I get too many matches on dating apps

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
2 matches a week is actually too much for me. Costs too much energy to write/respond to so many women, let alone meet up.

Lets say half of them simply dont work out in your first few messages: Mismatched vibe or 1 person is occupied. You are left with 1 match per week now.

Imagine dating a NEW woman every week. How time and energy consuming is that? Having to introduce yourself again each week, get to open yourself up intimately each week to a new person, share your vulnerabilities with someone new each week?

Jfl at how retarded dating apps are that 2 matches per week is somehow not enough?!?!

Its completely unnatural to match and talk to so many women. And somehow I thought it was incel-tier stats to get so many matches?!?

Jfl at how my incel mind worked.

2 matches/week is all you need for a good romantic life experience. Literally chad-tier stats.

(Important note i mean matches, not just 'likes'. Theres a big difference)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook, Alt Number 3, AlexBrown84 and 11 others
2 women giving you clear ioi every week, what more can a man want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Alt Number 3, mogstars and 3 others
If you date a new woman each week, you will get to 20 in half a year. What is half a year to find a girl you will potentially date for many many years? Nothing.

If you cant find even a single ltr worthy women from 20 girls, then youre clearly doing something wrong.

And this is all just dating apps, and assumes you dont socialize with women outside of that at all.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, AlexBrown84 and thereallegend
You finally realized you're HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, bishōnenmaxxer, Manletmachine and 1 other person
@the BULL thoughts on Italian village dating market with this in mind?

IMG 6279

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hydraiskami, Deleted member 21345, khvirgin and 2 others
You finally realized you're HTN
Legit, I was/am fucking retarded.

I have good-looking girls saying hi to me on dating apps and responding seriously to my first message, but I don't have the interest to seriously respond. No serious intentions.
Or I am too disillusioned. Like I just don't take it seriously at all.

Both these things just lead to more disillusionment and having even less interest to respond.
But somehow I made up the retarded notion of 2 matches/week not being enough and needing to looksmax.

To get 20 matches/week so I have to divide my energy over even more women? Take it all even less seriously?

self-defeating spiral.

Actually insane how mentally ill I was and probably still am.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, tombradylover and thereallegend
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and thereallegend
Last time I had sex was mid april 2023. More than 6 months ago.
Dude same. I went broke april 2023 been living paycheck to paycheck ever since so I stopped taking dating serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
Dude same. I went broke april 2023 been living paycheck to paycheck ever since so I stopped taking dating serious
You have to put energy into the right place and the right people.

Spreading your energy on a mass of matches/likes is honestly a retarded strategy that just leads to subpar results and trauma that leaves you disillusioned about dating all together.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
You know what you have to do

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm inel :ogre:

• +1
I don't have sex because I care little about casual sex, and am too mentally ill for LTR.

And I don't like dumpster-diving just for sex.

Last time I had sex was mid april 2023. More than 6 months ago.
kys

• WTF
I am not having sex, which means other men have a better chance at getting a fulfilling bond with a girl instead of me.

I could act like just any other retard NT normie and fuck LTBs left and right, with the occasional becky here and there. Maybe a drunk/drugged HTB from time to time.
Get absolutely nothing out of it, because I am not in the right mind-space and just doing it because im stupid.
While simultaneously breaking the hearts of girls left and rights, occupying them with me in their minds, and further destroying the dating-market. As much as it is already destroyed right now.

You are mad at the wrong person.

If there was the situation, I would join the incel army to kill degenerate chads/HTNs that fuck around. They went out of line and deserve judgement.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and PseudoMaxxer
I am not having sex, which means other men have a better chance at getting a fulfilling bond with a girl instead of me.

I could act like just any other retard NT normie and fuck LTBs left and right, with the occasional becky here and there. Maybe a drunk/drugged HTB from time to time.
Get absolutely nothing out of it, because I am not in the right mind-space and just doing it because im stupid.
While simultaneously breaking the hearts of girls left and rights, occupying them with me in their minds, and further destroying the dating-market. As much as it is already destroyed right now.

You are mad at the wrong person.

If there was the situation, I would join the incel army to kill degenerate chads/HTNs that fuck around. They went out of line and deserve judgement.
happy to know that you are on our side.

Still, you can go outside and get easy sex, most of us can’t.

If i could get sex from an MTB i would do it, but i’m not fucking LTBs and Subhuman femoids.

• +1
You have to put energy into the right place and the right people.

Spreading your energy on a mass of matches/likes is honestly a retarded strategy that just leads to subpar results and trauma that leaves you disillusioned about dating all together.
@WishIwasChico read this

and am too mentally ill for LTR.
But why? If I'm gonna guess from your postings here, paranoia and general insecurity. That, and an inability to read peoples emotions. I'm probably wrong.

But why? If I'm gonna guess from your postings here, paranoia and general insecurity. That, and an inability to read peoples emotions. I'm probably wrong.

View attachment 2562420
low self-esteem mostly.
I inherently believe I don't deserve love inside my head, which leads to a whole plethora of behavioral problems. Like avoidance, one of many.

But also a lack of seeing potential for love in certain women, situations.

Even now, I have several attractive female single colleagues at my work, which seem friendly/open towards. But the idea in my head, of her and me ever being a couple or even just being sexual, is just not something that could ever happen.
Which leads to me not producing the behavior, the push, pull, towards closer, more intimate social interaction. So it goes nowhere.

My self-image and what I can see myself achieving in life, is completely fucked.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and bishōnenmaxxer

I have good-looking girls saying hi to me on dating apps and responding seriously to my first message, but I don't have the interest to seriously respond. No serious intentions.

Both these things just lead to more disillusionment and having even less interest to respond.
But somehow I made up the retarded notion of 2 matches/week not being enough and needing to looksmax.

To get 20 matches/week so I have to divide my energy over even more women? Take it all even less seriously?

self-defeating spiral.

About damn time. Dont change ur mind in a week fool

• JFL
low self-esteem mostly.
I inherently believe I don't deserve love inside my head, which leads to a whole plethora of behavioral problems. Like avoidance, one of many.

But also a lack of seeing potential for love in certain women, situations.

Even now, I have several attractive female single colleagues at my work, which seem friendly/open towards. But the idea in my head, of her and me ever being a couple or even just being sexual, is just not something that could ever happen.
Which leads to me not producing the behavior, the push, pull, towards closer, more intimate social interaction. So it goes nowhere.

My self-image and what I can see myself achieving in life, is completely fucked.
I have the exact same thing as you but I'm also ugly jfl

• So Sad

self-defeating spiral.

This is what ascending past teens does to a mind.

• JFL
Two more than me

• So Sad

Over for your sorry ass if Aryan Stacy and htbs don't give you iois on sight.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision and MoggerGaston
well sometimes you get bored talking and fucking the same person for more than a few weeks

• +1