I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

It's not a drug I found online.... it's a known chemical substance which increases height in many pregnant women (scientifically proven). What would be needed are (expensive) extensive studies regarding height growth. But who would finance them? You cannot patent a natural substance...
give proof mannnn

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and Deleted member 13588
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: white girls lover, Fgsfds, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
Just admit you're lying or try faking some before after pics. No one is gonna buy relaxin from you until you post proof

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover, Deleted member 13588 and mvp2v1
He's not selling relaxin jfl
Then he's lying to bring new copium to the height obsessed manlets here, which is pretty dumb IMO. What could he even gain from making sure random BDD suffering little men don't kill themselves?

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: white girls lover, Deleted member 13588 and mvp2v1
Just admit you're lying or try faking some before after pics. No one is gonna buy relaxin from you until you post proof
LOL I don't sell any Relaxin. I mentioned before that I wouldn't give any shop recommendations...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover and ´´´´´´´´
Allah y 3tik chi mossiba mosskhaa

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: white girls lover, Fgsfds and Deleted member 13588
@Thrombo what's the difference between relaxin 1,2,3?
And which one did u Use?
Relaxin 2 is responsible for most of the "relaxation", tissue growth and hip widening during pregnancy.

Relaxin 3 is responsible fur neuro-peptite signaling. It is able to modulate arousal, the response to stress, feeding/metabolism and memory and probably plays a role in the regulation of hippocampal theta rhythm. It mostly affects the mind and autonomic nervous system.

Relaxin 1 is associated with lung function / bronchial mobility (Whatever that means)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FreakkForLife, white girls lover and 1 other person
Relaxin 2 is responsible for most of the "relaxation", tissue growth and hip widening during pregnancy.

Relaxin 3 is responsible fur neuro-peptite signaling. It is able to modulate arousal, the response to stress, feeding/metabolism and memory and probably plays a role in the regulation of hippocampal theta rhythm. It mostly affects the mind and autonomic nervous system.

Relaxin 1 is associated with lung function / bronchial mobility (Whatever that means)
Lol you are a liar bro, if its true post à pic but we know you are trolling them 👏🔥

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: mvp2v1, white girls lover and Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and white girls lover
to each his own [to each what he deserves]
When will you proof you have time to reply to every reply but you don’t have 2 minutes to upload proof wtf man I had faith but now I realize you are a sham

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
When will you proof you have time to reply to every reply but you don’t have 2 minutes to upload proof wtf man I had faith but now I realize you are a sham
It's not a sham. Be patient. Use the time to study and research relaxin-related papers.

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
It's not a sham. Be patient. Use the time to study and research relaxin-related papers.
Nigga stop playing with them jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 13588, Cope>rope and 1 other person

so which one is best for bones? if relaxin 1 is worth 100, what number would relaxin 2 and 3 be? (i want to know if it’s worth expensive relaxin 2 or cheap relaxin 1.) so if it’s 80% effective then 80 if it’s 120% then 120

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 13588
Lol you are a liar bro, if its true post à pic but we know you are trolling them 👏🔥
legit sad if fake. i have done lsjl because of one post i saw where a guy said he grew 4 inches, i have mewed because of salludon, i have stretched to the point of being able to do deep oversplits, i nearly listened to harry potter subliminals thinking “grow grow grow,” and i have taken all these 2019 heightmaxxing stacks… all for nothing

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: galego123, Duke of cumskins, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Nigga stop playing with them jfl
I mean it. Most people here are too lazy to read the fucking thread and they keep asking the same dumb questions every few days. How about getting acquainted with the topic, reading a few papers, looking up the Wikipedia articles, checking out potential buying sources...

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and mvp2v1
legit sad if fake. i have done lsjl because of one post i saw where a guy said he grew 4 inches, i have mewed because of salludon, i have stretched to the point of being able to do deep oversplits, i nearly listened to harry potter subliminals thinking “grow grow grow,” and i have taken all these 2019 heightmaxxing stacks… all for nothing
You must have been doing something wrong or just horribly unlucky

• +1
  • Hmm...
I mean it. Most people here are too lazy to read the fucking thread and ask the same dumb questions every few days. How about getting acquainted with the topic, reading a few papers, looking up the Wikipedia articles, checking out potential buying sources...
JUST SHOW PICS

GIVE PROOFS LOL

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, animo123, white girls lover and 2 others
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, white girls lover, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and white girls lover
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Deleted member 13588, white girls lover and 1 other person
Allah is bigger than science,you lying nigger
Allah is the fantasy of a psychotic pedophile desert outlaw. A murderer and donkey lover by the way.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and white girls lover
Allah is the fantasy of a psychotic pedophile desert outlaw. A murderer and donkey lover by the way.
Whats your adress INSHALLAH 😹✨🚬

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Duke of cumskins, mvp2v1 and 3 others
@Thrombo I'm sorry if this was asked already: you said that the first 2 inch came within the month of taking relaxin and then you got some extra height gains as time went on. How was the height increase during that first month (rate)? After your first 2 weeks did you gain 1 inch?

Random note: Probably for the same reason that women's feet become larger during pregnancy, the relaxin+force being applied on their feet from increased body weight (baby etc) and normal body weight so the feet are stretched out. I assume most of the height comes from sleeping where you become stretched. perhaps the effect could be augmented with stretching techniques. maybe I don't understand relaxin but these are my thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife

Did u take relaxin 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and white girls lover
Did u take relaxin 2
I think he said he did. And grew 2 inches forst month and then stopped and grew another 2 over a couple months. So only injected relaxin for a month

I think he said he did. And grew 2 inches forst month and then stopped and grew another 2 over a couple months. So only injected relaxin for a month
no. 2 inches first 4 months 1 inch next 4 months and 0.75 inches in the past 3 months i think. i’m too lazy to read again. you and other people should just skim through and read all of thrombo’s messages. most of the posts here are just people asking for results again and again (but idc since it bumps the thread) so it shouldn’t take long to read only his

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 13588
do you think you’d ever try 1 and 3?
I don't see the benefits regarding growth.

Type 2 has been studied in more detail than Type 1 and Type 3. From what I could gather, Type 1 and Type 3 won't make you grow.

Type 3 shows some promise in neurological and psychiatric conditions.

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and animo123
I don't see the benefits regarding growth.

Type 2 has been studied in more detail than Type 1 and Type 3. From what I could gather, Type 1 and Type 3 won't make you grow.

Type 3 shows some promise in neurological and psychiatric conditions.
bro do you have a timeline on when you can show proof?
This year maybe...
Will Smith Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, white girls lover and mvp2v1
So how has your life changed with your new height (4inch supposed height gain)

• +1
Pretty sure he went from like 5’7-5’10.5 so probably hasn’t changed much he is average now

• +1
I am not the shortest man anymore! I am still not very tall, I am not even average, especially when comparing to other German men, but at least I don't get any negative attention. I don't stand out as the super short guy.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, white girls lover and mvp2v1
bro do you have a timeline on when you can show proof?
This year maybe...
Will Smith Reaction GIF
Yes, it's going to be within the next two to three weeks.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, white girls lover and mvp2v1
Pretty sure he went from like 5’7-5’10.5 so probably hasn’t changed much he is average now
He said he grew 2 inch in 4 month, then another 1 inch in next 4, then another 0.75 in last 3. And it’s not clear if he will stop. 3.75 inch. So 5’10.75 basically 5’11. (Maybe he will get there in another month

• +1
He said he grew 2 inch in 4 month, then another 1 inch in next 4, then another 0.75 in last 3. And it’s not clear if he will stop. 3.75 inch. So 5’10.75 basically 5’11. (Maybe he will get there in another month
Didn’t he lose skin laxity though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123, white girls lover and Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Yes. I wonder if that has gotten worse? @Thrombo
Pretty much what were all the sides he concluded? I don’t want female hips and shorty saggy skin To be honest

• +1
Pretty much what were all the sides he concluded? I don’t want female hips and shorty saggy skin To be honest
@Thrombo Were all the sides worth the almost ~4 inch? If you could go back in time would you do it again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, poopmaster22 and white girls lover
@Thrombo Were all the sides worth the almost ~4 inch? If you could go back in time would you do it again?
i think he might be willing to take even more now from what i’ve heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and poopmaster22
Ver interesting. Someone find cheaper ones by chance? What I would fucking do for 4 inches man. I’d probably spend atleast 20k if true I don’t know if I’d do much more though

• +1
Ver interesting. Someone find cheaper ones by chance? What I would fucking do for 4 inches man. I’d probably spend atleast 20k if true I don’t know if I’d do much more though
I would spend 100k for 4 inch 100%

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, mvp2v1 and poopmaster22