I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

HHo
whats the cheapest dosage, i want to run it for JUST one week.
How old r u?
Also,my name on telegram is FreakkForLife if u wanna contact me

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
One major side effect that I've noticed: That stuff definitely loosens you up... majorly... your tissue will "stretch" like a fucking bubble gum. I somewhat miss my past body tension and skin tightness. Not sure if this will reverse...
did it reverse?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, white girls lover and FreakkForLife
interesting read https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060052304A1/en

edit: i found this on an old looksmax thread people probably already saw it so nvm but i’m trying to convince my own brain to buy it.

do you know if this works? https://looksmax.org/threads/heightmaxxing-only-for-adults-my-routine.71531/#post-1265810

way way way cheaper i think
Can't we just dilute and inject this version ?

Seems cheaper

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Can't we just dilute and inject this version ?

Seems cheaper
no because it is porcine relaxin and i don’t even think that would work if it was human because it has other stuff

• Woah
Reactions: KDA Player
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, mafiaboy and FreakkForLife
What if you develop childbearing hips? It will be absolutely over

• So Sad
Reactions: Hipcel
no because it is porcine relaxin and i don’t even think that would work if it was human because it has other stuff
Fuck, seems a very high risk / high reward thing along with the high price

• +1
If you're manlet you may take the risk, it's double or nothing, if it fails you just go from random to random, if you succeed you ascend

• +1
then you look like chul soon. what women cares about hips? and this is lilhuddy who blew up on tiktok too despite having what people here consider a bad frame
E751BCB7 6A2C 460B 867E D11572FEA03B
4538FD69 921D 45F3 8F39 BB5483B1B94D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Fgsfds
So wheres the proof?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and white girls lover
My question is how much this gonna cost me? Like 400 a month and maybe gain an inch or like 59 grand

• So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1
@Thrombo Did it also affect your hand and feet size?

• +1
@Thrombo Did it also affect your hand and feet size?
idk if this has been addressed but also did your arms become longer? @Thrombo

bump

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and white girls lover
idk if this is ever coming out but this stuff cost too much anyway

For real, we need to develop a cheaper version of it ASAP
13k is workable. people pay far more for LL. Relaxin, if real, would be 10x better than LL.

found this on a random thread. http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9811.msg103386#msg103386

For those who care about glucosamine and are willing to play with their own health:

“…Therefore, the production of the collagen by the chondrocytes is facilitated by relaxin. Good quality collagen is produced in the presence of relaxin, which binds with proteogylcan to form strong resilient cartilage. Together with the deactivation of the collagenase by the glucosamine sulfate, homeostasis of the cartilage regeneration and degeneration are maintained and the joint is returned to its formal healthy state. Accordingly, relaxin enhances the effect of glucosamine sulfate in retarding and restoring osteodegenerative changes of the joints.”

“The relaxin hormone will alleviate these conditions since relaxin acts to effect collagen formation and collagen remodelling. Relaxin will alleviate the generalized pain and tenderness by elongating muscles and accentuating joint laxity by remodelling connective tissue (e.g ligaments, tendons, bone, etc.) via collagen changes. This expected effect is based on many studies that have observed that pregnant women have elongated pelvic area muscles, and increased joint laxity resulting from the remodelling effect induced by relaxin“
Tldr is glucosamine bad

Its been 2 months and zero proof.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and JackHanma
how is relaxin any more reliable than all the other random heihtmaxxing substances mentioned that no one bought like bmp 7

how is relaxin any more reliable than all the other random heihtmaxxing substances mentioned that no one bought like bmp 7
I think bmp7 is more dangerous. This is all I know about it.

@Thrombo
u alive?

• +1
I am sorry that I haven't posted here for many weeks. I am also sorry that I haven't posted any proof until today.

Truth is: I've been quite busy lately. 60 hours work week. Additionally I took care of my grandmothers: My one grandmother had COVID in April and barely survived it, my other grandmother had a mild stroke followed by surgery a few weeks later (husbands are already dead). Someone had to help them with general tasks and organizing a mobile care. I had quite a few "burdens" that rested and rest on my shoulders. Impending burnout. The last thing I was thinking about was this forum and looksmaxing topics. Still, proof will be coming. I offered proof, I will submit proof, although later. Meanwhile people should use their time to research Relaxin and find cheaper buying sources. From what I can gather it's a wide price span and you can get great quantity discounts. Probably ideally suited for group buys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, mafiaboy, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
I am sorry that I haven't posted here for many weeks. I am also sorry that I haven't posted any proof until today.

Truth is: I've been quite busy lately. 60 hours work week. Additionally I took care of my grandmothers: My one grandmother had COVID in April and barely survived it, my other grandmother had a mild stroke followed by surgery a few weeks later (husbands are already dead). Someone had to help them with general tasks and organizing a mobile care. I had quite a few "burdens" that rested and rest on my shoulders. Impending burnout. The last thing I was thinking about was this forum and looksmaxing topics. Still, proof will be coming. I offered proof, I will submit proof, although later. Meanwhile people should use their time to research Relaxin and find cheaper buying sources. From what I can gather it's a wide price span and you can get great quantity discounts. Probably ideally suited for group buys.
:feelshehe:

Where can we find discounts ?

13k Relaxin. Link above is to a post about it (13k relaxin)

• +1
growth hormone to solve the loose skin issue? Has anyone started to try this (Relaxin injections) yet? Also idk if its been said but where did you inject? Would localized injections of relaxin into feet coupled with walking around alot with heavy weights lead to foot size increase? One could do something similar for hands.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
growth hormone to solve the loose skin issue? Has anyone started to try this (Relaxin injections) yet? Also idk if its been said but where did you inject? Would localized injections of relaxin into feet coupled with walking around alot with heavy weights lead to foot size increase? One could do something similar for hands.
I wouldn't do it, OP is a fraud.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
13k for 1 month or for a couple months supply to gain 3 inches? I hope this isn’t fraud because 3 inches is all I need

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, animo123 and mvp2v1
13k for 1 month or for a couple months supply to gain 3 inches? I hope this isn’t fraud because 3 inches is all I need
Imagine wasting 13k because of an April's 1st joke, @Ika-Sama. Just save 4 that and do Stryde LL for 2-2.5-3 femur gains.

Imagine wasting 13k because of an April's 1st joke, @Ika-Sama. Just save 4 that and do Stryde LL for 2-2.5-3 femur gains.
Oh lol he created this for April 1st joke nice

Let us know how it goes! I need this too.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
What are you talking about?

he spent 30k in one month and this is 13k for the same dose.
he answered this before. i don’t think anyone knows, but he did IV and subq might work because of slow release. realistically no one here will do this or even limb lengthening

• WTF
5'10 now.

I've started at 5'7... gained quickly to 5'9 and plateaued at 5'10. A height that I am content with.
https://forum.****************/thre...closed-growth-plates-any-viable-options.5885/

Here you say you are 5'9 asking for ways to go to 5'10. Whats the explanation for this? @Thrombo

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
Excellent question.

Unfortunately there is no definitive answer. There aren't any long lasting studies in which people took it for many months without interruption. In most studies people take Relaxin one day or one week, with the longest study lasting 4 weeks.

In pregnant women Relaxin spikes in the last 6 weeks of pregnancy: Before that Relaxin levels are quite low.

I suspect that you would hit a plateau sooner than later. From a physiological viewpoint it is unlikely that you could stretch everything in your body ad infinitum. That just doesn't make any sense. You can't "stretch" bones and the spaces between bones by huge amounts.

It also isn't advisable to take it longer than a month. Look at women: After pregnancy they often are saggy with weak connective tissue. I myself experienced similar side effects (body tension, skin tightness). Who the fuck knows what would happen if you took it for a year: maybe you'd become a wheel-chaired cripple. But this is a theoretical discussion. Nobody will take it longer than a month due to prohibitively expensive costs.

When looking at my growth graph, it's asymptotic.

Did you use an inversion table while your were on Relaxin?
71VxRR2Z9UL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

he spent 30k in one month and this is 13k for the same dose.

he answered this before. i don’t think anyone knows, but he did IV and subq might work because of slow release. realistically no one here will do this or even limb lengthening
But one months worth didn’t give him 3 inches correct? So I’m reality he spent like 80k

But one months worth didn’t give him 3 inches correct? So I’m reality he spent like 80k
no. he grew 2 inches in 4 months and then 1 in the next 4 months i think. it has some after effect so maybe it reopened growth plates for a little idk

• JFL
no. he grew 2 inches in 4 months and then 1 in the next 4 months i think. it has some after effect so maybe it reopened growth plates for a little idk
Yes so 30k he spent was just for one month supply so to get 2 inches he spent damn near 100k