I got girls waving at me at the gym while looking like this.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Htn zone (maybe even chadlite) solidified like a real BP legend. Rate me here. Also flexing absss. Leannn. This is first time in my life that girls were smiling very hard and waving. Sheeeshhh. Blackpill is coming through.

Attachments

• IMG_20240217_192740.jpg
    IMG_20240217_192740.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240217_193053.jpg
    IMG_20240217_193053.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240217_193100.jpg
    IMG_20240217_193100.jpg
  • IMG_20240217_192617.jpg
    IMG_20240217_192617.jpg
  • IMG_20240217_192634.jpg
    IMG_20240217_192634.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240217_192541.jpg
    IMG_20240217_192541.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240217_192549.jpg
    IMG_20240217_192549.jpg
  • IMG_20240217_192702.jpg
    IMG_20240217_192702.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240217_192718.jpg
    IMG_20240217_192718.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240217_192730.jpg
    IMG_20240217_192730.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51465 and 13 others
Then you woke up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft6inches, whitegymcel88, Deleted member 62070 and 26 others
Muh chadlite. Im weak Mtn and mog you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, lebronjames23, arabcelxxx and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 48689, ulose22 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, aleksander, fagtard and 1 other person
@Allornothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, STUPIDREFEREES, notgraycel245969 and 1 other person
In ur dreamsss. I have striking features
Is this the coping mechanism your therapist assigned you to? Holy cringe mid/ugly narcy people are the worst.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, oily703, Deleted member 24770 and 2 others
mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baban and antony 726
They reconsidered you your famous bhai

Nose is looking better

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
u been cutting hard it seems.

what's your weight now and ur peak weight?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What contacts are you wearing? Has anyone asked you if you were wearing contacts

Look good overall man

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, zharupodrugu, germanmogger and 2 others
You have deffo looksmaxxed good job

You look quit good.
Your height is good also?

imo, losing a few more % of bodyfat, and dating a bit more muscle mass. Would finish one, if being fully maxxed out with softmaxxing stuffs.

Weight is cope, imo.
It's all, about bodyfat percentage (and lean muscle mass)

• +1
Reactions: med

I weight the same-ish as 1.5 year ago.
yet my bosyshape is very much changed

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
What contacts are you wearing? Has anyone asked you if you were wearing contacts

Look good overall man
Do the contacts not look uncanny to you?

Look good overall man
I took your advice and wore cloud moss for 3 months now, been asked twice if I wear contacts, it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Amnesia
I took your advice and wore cloud moss for 3 months now, been asked twice if I wear contacts, it's over
That’s shocking given that one never got anyone asking me if I was wearing them.

Well every other contact I’ve ever worn is way less subtle than cloud moss

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I need to leave this larps.org hellhole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, med and STUPIDREFEREES
Don't know where I read an answer of yours saying girls only care about abs and v line. Let me tell you this is all bullshit, you dont know anything about girls if you hvent even holded hands with any. This is going to be my last rating for you cz Im just really tired of all this stupid posts you make and hope you take my advice, regarding your:
-Body: dont just focus on abs, girls do like wide shoulders and strong arms trust me (have waaay more experience than you and also im the only boy in a family of 4 girls). Train more your uneven chest because it looks really unbalanced with your abs. Ir girls wouldn't notice your huge hips, it only bothers us. As for legs, yours are fine, they're not like sticks nor like huge frog legs so they are proportionate to the rest of ur body but dont forget them in the future if u want to bulk (legs are not that important cz there are girls who don't care but I think the majority of them does). Also lots of women like a strong ass.

-Face: i'll admit, that rhino fucked you up making you look more feminine. The only solution you have is bimax even if you don't like it. Without it you will never ascend facially. You know it better than anyone else or you wouldnt be beardfrauding and jutting all the time. Bimax will safe your short face (it is even more noticeable in whole body pics) and your gay appearence, so if I were you ill start saving up some money and preparing myself for the recovery. And please stop wearing those lenses.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron, exo, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others

Look good overall man
Crazy gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Black clothes suit you tbh

Htn zone (maybe even chadlite) solidified like a real BP legend. Rate me here. Also flexing absss. Leannn. This is first time in my life that girls were smiling very hard and waving. Sheeeshhh. Blackpill is coming through.
Ur not a htn-chadlite

Mtn

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Your mouth bro. Your mouth is too tiny for the size of your head. Don't open your eyes too much. Ngl HTN with the good beard.

You have contacts on? Can you post link to the ones your wearing?

U the type of nigga to wear the coat while lifting

chaddddd

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
What did you do for eye area nigga

That’s shocking given that one never got anyone asking me if I was wearing them.

Well every other contact I’ve ever worn is way less subtle than cloud moss
I have been accused of wearing contacts irl

I am not, I just naturally have bright blue eyes

ALl the niggers coping here jfl his features are very exotic htn for sure

Don't know where I read an answer of yours saying girls only care about abs and v line. Let me tell you this is all bullshit, you dont know anything about girls if you hvent even holded hands with any. This is going to be my last rating for you cz Im just really tired of all this stupid posts you make and hope you take my advice, regarding your:
-Body: dont just focus on abs, girls do like wide shoulders and strong arms trust me (have waaay more experience than you and also im the only boy in a family of 4 girls). Train more your uneven chest because it looks really unbalanced with your abs. Ir girls wouldn't notice your huge hips, it only bothers us. As for legs, yours are fine, they're not like sticks nor like huge frog legs so they are proportionate to the rest of ur body but dont forget them in the future if u want to bulk (legs are not that important cz there are girls who don't care but I think the majority of them does). Also lots of women like a strong ass.

-Face: i'll admit, that rhino fucked you up making you look more feminine. The only solution you have is bimax even if you don't like it. Without it you will never ascend facially. You know it better than anyone else or you wouldnt be beardfrauding and jutting all the time. Bimax will safe your short face (it is even more noticeable in whole body pics) and your gay appearence, so if I were you ill start saving up some money and preparing myself for the recovery. And please stop wearing those lenses.

I'll offer my perspective, the only time EVER women EVERRRRRR say anything about my physique is when I am lean enough to have abs and the V line. Literally NEVER EVER do women compliment my shoulders or size or anything, its only ever when I am lean with abs

does that mean you shouldnt focus on other muscle at the gym, obviously you should but I just had to counter this post that No definitely abs definitely are the most important in my experience

my physique

Vbmnbnb
Yhgjh

its only ever GUYS that compliment my size and stuff. Like never have I had a girl EVER like say damn your arms or shoulders. DUDES do say that stuff though HAHA

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and zharupodrugu
I'll offer my perspective, the only time EVER women EVERRRRRR say anything about my physique is when I am lean enough to have abs and the V line. Literally NEVER EVER do women compliment my shoulders or size or anything, its only ever when I am lean with abs

does that mean you shouldnt focus on other muscle at the gym, obviously you should but I just had to counter this post that No definitely abs definitely are the most important in my experience

my physique

View attachment 2755671View attachment 2755673

its only ever GUYS that compliment my size and stuff. Like never have I had a girl EVER like say damn your arms or shoulders. DUDES do say that stuff though HAHA
ur physique mogs mine but i've been complimented on my physique multiple times by girls. Its the gymcel men that give me the most shit and critize.

ur physique mogs mine but i've been complimented on my physique multiple times by girls. Its the gymcel men that give me the most shit and critize.
What country are u in?

What do girls usually say to you? I’m just curious

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
What country are u in?

What do girls usually say to you? I’m just curious
Slavstan and Canada. Usually about shoulders and abs. Maybe your area is inflated with gymcels idk why is that

Normie with no muscle, framecel, uses filter and need a cap to hide is subhuman small skull, need surgery to look human, the list goes on and on

my physique

its only ever GUYS that compliment my size and stuff. Like never have I had a girl EVER like say damn your arms or shoulders. DUDES do say that stuff though HA
Yeah abs and V line are an aesthetic gym trend now, especially among woman maybe that's because they compliment them. Although some girls did compliment my arms too, also saying they like men to wear shirts without sleeves only if they do have strong arms. No one complimented directly my shoulders but it's a trait they like and feel more attracted to (especially the ones who are insecure about their bodies, they want a partner wider than them and with whom they feel tiny in comparison).
Your physique is incredible btw, I wouldnt reply anything to improve on if you asked bc it seems all perfectly balanced. I replied to this arab hourglass body mf bc he said to only focus on abs and v line, when he needs to train his petite chest and shoulders to compensate having that latina body.

We’re they waving bye?

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969

Girls do notice huge hips retard. They notice everything.
You can't have a good frame if you have bad shoulder to hip ratio and they will notice if your frame isn't good. Keep coping

my physique

its crazy how I have the same physique and I totally agree with all that you said

Girls do notice huge hips retard. They notice everything.
You can't have a good frame if you have bad shoulder to hip ratio and they will notice if your frame isn't good. Keep coping
As long as you don't have huge, noticeable hips they don't (as f ex some black men that also have a huge ass). Also I never said anything about the shoulder to hip ratio, girls DO like wide shoulders, and oc if you have wider hips than shoulders then it'll be seen as if you have narrow shoulders, which is a big turnoff. If you have flamingohips they won't notice.

my physique

I agree, except about the arms part. Girls have commented on my arms and will come up and touch them quickly before pulling away like they couldn’t resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back