I got approached by actual jailbait and ran away

  • JFL
Reactions: Mogger
@Jgns @FUCK YEA
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and FUCK YEA
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
W loyal man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Jgns
@Big Boss dissaproves
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss and Jason Voorhees
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
idgaf bout no jailbait no more i havent gotten play since chapter 2
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@buccalfatremoval @BeanCelll
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval
What's up with teenage girls approaching men in 20's
 
  • +1
Reactions: LXR and Jason Voorhees
Jason voorhees has been approached more than me
It really is all about your posts and reps on org
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval
What's up with teenage girls approaching men in 20's
Aaj kal yeh sab chiza se bach ke rehna. Kabhi bhi bacchi ke ma baap case tok dete
 
  • +1
Reactions: LXR and Chadeep
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
why you still thinking about her bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I got approached by a girl asking for Instagram. My first question was which class standard are you in (how old are you) because she looked very young. she said 10th class(16) and I immediately left the coffee shop. Like nothing happened. Besides I have a girlfriend I actually care about and Iโ€™m not cheating on her for anyone. Especially not with a damn minor. Not today cops. I don't want JBs. I like talking to women my age. No friends No nothing. I want nothing to do with minors.
Oh, nigger, I thought you were going to be Richard Ramirez.:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
brootal regretpill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: LXR
@Big Boss dissaproves
First jason voorhees L

If i were him and a prime jb cold approached me i wouldnt be as mentally strong

Mirin mental fortitude, mirin anti cheating, mirin upholding family values and spreading positivity
 

Similar threads

highcheekbones
Replies
13
Views
49
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
partclesouls
Replies
7
Views
32
partclesouls
partclesouls
Zakai4real
Replies
4
Views
30
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Xx_GO-ER_xX
cyclopsia
Replies
18
Views
114
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
lowinhibragecel
Replies
0
Views
16
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Elijah_leo
  • lacixyz
  • folh
Back
Top