I go to a school with 120 girls and 40 boys

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
There's this Chad in my school. Me and my other Chad friend (I will call him Chad 2) were standing together today, we had recession. During every recession we go out to get some fresh air for 15 minutes and there are people from other classes as well, people younger/older than us or parallel classes.

Chad 1 was not in school today and they came up to my Chad 2 friend (they know that Chad 2 has a gf), but Chad 1 is single. 3 girls were there, they asked "where is Chad 1 today?"

He (Chad 2) answered that Chad 1 was sick and wasn't able to come to school today. Then some girl said that she took a picture of Chad 1 as he was standing at the bus stop yesterday.

Also I am in a class with 2 guys and 7 girls, I am the biggest incel of our class, the other 2 guys are legit fucking 6'2 and 6'4 Chads with forward grown maxillas. Every day I hang out with those two guys in my school (because school forces us to, because we are in the same class and we are literally the only 3 guys in class) and during recession 2 girls that already have boyfriends from a different class always come to us and talk to us.

3 girls said bye to my Chad 2 friend, AND HE HAS A GF, don't forget that.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2968 and 15 others
You go to a medical high school? Thanks for the mild doxing bro :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kristin, Lolcel and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and TsarTsar444
Nope, not a medical school
Such a ratio of girls is very common for medical high schools here jfl. In my class we were 5 guys and 30 women :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Such a ratio of girls is very common for medical high schools here jfl. In my class we were 5 guys and 30 women :feelskek::feelskek:
Tbh
Nursing schools here are full of women

• +1
Reactions: zeke714, Bitch and TsarTsar444
Nope, not a medical school
Jfl bro, legit when I switched school all my friends from my old school were like, you're gonna have a lot of bitches there now and I laughed and said "ye :cool:"

but deep down I was like

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9670 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Tbh
Nursing schools here are full of women
Yeah i was in a nursing school from 14 to 18, im a certified nurse actually jfl. Quite cool experience tho going into hospitals and injecting people at 16yo :feelskek:, it matures you faster.
People that go here into the normal high school probably get a big existence shock going from a teen to adult so quickly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Yeah i was in a nursing school from 14 to 18, im a certified nurse actually jfl. Quite cool experience tho going into hospitals and injecting people at 16yo :feelskek:, it matures you faster.
People that go here into the normal high school probably get a big existence shock going from a teen to adult so quickly
Tbh I wished I went to a vocational high school

Sadly I went to a regular one and finished it with 0 skills and 0 education :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, gamma, Prettyboy and 5 others
It's a field with a lot of women in it (more than men) that's all I can say
The only other high school i know where females are dominant like this is art high school

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WontStopNorwooding
@Bitch right now
sweating key and peele GIF
Well i said medical high school, pharmacy is part of that actually. In vocational med high school there is the nurse, dentist technician, labaratorian, pharmacist, and physiotherapist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7224
Tbh I wished I went to a vocational high school

Sadly I went to a regular one and finished it with 0 skills and 0 education :feelsgood:
Yeah but pro is that you at least got that "normal teen feeling", i kinda missed it here, like imaging going to "high school" while in reality you are going to a surgery to observe it all day jfl

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Good Morning Reaction GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Yeah but pro is that you at least got that "normal teen feeling", i kinda missed it here, like imaging going to "high school" while in reality you are going to a surgery to observe it all day jfl
Sounds kinda better than sitting in a room all day while some old whores keep yelling at you

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Wtf you mean anime lied? Going to a mostly girls school doesn't guarantee your own harem despite looks? Brutal.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chaddyboi66, Bitch and 1 other person
Sounds kinda better than sitting in a room all day while some old whores keep yelling at you
Well there are definitely pros and cons tbh, for example med vocational high schools at least here tend to have an overwhelming conservative population, girls were conservative and boring. As much as a hard pill it is for me to swallow, anarchist progressive whores are simply more fun to hang out with, conservative girls are giga boring tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Wtf you mean anime lied? Going to a mostly girls school doesn't guarantee your own harem despite looks? Brutal.
It guarantees you verbal bullying

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15129 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and TsarTsar444
Tbh, women bully more than guys and I'm being serious
If guys bullied me, it would be mild and in balkan humor, like "damn bro why you have so much acne, stop fapping all day you coomer" which ngl i would laugh it. While girls would be heartless. I legit just got randomly told by a girl in first year when i was 15 that i look like a meth junkie :whatfeels:, like wtf?? Why are they so random like this, i almost went eR that day but instead went home and larped going eR on the Kingdom of Swadia with my gigachad Rodok crossbowmen

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, WontStopNorwooding and Bitch
If guys bullied me, it would be mild and in balkan humor, like "damn bro why you have so much acne, stop fapping all day you coomer" which ngl i would laugh it. While girls would be heartless. I legit just got randomly told by a girl in first year when i was 15 that i look like a meth junkie :whatfeels:, like wtf?? Why are they so random like this, i almost went eR that day but instead went home and larped going eR on the Kingdom of Swadia with my gigachad Rodok crossbowmen
How are "yo mama" jokes treated in bosnia or macedonia or whatever country u live in?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bitch and WontStopNorwooding
Men are dropping out, suffering and living in pain where as the wahmen are having the wildest ride of their fantasies..!
They are having the time of there life.

Wahmen = sociopaths, they love to make average and below average men suffering, it literally gives them pleasure.

ye some fat bitch asked me to send my face and age so i did and she said no fucking way like she was the shit lol