i get a dopamine spike when i see how shit the lives of squirrels are

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
hahahahahahah i finish jerking off and open looksmax to 20+ notifications while the greatest pleasure a squirrel has will be eating an acorn until spring.

it's not like it tastes better for them either, you can feed squirrels candy and they kill themselves from starvation after unless they get more. People have fed them ray peat diets and they become 5x bigger and more dominant than their cuckold socially anxious pinecone eating brothers.

i go outside and they run from me. They are terrified of me. They quiver and spasm in their fear while looking at me, hoping I don't get any closer. My presence causes them physical stress. I don't blame them. I am god compared to them. I am 100x taller, 500x bigger, 1000x smarter than them. They know i would destroy them in a confrontation and I wouldn't notice except for a weird lump i step on.

They seem especially active right now despite it being the coldest time of year with no food out. It's because their bodies are pumped full of cortisol from starvation, every moment for them is a fight (lol) or flight scenario. They run next to each other because they don't bury enough nuts for everyone, you can only survive if you steal the other squirrels nuts. BRUTAL!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 52057, nulll and 1 other person
underrated

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
this nigga is a dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boosh and 9cel
what did i just read? have you lost your mind?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and Deleted member 23558
Careful bro
We get reincarnated into what we hate

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 55314

hahahahahahah i finish jerking off and open looksmax to 20+ notifications while the greatest pleasure a squirrel has will be eating an acorn until spring.

it's not like it tastes better for them either, you can feed squirrels candy and they kill themselves from starvation after unless they get more. People have fed them ray peat diets and they become 5x bigger and more dominant than their cuckold socially anxious pinecone eating brothers.

i go outside and they run from me. They are terrified of me. They quiver and spasm in their fear while looking at me, hoping I don't get any closer. My presence causes them physical stress. I don't blame them. I am god compared to them. I am 100x taller, 500x bigger, 1000x smarter than them. They know i would destroy them in a confrontation and I wouldn't notice except for a weird lump i step on.

They seem especially active right now despite it being the coldest time of year with no food out. It's because their bodies are pumped full of cortisol from starvation, every moment for them is a fight (lol) or flight scenario. They run next to each other because they don't bury enough nuts for everyone, you can only survive if you steal the other squirrels nuts. BRUTAL!
why can i fucking imagine rodrick writing this shit bro

chipmunks are adorable