i got roofied

brutalmog

brutalmog

Banned
crazy story

I got roofied a couple months back by htb that were gonna call Sophia. I met Sophia at a party with a couple of my friends and she showed extreme interest in me but i wasn't interested in her much other then just being friends, she wasn't ugly but just not hot enough for me. A couple days after the party she offered me to hang out with her at her house with no one else there and to pick me up ( i should’ve knew were this was going ) i told her sure because i had nothing else going on, she picked my up 30 minutes later ( for the niggers who will say “ a foid is driving you jfl “ stfu your a incel ) so in the car ride to her house she was playing seductive music, didn’t think much about it. Once we got to her house she asked “ Wanna get in my bed? “ i said sure, she proceeded to put on sexual movies and i knew then were this was going. A couple moments later after we were talking about our past relationships she started confessing how she was interested in me, I then told her i didn't feel the same and she seemed understanding but she then asked “ can we at least have fun ? “ and i declined and she still seemed understanding which was a bit odd due to interest in me, i was thinking she was just being stoic. Sophia then asked if i was thirsty and i told her yes and she gave me a cherry juice ( but without my knowledge there was a roofie in it because who tf even owns roofies this shit is very uncommon ) a couple minutes after finishing the drink i felt nauseous, i was acting strange and felt dizzy, I then blacked out and woke up in her bedroom to her crying, she confessed that she roofied me and raped and she felt bad and i was just zoned the fuck out i didn't what happened i then started freaking out at her. She kept asking if i would never speak to her or forgive her and if i would tell anyone, she then offered me a uber or ride home, but i didn’t want her shit and i just bought my own uber home, it was 2:30 am and i came home to my mom mad as shit because i didn't realise i had 12 missed calls from her and i explained what happened to her and she then forgave me. I told my friends and the whole school knows now ( i didn't even realise that she goes to my school jfl ) end of story ig

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream, angelo, goldpill and 2 others
buffy the body

my bitch got body

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Tales from the autistic kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Manfrommars and Kristin
crazy story

I got roofied a couple months back by htb that were gonna call Sophia. I met Sophia at a party with a couple of my friends and she showed extreme interest in me but i wasn't interested in her much other then just being friends, she wasn't ugly but just not hot enough for me. A couple days after the party she offered me to hang out with her at her house with no one else there and to pick me up ( i should’ve knew were this was going ) i told her sure because i had nothing else going on, she picked my up 30 minutes later ( for the niggers who will say “ a foid is driving you jfl “ stfu your a incel ) so in the car ride to her house she was playing seductive music, didn’t think much about it. Once we got to her house she asked “ Wanna get in my bed? “ i said sure, she proceeded to put on sexual movies and i knew then were this was going. A couple moments later after we were talking about our past relationships she started confessing how she was interested in me, I then told her i didn't feel the same and she seemed understanding but she then asked “ can we at least have fun ? “ and i declined and she still seemed understanding which was a bit odd due to interest in me, i was thinking she was just being stoic. Sophia then asked if i was thirsty and i told her yes and she gave me a cherry juice ( but without my knowledge there was a roofie in it because who tf even owns roofies this shit is very uncommon ) a couple minutes after finishing the drink i felt nauseous, i was acting strange and felt dizzy, I then blacked out and woke up in her bedroom to her crying, she confessed that she roofied me and raped and she felt bad and i was just zoned the fuck out i didn't what happened i then started freaking out at her. She kept asking if i would never speak to her or forgive her and if i would tell anyone, she then offered me a uber or ride home, but i didn’t want her shit and i just bought my own uber home, it was 2:30 am and i came home to my mom mad as shit because i didn't realise i had 12 missed calls from her and i explained what happened to her and she then forgave me. I told my friends and the whole school knows now ( i didn't even realise that she goes to my school jfl ) end of story ig

Attachments

• 2665715-6507805ea01a2b34fb861ccc0f8021e5.mov
    1.5 MB
crazy story

Ok

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
that's a lot of words bro

i'm happy for u tho
or i'm sorry that happened

crazy story

dnr

crazy story

Why would she roofie you when she can get Chad/Tyrone dick easily on Tinder?