I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

I wonder if its reverwibel

this thread needs to be thrown in the bin
just capping at this point
pushing the date back constantly
whats the next excuse @Thrombo
It's coming.

My excuse was an infection with COVID and being quarantined for nearly two weeks.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, white girls lover and KING REIDYZ
It's coming.

My excuse was an infection with COVID and being quarantined for nearly two weeks.
INSHALLAH you post it here✨✊

• +1
Reactions: animo123
dudes really be treating others on this forum as guinea pigs to test out their own theories.... :hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and johncruz12345
dudes really be treating others on this forum as guinea pigs to test out their own theories.... :hnghn:
We are bots lol,what did you expect ? Seeing people with the HIGH IQ of the kardashians or what ?😂😂😂😹🤲🏼🤷🏼‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: countrylover18
thats the whole point of this site lol
looksmax or die trying b

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and FreakkForLife
It's coming.

Do it fast bro,don't give these :feelsuhh: punks chances for throwing insuls and criticism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: white girls lover, mafiaboy, animo123 and 1 other person
Don't try glucosamine right now,it decreases height growth,when u finish growing and are satisfied u can use it to gain an extra 0.5-1 inches
How does it decrease height growth? Any studies?

i’m still waiting lol. it’s just that a lot of people have claimed 4 or 5 inches of growth from stuff like lsjl or some random exercise but they had no proof so i kind of want some too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife
It's coming.

this aprils fool joke drag for too long.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, johncruz12345, Deleted member 13588 and 4 others
is this actually an april fools joke???

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
if you look at the title you will se he grew over the course of 8 months. But look at this post

Wecan see that in december he proapbly didnt have relaxin so how did 8 months from april pass and still in december 31 he still didnt know if relaxin gives height:unsure:
Also look at his post :

He didnt even know what relaxin was at august 29. i am just putting these posts so people know

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Hipcel, white girls lover and 1 other person
if you look at the title you will se he grew over the course of 8 months. But look at this post
View attachment 1684067
Wecan see that in december he proapbly didnt have relaxin so how did 8 months from april pass and still in december 31 he still didnt know if relaxin gives height:unsure:
he said this earlier: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-grew...course-of-8-months.480204/page-5#post-7966576 it confused me though idk why it had to beposted on april 1st
Also look at his post :
View attachment 1684074
He didnt even know waht relaxin was at august 29. i am just putting these posts so people know
he was asking ”did you use relaxin?” and not “what is relaxin” i hope… idk.

• +1
he said this earlier: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-grew...course-of-8-months.480204/page-5#post-7966576 it confused me though idk why it had to beposted on april 1st

Yeah b ut for me what he said its enough to not believe him. In order for the thread to make sense he would have to start injecting at august 1. To me looking at these posts it seems super unlikely but iam going to believe him if he posts proof

Last edited:
  • +1

Yeah b ut for me what he said its enough to not believe him. In order for the thread to make sense he would have to start injecting at august 1. To me looking at these posts it seems super unlikely but iam going to believe him if he posts proof
Didn't he say he grew in 4 weeks?

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and animo123
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and white girls lover
So,he injected for 4 weeks only?
How much time did it take for him to gain the 2 inches?

Ok,so it took him 8 months to grow 3 inches,but he injected for 4 weeks only?
Thanx,i am understanding this.
yes but if it took him 8 months to grow 3 inches this means that he would start injecting at august 1. But he didnt even know what relaxin was back then looking at his posts. Also he said that he grew in 8 months in the title.

• Woah
  • +1
yes but if it took him 8 months to grow 3 inches this means that he would start injecting at august 1. But he didnt even know what relaxin was back then looking at his posts. Also he said that he grew in 8 months in the title.
After reading the image u posted again,i would say maybe he was doing relaxin but didn't want to tell anyone.
Maybe he was just keeping it a secret and pretended that he didn't know about relaxin.
After reading his 8th August post,he says "relaxin?" Which can mean that he knew about it already and was injecting it and when he read the statement about golden glass,relaxin came to his mind.

• +1
i really hope this is legit

• +1
After reading the image u posted again,i would say maybe he was doing relaxin but didn't want to tell anyone.
Maybe he was just keeping it a secret and pretended that he didn't know about relaxin.
After reading his 8th August post,he says "relaxin?" Which can mean that he knew about it already and was injecting it and when he read the statement about golden glass,relaxin came to his mind.
no someone mentioned relaxin thats why he said relaxin?. It could be that he knew but if i had to bet money i would say that he propably didnt know. It could be legit though

no someone mentioned relaxin thats why he said relaxin?. It could be that he knew but if i had to bet money i would say that he propably didnt know.
No,read it again.
The quoted post was "golden glass talked about a spinal method which can gain 1-2 inches".

In his defence,maybe he just wanted to tell about it later and wanted to see all the results he could get on himself first

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13588 and mafiaboy
No,read it again.
The quoted post was "golden glass talked about a spinal method which can gain 1-2 inches".

In his defence,maybe he just wanted to tell about it later and wanted to see all the results he could get on himself first
Oh yeah you are right. Just someone mentioned relaxin before that post and i thought he quoted that. Yeah he could know. You could be right that he had to wait until he see results before posting them. I hope its legit but deep inside i think that he is proapbly lying.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Y
Oh yeah you are right. Just someone mentioned relaxin before that post and i thought he quoted that. Yeah he could know. You could be right that he had to wait until he see results before posting them. I hope its legit but deep inside i think that he is proapbly lying.
Yeah ,just giving him the benefit of doubt

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and Deleted member 13588
is this actually an april fools joke???
No, it isn't. Sorry, totally forgot about this thread / forum. We Middle Europeans have other stuff on our mind right now, e.g. Ukraine war, Inflation, refugee influx.

I was not following looksmax topics for the past four weeks. Shame on me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, white girls lover, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
View attachment 1684067
Also look at his post :
View attachment 1684074
He didnt even know what relaxin was at august 29. i am just putting these posts so people know
Obviously Relaxin won't induce height growth in every male human. Otherwise every pregnant female would grow during pregnancy, but not all females grow during pregnancy. It's probably some sort of Gaussian distribution....

Of course I did know what Relaxin was. It was a reference to a discussion in another thread or forum. We've been discussing Relaxin on Lookism Forums and LongeCity since at least 2018.

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and FreakkForLife
If this was true. You and that company would swimming in billions of dollars.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, white girls lover and FreakkForLife
So,he injected for 4 weeks only?
How much time did it take for him to gain the 2 inches?

Ok,so it took him 8 months to grow 3 inches,but he injected for 4 weeks only?
Thanx,i am understanding this.
four months for two inches, another four months for one inch.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, white girls lover and FreakkForLife
If this was true. You and that company would swimming in billions of dollars.
Yeah, just like the German creators of mp3 format swim in billions of dollars... ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: white girls lover, KDA Player and FreakkForLife
since you have a lot of money, can you buy the Alkoclar formula?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy and white girls lover
oh. nice. is there any new date for the results?

Nigga is lieing, no updates, altho I want this to be true

interesting read https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060052304A1/en

edit: i found this on an old looksmax thread people probably already saw it so nvm but i’m trying to convince my own brain to buy it.

do you know if this works? https://looksmax.org/threads/heightmaxxing-only-for-adults-my-routine.71531/#post-1265810

way way way cheaper i think

Last edited:
  • +1
interesting read https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060052304A1/en

edit: i found this on an old looksmax thread people probably already saw it so nvm but i’m trying to convince my own brain to buy it.

do you know if this works? https://looksmax.org/threads/heightmaxxing-only-for-adults-my-routine.71531/#post-1265810

way way way cheaper i think
nvm i don’t think relaxin works when you eat it that’s also why the guy measured wrong and got no results because he didn’t inject.

do you know of any other relaxin users though or are you the only one?

Last edited:
  • +1
nvm i don’t think relaxin works when you eat it that’s also why the guy measured wrong and got no results
Dude you gonna inject relaxin or not lol im tempted to buy some from the UK source rn cuz FUCK It i hate being 5'3.5"

Dude you gonna inject relaxin or not lol im tempted to buy some from the UK source rn cuz FUCK It i hate being 5'3.5"
too expensive for me. thrombo spent 30k for the 3 inches but the uk source is 13k for the same amount.

if you’re willing to spend 13k you should gather a lot of proof and x rays and stuff before and after since it’s 13k

• +1
whats the cheapest dosage, i want to run it for JUST one week.
idk but thrombo knows about it. here is a quote

Ideally you should take 0.5 µg/kg/h to achieve serum levels comparable to those found naturally in pregnancy.

Unfortunately the drug's half Life is kinda short, therefore you should take it at morning and evening! (In studies they used intravenous delivery via continuous infusion)

In my case it would be 0.5 µg/kg/h * 12 hours * 70 kg = 420 µg every 12 hours

Although some high quality studies say that half of it should also be enough to reach comparable effects: therefore 210µg every 12 hours (the dosage I took. That stuff is expensive als hell, therefore I recommend 0.25µg/kg/h)

Some interesting read: Grossman, Jason; Frishman, William H. (2010). Relaxin. Cardiology in Review, 18(6), 305–312. doi:10.1097/crd.0b013e3181f493e3

found this on a random thread. http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9811.msg103386#msg103386

For those who care about glucosamine and are willing to play with their own health:

“…Therefore, the production of the collagen by the chondrocytes is facilitated by relaxin. Good quality collagen is produced in the presence of relaxin, which binds with proteogylcan to form strong resilient cartilage. Together with the deactivation of the collagenase by the glucosamine sulfate, homeostasis of the cartilage regeneration and degeneration are maintained and the joint is returned to its formal healthy state. Accordingly, relaxin enhances the effect of glucosamine sulfate in retarding and restoring osteodegenerative changes of the joints.”

“The relaxin hormone will alleviate these conditions since relaxin acts to effect collagen formation and collagen remodelling. Relaxin will alleviate the generalized pain and tenderness by elongating muscles and accentuating joint laxity by remodelling connective tissue (e.g ligaments, tendons, bone, etc.) via collagen changes. This expected effect is based on many studies that have observed that pregnant women have elongated pelvic area muscles, and increased joint laxity resulting from the remodelling effect induced by relaxin“

• +1