I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

this can't be permanent if it only effects the ligaments?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Is there any way I can take this besides a needle? I'm autistic and needles hurt my skin plus i don't want my family thinking i am on steroids :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
Is there a yt video to know how to inject stuff to your body on your own

Is there a yt video to know how to inject stuff to your body on your own
Literally just grab a piece of fat from your love handles and stab and inject. Or your butt cheek

Literally just grab a piece of fat from your love handles and stab and inject. Or your butt cheek
Or stomach or the front of your thighs

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Remember to change which fat you use to avoid bruising and soreness, like if you do a couple of injections in the tummy, do it in the side of your hip next time, or maybe your shoulder

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

True story! Try it too. Great stuff. Fortunately no excessive hip growth.

I have impulsively checked this forum for half a year every single day looking for the cure to growth plate fusion. I will take this. Maybe I can go from 5‘5 to 5’9 and claim average height and finally fulfill my dreams of become a professional tiktoker without facing humiliation from teenagers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Growth Plate, Forgotten and 5 others
I have impulsively checked this forum for half a year every single day looking for the cure to growth plate fusion. I will take this. Maybe I can go from 5‘5 to 5’9 and claim average height and finally fulfill my dreams of become a professional tiktoker without facing humiliation from teenagers
Cool,pm @Thrombo for more info.
How old r u btw?

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and white girls lover
Cool,pm @Thrombo for more info.
How old r u btw?
I’m 18 I stopped growing at 14 and I took mk 677 and huperzine-a for the past year thinking I would grow LMAO. I found a 2019 heightmax stack with sam e, glucosamine and chondroitin, and other useless stuff too that give “growth hormone spikes” that I took too the whole time. I almost listened to subliminals because of mental damage from being 5‘5, almost like a Christian coping with heaven and hell

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Forgotten, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I’m 18 I stopped growing at 14 and I took mk 677 and huperzine-a for the past year thinking I would grow LMAO. I found a 2019 heightmax stack with sam e, glucosamine and chondroitin, and other useless stuff too that give “growth hormone spikes” that I took too the whole time. I almost listened to subliminals because of mental damage from being 5‘5, almost like a Christian coping with heaven and hell
U are rich?
How much money did u spend on this?

Also,some of ur plates must be open at 18.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten and KDA Player
U are rich?
How much money did u spend on this?

Also,some of ur plates must be open at 18.
I doubt my growth plates are open because I stopped growing at 14. But I’m not rich. Probably 2000 dollars total. I took mk677 and huperzine a because I couldn’t afford hgh from a doctor. Maybe I should’ve taken hgh though, because I saw some trans people on twitter compiling a list of reputable testosterone sources (lmao) and they sold hgh too for what would’ve probably been way cheaper considering how useless mk 677 was for me.

I still live with my family so I just used extra money from my near minimum wage part time jobs and in fact probably spent more money on accutane, random sarms, hair loss (ru 58841 and ketoconazole shampoo), and other looksmaxxing attempts that i gave up on two months ago. all of it was a waste if i can‘t even step outside being 5’5. if i spent money on some normie stuff like braces that probably would’ve been more expensive

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten
I doubt my growth plates are open because I stopped growing at 14. But I’m not rich. Probably 2000 dollars total. I took mk677 and huperzine a because I couldn’t afford hgh from a doctor. Maybe I should’ve taken hgh though, because I saw some trans people on twitter compiling a list of reputable testosterone sources (lmao) and they sold hgh too for what would’ve probably been way cheaper considering how useless mk 677 was for me.

I still live with my family so I just used extra money from my near minimum wage part time jobs and in fact probably spent more money on accutane, random sarms, hair loss (ru 58841 and ketoconazole shampoo), and other looksmaxxing attempts that i gave up on two months ago. all of it was a waste if i can‘t even step outside being 5’5. if i spent money on some normie stuff like braces that probably would’ve been more expensive
Run hgh+igf1 for 1 year, try it 1 last time.
Do stretching i gained some inches(3-4) with it.

Igf1 is very potent,but the entire stack would cost u 200$ per month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
This is so bullshit. You are telling me you decided to spend $30,000 based on a needle in a haystack worth of fucking evidence and a couple of shitty anecdotes from pregnant mothers. Gtfo out of here scammer and take your ALT account @FreakkForLife with you. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, SurgeryEnjoyer, Forgotten and 7 others
This is so bullshit. You are telling me you decided to spend $30,000 based on a needle in a haystack worth of fucking evidence and a couple of shitty anecdotes from pregnant mothers. Gtfo out of here scammer and take your ALT account @FreakkForLife with you. :ogre:
:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and KDA Player
Where did he say he spent 30,000$

• +1
Look at women: After pregnancy they often are saggy with weak connective tissue. I myself experienced similar side effects (body tension, skin tightness). Who the fuck knows what would happen if you took it for a year: maybe you'd become a wheel-chaired cripple. But this is a theoretical discussio.
If you are not trolling and you got actual results, I think thats supposed to reverse after some time. I highly doubt your soft tissue is going to stay like that forever. Otherwise women after pregnancy would have stretchy skin all the time. They don't. But you did the wise thing by keeping this relaxin taking period short.
I have so many other questions to ask. When is this proof coming

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Forgotten, AscendingHero and 3 others
A already mentioned to GigaAscender that I will post medical certificates and legit height measurements by my doctor here soon. He will issue medical certificates, proving what I am saying. I have an appointment end of April.

Oh, and yes, my doctor says I am fucked up in the head for even doing something like this, although he was surprised that it genuinely worked to some extend.
Please tell me that you got an x-ray taken before you started this...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Did you simply grow taller or were there other changes like frame, shoe size, etc? And where did the height come from, was it from your legs, spine, or just general growth?
^
^
This

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 2 others
I

I got a huge quantity discount due to the amount of Relaxin that I've been buying there. I contacted them in advance to negotiate a discounted price. I was paying 15$ per 5µg. But yeah, still a huge amount of money. 1,260 $ per day and 30,249 $ for 4 weeks. (I took it 6 days a week. I left out Sundays). Fortunately I make good money, so I had the means to finance that shit. M. Sc. engineer at @ NASDAQ 100 company.

Where did he say he spent 30,000$
@FreakkForLife

Read the above quotes.

He also took 420µg a DAY. if its $15 per 5µg. Just for one days dosage its over 1k. Lmao you are telling me he's going to cough up that money for 30 days straight over literally fuck all evidence about this chemical.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Growth Plate and zoomertrader
  • +1
@Thrombo ,but isn't gropep showing 5mg for 50$?

Did u get it from gropep?
Its a typo. It's supposed to be µg. Which is MICRO GRAM. Micrograms(µg) are 1 thousandth of a milligram (mg).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife
Its a typo. It's supposed to be µg. Which is MICRO GRAM. Micrograms(µg) are 1 thousandth of a milligram (mg).
Look at this man

It's 50$/5 mg,both the sites say 2mg or 5mg,
What do u say @Thrombo
Whats going on man?

• +1
These threads are always the fucking same. Dude claims in the vaguest way they saw 'X' improvements from 'Y'. Never any progress pictures and they conveniently lack complete fucking detail of their protocol, reply in the vaguest possible fucking ways and avoid peoples specific questions. If it was legit why would you make a post here at all if you aren't going to actually reply and explain wtf happened? It's bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Growth Plate, Jigen and 8 others
These threads are always the fucking same. Dude claims in the vaguest way they saw 'X' improvements from 'Y'. Never any progress pictures and they conveniently lack complete fucking detail of their protocol, reply in the vaguest possible fucking ways and avoid peoples specific questions. If it was legit why would you make a post here at all if you aren't going to actually reply and explain wtf happened? It's bullshit.
Damn @Thrombo why are u playing with us😢

• +1
My hips are already as large as a pregnant womans hips. I can't do it even if I had the money because being taller at the expense of mega Subhuman frame is not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I doubt it's real or else this would change everything. A new cure for manletism could be developed in a couple years and manlets wouldn't exist anymore.

@TsarTsar444 could this help scar tissue in my dick?

"In the mouse model, relaxin has been found to promote maturation of cardiomyocytes.[12]

Several animal studies have found relaxin to have a cardioprotective function against ischaemia and reperfusion injury, by reducing cellular damage, via anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory effects.[citation needed] Relaxin has been shown to reduce cardiac fibrosis in animal models by inhibiting cardiac fibroblasts secreting collagen and stimulating matrix metalloproteinase.[12][11]"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
I doubt it's real or else this would change everything. A new cure for manletism could be developed in a couple years and manlets wouldn't exist anymore.
I just don't understand who the fuck bothers making up these bullshit threads, or they really placebo themselves into believing this shit.

I just don't understand who the fuck bothers making up these bullshit threads, or they really placebo themselves into believing this shit.
all for the reacts i guess:lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Look at this man

It's 50$/5 mg,both the sites say 2mg or 5mg,
What do u say @Thrombo
Whats going on man?
It's µg (micro-gram).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123 and Baldingman1998
It's µg (micro-gram).
So they wrote micro gram as mg?
They should hav written mcg.

U bought from the sites i linked above?

• +1
I bought from the sites I linked above.

@Thrombo did u notice any changes in your voice?

proof will be posted soon lol

if it was legit you would've arealdy posted pics here
bullshit

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TUSSELEIF, zoomertrader and 2 others
I am not playing with you. As I said, proof will be coming soon. You have to stay patient.

Why would you make a post and then wait days to add evidence? Wouldn’t you want to have the evidence and then post? Can’t with y’all :lul:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Growth Plate, Forgotten and 4 others
It works I tried it, I went from 5'7 to 6'2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, paulallen, SurgeryEnjoyer and 8 others
OP is trying to get pregnant:
In animals, relaxin widens the pubic bone and facilitates labor; it also softens the cervix (cervical ripening), and relaxes the uterine musculature.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Deleted member 13588
OP is trying to get pregnant:
In animals, relaxin widens the pubic bone and facilitates labor; it also softens the cervix (cervical ripening), and relaxes the uterine musculature.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
thats for women, in men it increases sperm motility

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 13588
Did you IM or subQ inject?
IV.

Although subQ injection might even be better due to better time-related distribution.

I am no fan of IM due to pain.

if i could go back 10 years ago i would tell myself to inject 100 iu hgh everyday not buy bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: paulallen, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 13588
IV.

Although subQ injection might even be better due to better time-related distribution.

I am no fan of IM due to pain.
Bro can u just tell how did your body grow?
Spine or legs or ligaments?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, KDA Player and 1 other person
proof will be posted soon lol

if it was legit you would've arealdy posted pics here
bullshit
Yeah I feel if you knowingly went on a height increase journey, you would take pics with yourself alongside objects to compare before and after. Sus that people who supposedly grew due to various reasons never do that, especially when it’s many inches

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero and 3 others