone123
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
48
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
griffagella
Replies
7
Views
64
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
C
Replies
3
Views
23
Nutt
Nutt

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top