I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

Yeah I feel if you knowingly went on a height increase journey, you would take pics with yourself alongside objects to compare before and after. Sus that people who supposedly grew due to various reasons never do that, especially when it’s many inches
I didn't undergo this height increasing journey to please other people. I did it for myself. (Although after my success I see it as my duty to steer attention towards "Relaxin".)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, white girls lover and 1 other person
if it doesn’t work on actual long bones like arms and legs idk what to do. i want to go from 5‘5 to 7 foot and become the #1 basketball player and i would be willing to die at 30 instead of 80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Preoximerianas, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
if it doesn’t work on actual long bones like arms and legs idk what to do. i want to go from 5‘5 to 7 foot and become the #1 basketball player and i would be willing to die at 30 instead of 80
Damm man,that won't happen.
U can grow to 6ft btw ,what's ur age?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, KDA Player and Deleted member 13588

:ROFLMAO::lul:

You should have realistic expectations. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and mafiaboy
Damm man,that won't happen.
U can grow to 6ft btw ,what's ur age?
:ROFLMAO::lul:

You should have realistic expectations. How old are you?
im 18 and i stopped growing at 14. my first comments on looksmax were on this thread

i think every child has potential to become 7 feet if they had the right parents. bodybuilders take 20 iu hgh and still look nothing like acromegaly patients. their nose just becomes bulbous or something, which means gigantism levels of hgh are just 100 iu.

i already have perfect posture and stuff and i have no idea how bad someones posture must be to gain two inches from hanging and stretching, so i’m looking for bone growth and reopening growth plates.

realistically i will just post on this site till i die unless i can become six foot minimum and start a tiktok e boy career if i grow i start basketball

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Slob
EFA495ED 4221 46BE 874E E2409746C780
so you said you tried it april last year but here you say you haven’t yet???why does nothing add up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Slavic Subhuman and 3 others
also would stacking this with hgh do even more? hgh alone does nothing with closed plate i wonder if hgh added to this does more

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten
View attachment 1630319so you said you tried it april last year but here you say you haven’t yet???why does nothing add up
Of course I would be willing to experiment with it beyond what I've already taken. I took it for 4 weeks. I would be willing to take it for 6 months to see what would happen... unfortunately 6 months is unaffordable.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and white girls lover
also would stacking this with hgh do even more? hgh alone does nothing with closed plate i wonder if hgh added to this does more
Unlikely. But who knows... maybe in combination with Relaxin :unsure:

Unfortunately there are no studies on such combos...

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
Of course I would be willing to experiment with it beyond what I've already taken. I took it for 4 weeks. I would be willing to take it for 6 months to see what would happen... unfortunately 6 months is unaffordable.
thank you. thinking of microdosing it by injecting once a week lmao but no studies so this thread is the most hope i have

thank you. thinking of microdosing it by injecting once a week lmao but no studies so this thread is the most hope i have
Yes, we mostly have studies on pregnant women and cardio-diseased people. Not a lot to work with... and only a handful of useful studies. Unfortnately!

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and Deleted member 17345
i want to go from 6'2 to 6'4 and ill be happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten and white girls lover
can i have your age and height at the start fo your expetrment?

• +1
Waiting for anyone to try before me :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, animo123 and white girls lover
Did you try LSJL and ankle weight pulling first OP?

Bone is organic and continuously remodeled.

Any height gains from relaxin or even glucosamine will be temporary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and white girls lover

idk why u would think ankle weight pulling works. also i think he tried lsjl but it didnt work but he can answer anyway.

glucosamine is temporary but how do you know relaxin is temporary

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and KDA Player
Where did you buy it? :feelsokman:

• +1
if i spend 2k on it in the future just to spend 5 days taking it i might as well spend 100 dollars of hgh and aromatase inhibitors too.

maybe hgh+ai+relaxin helps

Yes, I did try LSJL.... It was useless cope.

• +1
if i spend 2k on it in the future just to spend 5 days taking it i might as well spend 100 dollars of hgh and aromatase inhibitors too.

maybe hgh+ai+relaxin helps
Traxanas is checking some cheap Chinese lab sources (WUHAN lab or something). Maybe we will get it by a factor 10 cheaper in the future.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123 and white girls lover
Traxanas is checking some cheap Chinese lab sources (WUHAN lab or something). Maybe we will get it by a factor 10 cheaper in the future.
i hate funding china but some american sources literally buy sarms powder from china anyway

just wondering how do you know if the source is legit?

once you stop relaxin does it lose all height gains though? Also how much it cost?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Did he ever post proof or was it just another LARP?

realistically i will just post on this site till i die unless i can become six foot minimum and start a tiktok e boy career if i grow i start basketball
Being an e-boy is irrelevant now

@Thrombo Did you grow proportionally? I genuinely would like to know.

Relaxin is a female hormone

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Op, post the results

Being an e-boy is irrelevant now

@Thrombo Did you grow proportionally? I genuinely would like to know.
one inch in legs, two inches upper body.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 5 others
I will post pictures soon. The user "Sexually Abusive" already saw some of my preliminary results.

I will talk about "buying sources" soon (not easy to get that stuff! :LOL:)
Big if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 13588 and animo123
I really look forward to the proof. There are reports of women gaining height after pregnancy so I wouldn’t rule this being fake out entirely, but I’m not gonna inject myself with anything until proof is shown. Being 3 inches taller must feel good af though.. did you have growing pains as well? I did LSJL for a few months but that was complete cope

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 13588 and white girls lover
Pm me anyone who will show me proofs and next week gonna go with a contact in a health research company to get some info :feelsez: im such a dumbass to listen too a internet forum
We dont owe you shit

did you have growing pains as well? I did LSJL for a few months but that was complete cope
Some muscle and limb pain. Wasn't that bad, imho.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
did your arms grow longer? i can’t tell if it’s bone growth or tendon growth. i only want actual long bone growth so i want to ask. if you ever find a chinese cheap source link it here so we can buy (also make sure it’s not a scammer im not sure how you can even test it. i think lab tests cost 1000)

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
https://www.peprotech.com/en/recombinant-human-relaxin-2
is this legit? 1mg per 3000 dollars. same discount you got. i would assume it’s 1 mg per vial

they just sent you 30 single-use vials and you inject straight from the vial the same way you would inject testosterone right? i could do it subcutaneously by grabbing a piece of fat on my abdomen and injecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife
https://www.peprotech.com/en/recombinant-human-relaxin-2
is this legit? 1mg per 3000 dollars. same discount you got. i would assume it’s 1 mg per vial

they just sent you 30 single-use vials and you inject straight from the vial the same way you would inject testosterone right? i could do it subcutaneously by grabbing a piece of fat on my abdomen and injecting
Please answer this.
@Thrombo

Also,do u think we can order it from China for cheap and it would work?

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 13588
Please answer this.
@Thrombo

Also,do u think we can order it from China for cheap and it would work?
thrombo already talked about it and said someone else is getting info about china too.
“you can get it a lot cheaper via sketchy Chinese Lab Sources, but there comes the risk of impurities, fakes, cut down stuff etc. Funnily enough a few Labs in Wuhan are selling that stuff at an affordable price, but don't ask me whether the Wuhan stuff is legit. I don't now.”

i don’t know how he knew that his two sources were legit though. i would like to think that people would choose sarms, not relaxin if they wanted to scam since no one even knows what relaxin is.

also i read that he said his doctors appointment is the end of april so it’ll be a few weeks before there is even proof but apparrently another guy said he saw the results (and the guy usually is honest) and since he has shown curiousity in relaxin and other things like lsjl for many many months now i’ll try to get just one day dosage in the next week unless i get lazy

relaxin is the only thing i care about in looksmax now tbh and orher sources besides him have speculated you cnpan grow 3 to 12 inches from it so tbh i’m putting my faith in relaxin too.

the only thing making me have doubt is the fact that jeff bezos or putin would’ve used it on themselves if it really worked since they’re investing billions in space and anti aging or whatever lol

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, animo123, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
thrombo already talked about it and said someone else is getting info about china too.
“you can get it a lot cheaper via sketchy Chinese Lab Sources, but there comes the risk of impurities, fakes, cut down stuff etc. Funnily enough a few Labs in Wuhan are selling that stuff at an affordable price, but don't ask me whether the Wuhan stuff is legit. I don't now.”

i don’t know how he knew that his two sources were legit though. i would like to think that people would choose sarms, not relaxin if they wanted to scam since no one even knows what relaxin is.

also i read that he said his doctors appointment is the end of april so it’ll be a few weeks before there is even proof but apparrently another guy said he saw the results (and the guy usually is honest) and since he has shown curiousity in relaxin and other things like lsjl for many many months now i’ll try to get just one day dosage in the next week unless i get lazy

relaxin is the only thing i care about in looksmax now tbh and orher sources besides him have speculated you cnpan grow 3 to 12 inches from it so tbh i’m putting my faith in relaxin too.

the only thing making me have doubt is the fact that jeff bezos or putin would’ve used it on themselves if it really worked since they’re investing billions in space and anti aging or whatever lol

Well,Jeff and Putin didn't because people would call them "insecu" and the entire media would make a fuss about it,besides it might not be in their priorities.
They have other work to do.

Also,dont put all ur eggs in one basket.

How old r u?

U can grow from hgh and lr3,if u can spend money on relaxin,hgh and lr3 are much cheaper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Forgotten, AscendingHero and 4 others
Well,Jeff and Putin didn't because people would call them "insecu" and the entire media would make a fuss about it,besides it might not be in their priorities.
They have other work to do.
i mean, putin wears 4 inch lifts and it’s painfully obvious lol. he has some videos memeing him
Also,dont put all ur eggs in one basket.

How old r u?
you have asked me multiple times on this thread and i said i was 18 lol. but i’m very certain my plates are closed since my voice started changing at 10 and i stopped growing at 14 completely. every single person who grows at 20 late naturally simply just hit puberty late
U can grow from hgh and lr3,if u can spend money on relaxin,hgh and lr3 are much cheaper
i know. it’s like 100x cheaper so i will take 100 iu hgh anyway for a crazy cheap 135 dollars. https://us.roidbazaar.me/usa-peptides/hgh-gmp-10-iu/ i just know it’ll literally do NOTHING. hgh wont make adults grow look at bodybuilders who take it. grew nothing. look at maurice tillet who had insane the most acromegaly ever just to look like shrek

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
i mean, putin wears 4 inch lifts and it’s painfully obvious lol. he has some videos memeing him

you have asked me multiple times on this thread and i said i was 18 lol. but i’m very certain my plates are closed since my voice started changing at 10 and i stopped growing at 14 completely. every single person who grows at 20 late naturally simply just hit puberty late

i know. it’s like 100x cheaper so i will take 100 iu hgh anyway for a crazy cheap 135 dollars. https://us.roidbazaar.me/usa-peptides/hgh-gmp-10-iu/ i just know it’ll literally do NOTHING. hgh wont make adults grow look at bodybuilders who take it. grew nothing. look at maurice tillet who had insane the most acromegaly ever just to look like shrek

At 18 ,soem of ur plates must be open.
I am and grew in my spine 3.5-4 inches.

U can grow too.

Also, i have a cheaper source for hgh at 65$/100iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, KDA Player and Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 4 others