I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

https://forum.****************/thre...closed-growth-plates-any-viable-options.5885/

Here you say you are 5'9 asking for ways to go to 5'10. Whats the explanation for this? @Thrombo
Wtf man @Thrombo what's going on?:feelswah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and white girls lover
i see ur posts alot, u are a cool and nice guy, but too naive... its an aprils fools joke and he wants you to try it. Thats what they always do. They claim something works and wait for other guys to try it out. Then those other guys give feedback and he didnt have to take the risks of losing money or his health. I bet some guys really order relaxin at the moment, even tho there is no evidence yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Ika-Sama, Deleted member 8988 and 3 others
i see ur posts alot, u are a cool and nice guy, but too naive... its an aprils fools joke and he wants you to try it. Thats what they always do. They claim something works and wait for other guys to try it out. Then those other guys give feedback and he didnt have to take the risks of losing money or his health. I bet some guys really order relaxin at the moment, even tho there is no evidence yet.
There is some evidence to suggest it has potential. Just no confirmed male increasing his height after injecting it.

why doesn’t someone just buy some relaxing and inject into a smaller animal. It will be cheaper as the animal is smaller and no risk on your part. Perhaps if you have a smal dog, or you could buy some mice or rat for like nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Had this happened before? Can you give anecdotes/examples

Perhaps it's just a simple mistake, 175cm according to google is not 5'9. I mean I have in the past said I am 5'10.8 when Im probably more like 5'10.6 in the morning and 5'10 at night.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 10.03.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 10.03.34 AM.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
no one will take it unless he gives proof… all we can do is find cheaper sources anyway

So this thing is fake huh? How hard is it to upload a dam picture. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💩💩💩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💩😭

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 11gaijin, animo123 and Deleted member 13588
Damn @Thrombo man don't do us dirty:hnghn:

I occasionally post threads in different forums to ascertain new height growth trends and the general market situation. Every time I post those threads, I slightly vary my personal information (height, weight, age), so that people from my town and workplace won't recognize me. Don't put too much emphasis on my other threads.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and FreakkForLife
I occasionally post threads in different forums to ascertain new height growth trends and the general market situation. Every time I post those threads, I slightly vary my personal information (height, weight, age), so that people from my town and workplace won't recognize me. Don't put too much emphasis on my other threads.
But when are u giving the proof:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and animo123
So this thing is fake huh? How hard is it to upload a dam picture. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💩💩💩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💩😭
give up bro lol
guarantee if he even replies ever again its gonna be another excuse about some other issue he has and how that delays him even more
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1
what proof did @SexuallyAbusive get sent?

• +1
Measured myself yesterday at the pharmacy via Laser-Measuring. Seems like I've gained another 0.75 centimeter over the course of the last three months.... O_o

Not that I am not grateful, but it's interesting how long-lasting the cascade effects of that stuff are, even after having discontinued it many months ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 18439, white girls lover and 2 others
Measured myself yesterday at the pharmacy via Laser-Measuring. Seems like I've gained another 0.75 centimeter over the course of the last three months.... O_o

Not that I am not grateful, but it's interesting how long-lasting the cascade effects of that stuff are, even after having discontinued it many months ago.
POST YOUR PROOFS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 13588, Ika-Sama and 3 others

Please bro,post your proofs and show everyone that they are wrong by doubting you.

Don't keep us in this suspense 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 13588, animo123 and 2 others
scammer

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 13588 and Ika-Sama
Why cant he upload a pic??? He should add his cash app, or crypto. wallet. I will send over 15 dollars to see the proof. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 13588
Why cant he upload a pic??? He should add his cash app, or crypto. wallet. I will send over 15 dollars to see the proof. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Send me 15 and I’ll prove it to you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 13588 and mvp2v1
Alright...
Maybe give a little bit information before recommending it to anyone. Like which route did you took it(oral, sublingual, as an injection, nasal....?), dosage etc...
anal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and mvp2v1

damn that means i can be 5’9 since i’m 5’5. decent height for an asian… i think glucosamine adds another 0.25 temporary so i’ll just take it daily. too bad people hate 5’9 bryce hall and robert downey jr for being a manlet… average height.

it legit might reopen growth plates ???

i don’t think anyone will take it unless they get proof, maybe not even if they do but 0% chance anybody does it without proof. most people here refuse to even take hgh. and also that abbexa source probably won’t be beaten so i’ll just be waiting. it does gives me hope though

oh yeah it’s also CHEAPER now https://www.abbexa.com/human-relaxin-rln-protein idk what the difference is between relaxin 1, 2, and 3 do you know?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 13588
damn that means i can be 5’9 since i’m 5’5. decent height for an asian… i think glucosamine adds another 0.25 temporary so i’ll just take it daily. too bad people hate 5’9 bryce hall and robert downey jr for being a manlet… average height.

i don’t think anyone will take it unless they get proof, maybe not even if they do but 0% chance anybody does it without proof. most people here refuse to even take hgh. and also that abbexa source probably won’t be beaten so i’ll just be waiting. it does gives me hope though

oh yeah it’s also CHEAPER now https://www.abbexa.com/human-relaxin-rln-protein idk what the difference is between relaxin 1, 2, and 3 do you know?
it does not re-open growth plates. :lul: at people who could but dont take hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Then what does it do make your skin flexible?

• +1
  • JFL
i’m taking hgh right now and my growth plates are closed. idk why people think they will grow with hgh at 22 unless they hit puberty at 16

• +1
i’m taking hgh right now and my growth plates are closed. idk why people think they will grow with hgh at 22 unless they hit puberty at 16
has other benefits. according to freak for life and enchanted elixir my spinal growth plates are open but on closing soon. so im starting hgh.

• +1
has other benefits. according to freak for life and enchanted elixir my spinal growth plates are open but on closing soon. so im starting hgh.
How you know they are open? Don’t they close at 21

• Hmm...
age is just a number boy :feelshah:
Agghhhhhh. Aids all I want is 2 inches but I’m too old. Over for me. I have small penis and I am not 6’1

• Woah
This thread proves that this forum is full of sub 80IQ teenagers. Imagine trusting a guy who says he grew 3 inches at 33 using a drug he found online.

While there are thousands of rich manlets, celebs etc who can’t grow a fucking inch. If this shit worked it would already be at least a bit popular. Also this dude has been saying that he would give proof since April and now it is June and he hasn’t found the time yet 😂😂😂😂

JFL at some hopeful people falling for this troll. Some are to this day dreaming about getting tall while OP probably is laughing at the idiots here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, GigaAscender, galego123 and 5 others
This thread proves that this forum is full of sub 80IQ teenagers. Imagine trusting a guy who says he grew 3 inches at 33 using a drug he found online.

While there are thousands of rich manlets, celebs etc who can’t grow a fucking inch. If this shit worked it would already be at least a bit popular. Also this dude has been saying that he would give proof since April and now it is June and he hasn’t found the time yet 😂😂😂😂

JFL at some hopeful people falling for this troll. Some are to this day dreaming about getting tall while OP probably is laughing at the idiots here.
This. Some are so desperate for height that they believe this shit.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and 11gaijin
Agghhhhhh. Aids all I want is 2 inches but I’m too old. Over for me. I have small penis and I am not 6’1
I'm trying that stack, I will post my own anecdote if it works or not.

Current Mid-day height: 179.5 - 180 cm

Last edited:
  • +1

your probably not white. There is reason to the claim that relaxin can increase height. @Thrombo just needs to post that proof.

Last edited:
  • +1

Alright keep me updated

• +1

While there are thousands of rich manlets, celebs etc who can’t grow a fucking inch.
i cope with this by saying celebrities don’t get limb lengthening, or that this is a secret method just like lefort surgery
If this shit worked it would already be at least a bit popular. Also this dude has been saying that he would give proof since April and now it is June and he hasn’t found the time yet 😂😂😂😂

i didn’t buy anything but oh well

• +1
freak for life hit puberty at 14 so i think literally all his plates are open

• +1
You're probably not right. There is reason to the claim that relaxin can increase height. @Thrombo just needs to post that proof.
He's lying, there's no proof that it increases height outside of @Thrombo's thread.

• WTF

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover
That woman in your avatar... isn't that young Beatrix von Storch?

• JFL

It's not a drug I found online.... it's a known chemical substance which increases height in many pregnant women (scientifically proven). What would be needed are (expensive) extensive studies regarding height growth. But who would finance them? You cannot patent a natural substance...

• +1

That's a good height.

• +1

He's the biggest troll and they are falling for it😹

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: white girls lover and Deleted member 13588
He's the biggest troll and they are falling for it😹
These thread should be locked for trolling and OP should be banned or given a warning.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Ika-Sama, Deleted member 18439 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and 11gaijin

@Thrombo @FreakkForLife @anyoneWhoKnows in this link, exactly what do I need to order if I were to start? also plz answer WGL's question: "what the difference is between relaxin 1, 2, and 3 do you know?" :):):):):):):):):forcedsmile:

How much would it cost to run thrombo style? I only have 3.5k. (Not saying im going to do it just checking it out and maybe buying some before it becomes expensive)

Last edited:
  • +1

@Thrombo what's the difference between relaxin 1,2,3?
And which one did u Use?

• +1