I got girls waving at me at the gym while looking like this.

As long as you don't have huge, noticeable hips they don't (as f ex some black men that also have a huge ass). Also I never said anything about the shoulder to hip ratio, girls DO like wide shoulders, and oc if you have wider hips than shoulders then it'll be seen as if you have narrow shoulders, which is a big turnoff. If you have flamingohips they won't notice.
They will not point out your hips they will just notice you have no frame just like girls will see that this dude has no frame when shirtless.
Having frame means having proportions like @Orc
The ideal frame has a lot of shoulder and upper torso horizontal length.

They will not point out your hips they will just notice you have no frame just like girls will see that this dude has no frame when shirtless.
Having frame means having proportions like @Orc
The ideal frame has a lot of shoulder and upper torso horizontal length.
Yeah that's basically what I said... that's why I insisted on him to train more his arms/shoulders/chest instead of only abs. He won't change his frame but at least it could be better visually if he worked more on that

I'll offer my perspective, the only time EVER women EVERRRRRR say anything about my physique is when I am lean enough to have abs and the V line. Literally NEVER EVER do women compliment my shoulders or size or anything, its only ever when I am lean with abs

does that mean you shouldnt focus on other muscle at the gym, obviously you should but I just had to counter this post that No definitely abs definitely are the most important in my experience

my physique

View attachment 2755671View attachment 2755673

its only ever GUYS that compliment my size and stuff. Like never have I had a girl EVER like say damn your arms or shoulders. DUDES do say that stuff though HAHA
what's your bf on left pic?

Htn zone (maybe even chadlite) solidified like a real BP legend. Rate me here. Also flexing absss. Leannn. This is first time in my life that girls were smiling very hard and waving. Sheeeshhh. Blackpill is coming through.
you're the opposite of 'nightmare'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back