Mogger
Thomist
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2025
- Posts
- 5,322
- Reputation
- 15,146
Ye aight GNigga I love them fresh out of the womb stfu
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ye aight GNigga I love them fresh out of the womb stfu
@DildoFagginsNigga I love them fresh out of the womb stfu
Evil nigga@DildoFaggins
W loyal manI got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโm not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
idgaf bout no jailbait no more i havent gotten play since chapter 2I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโm not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
It's all about leaving your basement tbh.Jason voorhees has been approached more than me
It really is all about your posts and reps on org
Tried that didnโt help m8It's all about leaving your basement tbh.
Aaj kal yeh sab chiza se bach ke rehna. Kabhi bhi bacchi ke ma baap case tok deteWhat's up with teenage girls approaching men in 20's
why you still thinking about her broI got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโm not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
Oh, nigger, I thought you were going to be Richard Ramirez.I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโm not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
Pocso case h bhai. Reatards don't understandAaj kal yeh sab chiza se bach ke rehna. Kabhi bhi bacchi ke ma baap case tok dete
No. Brutal lawpillbrootal regretpill
@LXRAaj kal yeh sab chiza se bach ke rehna. Kabhi bhi bacchi ke ma baap case tok dete
First jason voorhees L@Big Boss dissaproves