I GOT TALLER AFTER THE MEDS (proof). Bulls can't lose

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20230501 024517

Before

IMG20231007230020

After

Look at the differenze in shoulder height !! (Compare with the background)
I've not measured myself but i think i stand at a solid 196 cms, making me a gigaslayer After i get lean again. I win even when i lose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 32669, horizontallytall and 5 others
You only got more schizo after the meds

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Pumanator, BoredPrince and 4 others
You only got more schizo after the meds
Look schizo it's true! Same posture same background, my shoulder and head are higher compared to the background. I needed this period i'll only come back stronger than ever and less neurotic

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Your head is in the same part of the same square.

And btw when I was talking about how gaining weight can sometimes ascend incels, I didn't mean this, fat fuck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Your head is in the part of the same square.

And btw when I was talking about how gaining weight can sometimes ascend incels, I didn't mean this, fat fuck.
Look at where the chin starts in the before vs the After. Shoulder height in before and after. All that calories intake made me grow taller!

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Look at where the chin starts in the before vs the After. Shoulder height in before and after. All that calories intake made me grow taller!
Right lol I didn't notice it at first. Peat grew at 45 I think so you still have 20 years to grow some inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and the BULL
Right lol I didn't notice it at first. Peat grew at 45 I think so you still have 20 years to grow some inches
even my friend told me i got taller but now i'm 100% sure. @BrahminBoss go study what hormone triggered growth

even my friend told me i got taller but now i'm 100% sure. @BrahminBoss go study what hormone triggered growth
you were blessed by devansh mom

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
The raging manlet

What a schizo... he actually thinks he has the same posture in both, look at how slouched he is in the first pic while in the other one he's standing up straight

What a schizo... he actually thinks he has the same posture in both, look at how slouched he is in the first pic while in the other one he's standing up straight
i wasn't slouched coper
IMG 20230501 024023

Here's another Pic where my shoulders were even... Look at the difference, solid 3 cms gain. I was feeling like i giant lately Indeed

i wasn't slouched coperView attachment 2478223
Here's another Pic where my shoulders were even... Look at the difference, solid 3-4 cms gain. I was feeling like i giant lately Indeed
Sure buddy, you grew 4cm at almost 30 years old from random medication. Hope your schizophrenia gets better.

Your head is in the same part of the same square.

He's actually grown shorter

Here we can see the two images lines up by the top square
Screenshot 20231007 163405 PicCollage

The right is the before picture, and in it he is closer to the top of the tile and further from the bottom
Screenshot 20231007 163720 PicCollage

As you can see from the arrows, in the before image, the bottom line of the tile is over an inch away from his ear

But in the after it is far lower

With this I have concluded @the BULL has shrunk, from 5"6, to 5"5.5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RichardSpencel, wowamat and 1 other person
He's actually grown shorter

Here we can see the two images lines up by the top square
View attachment 2478224

The right is the before picture, and in it he is closer to the top of the tile and further from the bottom
View attachment 2478228
As you can see from the arrows, in the before image, the bottom line of the tile is over an inch away from his ear

But in the after it is far lower

With this I have concluded @the BULL has shrunk, from 5"6, to 5"5.5
You took into account my longer hair. If you measure from where the forehead starts you can see i got taller

Sure buddy, you grew 4cm at almost 30 years old from random medication. Hope your schizophrenia gets better.
Medications change hormones It probably triggered something

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
You took into account my longer hair. If you measure from where the forehead starts you can see i got taller
I literally did quite obviously use the top of your right brow ridge as the lower most reference, little man.

My chest looked peak female gaze now It Will be even Better in 4 months.
Bro you have pectus extraneous or whatever the fuck that chest is donzo

I literally did quite obviously use the top of your right brow ridge as the lower most reference, little man.
Bro the top of my forehead was at 1/2 of the tile now It's almost 1/4, also my ears are now further from the bottom of the tile. Just admit my victory

Bro you have pectus extraneous or whatever the fuck that chest is donzo
Look at Roman statues they didn't have tranny big pecs this Is how aesthetics Is supposed to be

Bro the top of my forehead was at 1/2 of the tile now It's almost 1/4, also my ears are now further from the bottom of the tile. Just admit my victory
Ok little man.

Look schizo it's true! Same posture same background, my shoulder and head are higher compared to the background. I needed this period i'll only come back stronger than ever and less neurotic
yeah..sure buddy. "The same posture''. :lul:
Shizo rat.

Wuts ur ethnicity

yeah it is i was standing straight. stop reeking of jealousy i earned my height gain
You earned 3 more inches of shizo, buddy :lul:

are u drunk man? you never post like dis

Shussss..take your pils, buddy 🥳
I take no pills anymore, After height gain and this bulk phase i'll be huge and lean in 2 months and steal your oneitis

• Love it
Reactions: Akhi
Probably the most unappealing male body I’ve ever seen ngl bro

IMG 2610

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx