I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

@Thrombo Were all the sides worth the almost ~4 inch? If you could go back in time would you do it again?
Most probably YES. 5'7 in Germany is a "Death sentence" in terms of love life. I'd rather have saggy skin than being 5'7. Average young man in Hamburg is 6'1 (official stats - Fettatlas Men's Health 2006)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and white girls lover
Pretty much what were all the sides he concluded? I don’t want female hips and shorty saggy skin To be honest
Skin isn't as tight as it was before. Tissue stretching is definitely a problem. It feels "softer" than before. I've been doing lots of sports and sauna lately and probably regained one third of my body tension and skin tightness. Not sure if this will fully reverse...

• +1
Do we know how many mg he used in total?
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-grew...the-course-of-8-months.480204/#post-790579325 15 dollars per 5 ug and 30k total so 10 mg.

edit: the link doesn’t work for me but “i got a huge quantity discount due to the amount of Relaxin that I've been buying there. I contacted them in advance to negotiate a discounted price. I was paying 15$ per 5µg. But yeah, still a huge amount of money. 1,260 $ per day and 30,249 $ for 4 weeks. (I took it 6 days a week. I left out Sundays). Fortunately I make good money, so I had the means to finance that shit. M. Sc. engineer at @ NASDAQ 100 company.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and poopmaster22
i think he might be willing to take even more now from what i’ve heard
Yes, but I wouldn't want to spend another 30k $ (Unexpected inheritance did help). That stuff needs to get massively cheaper! I would be willing to take more of it if it cost maybe 2k $ or 3k $ for one month and the same dosage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22 and white girls lover
Yes, but I wouldn't want to spend another 30k $ (Unexpected inheritance did help). That stuff needs to get massively cheaper! I would be willing to take more of it if it cost maybe 2k $ or 3k $ for one month and the same dosage.
Oh it appears you did 420 micrograms every 12 hours. Which I guess we could figure to once a day you ought have ended up doing 840 every day but you stated 420 a day would suffice as well. So 420 times 30(it appears you only did a months worth of relaxin and most of the gains came after you stopped) would get us about 12.5-13k micrograms which is about 13mg. It appears abbexa is selling 5mg for 6.5k(don’t know how trustworthy they are) so roughly for 15mg which would be plenty and probably around what you used someone would have to spend about 20k unless they got a deal

• +1
Oh he only used 10mg in total to get nearly 4 inches? Wow so that is about 13k through abhexa
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-grew...the-course-of-8-months.480204/#post-790579325 15 dollars per 5 ug and 30k total so 10 mg.

edit: the link doesn’t work for me but “i got a huge quantity discount due to the amount of Relaxin that I've been buying there. I contacted them in advance to negotiate a discounted price. I was paying 15$ per 5µg. But yeah, still a huge amount of money. 1,260 $ per day and 30,249 $ for 4 weeks. (I took it 6 days a week. I left out Sundays). Fortunately I make good money, so I had the means to finance that shit. M. Sc. engineer at @ NASDAQ 100 company.”

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover and mvp2v1
"
At first I sniffed it... but that was a dumb idea. The Relaxin molecule is fucking huge. About 6000 Dalton.

You can eat that shit, but bio-availability isn't that great.

So yes, after some beginner's mistakes I started to inject it.
"

subcutaneous or intravenously?

• +1
"
At first I sniffed it... but that was a dumb idea. The Relaxin molecule is fucking huge. About 6000 Dalton.

"

Did you IM or subQ inject?
IV.

Although subQ injection might even be better due to better time-related distribution.

I am no fan of IM due to pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, mvp2v1 and poopmaster22
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and white girls lover
"

"

intravenously

• +1
tldr: any proof or larp?

• +1
Ideally you should take 0.5 µg/kg/h to achieve serum levels comparable to those found naturally in pregnancy.

Unfortunately the drug's half Life is kinda short, therefore you should take it at morning and evening! (In studies they used intravenous delivery via continuous infusion)

In my case it would be 0.5 µg/kg/h * 12 hours * 70 kg = 420 µg every 12 hours

Although some high quality studies say that half of it should also be enough to reach comparable effects: therefore 210µg every 12 hours (the dosage I took. That stuff is expensive als hell, therefore I recommend 0.25µg/kg/h)

Some interesting read: Grossman, Jason; Frishman, William H. (2010). Relaxin. Cardiology in Review, 18(6), 305–312. doi:10.1097/crd.0b013e3181f493e3
Sources?

• +1
  • +1
Didn't I link the paper somewhere in the thread? I will check it later...
Have you done any blood work after Relaxin? Has it impacted GH, IGF, Sex hormones, etc?

• +1
Have you done any blood work after Relaxin? Has it impacted GH, IGF, Sex hormones, etc?
Yes.

Slightly higher TSH than normal range (5.6 something). fT3 and fT4 quite high, bordering at the max range.

Albumin and Bilirubin slightly higher than normal.

MCHC and MCH slightly higher than normal range.

Everything else looks fine. Free Testosterone and DHT are looking good (above average). All the other sex hormones and glucocorticoids are looking fine.

• +1
Yes.

Slightly higher TSH than normal range (5.6 something). fT3 and fT4 quite high, bordering at the max range.

Albumin and Bilirubin slightly higher than normal.

MCHC and MCH slightly higher than normal range.

Everything else looks fine. Free Testosterone and DHT are looking good (above average). All the other sex hormones and glucocorticoids are looking fine.
Do you think your thyroid will return to normal? Keep us updated on that.

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover and Deleted member 13588
Do you think your thyroid will return to normal? Keep us updated on that.
I think so. Free thyroid hormones are quite high and I don't experience any typical hypothyroid problems...

• +1
I think so. Free thyroid hormones are quite high and I don't experience any typical hypothyroid problems...
Did it make your hair or skin worse?

• +1
Skin lost some of its elasticity and tightness.

Hair remains unchanged.
What about fertility health? Will you be able to pass on your genes with the same ease and quality you would have before relaxin?

• +1
What about fertility health? Will you be able to pass on your genes with the same ease and quality you would have before relaxin?
Good question. I haven't looked into it yet.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover and Deleted member 13588
Still didnt post a pic. What a lying faggot

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Ika-Sama, white girls lover and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover, animo123 and Deleted member 13588
he said 3-4 more weeks. If he does not post anything by then...

Hes s liar. Been saying that he will post pics since the creation of this thread. Almost 3 minths gone and no pics. Id be careful listening to whatever this dude says and recommends

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, TitiNotNice, mafiaboy and 2 others
Hes s liar. Been saying that he will post pics since the creation of this thread. Almost 3 minths gone and no pics. Id be careful listening to whatever this dude says and recommends
I can think of many reasons why. give him one more month. after that I will write this off as fake.

• +1
I can think of many reasons why. give him one more month. after that I will write this off as fake.

Name one reason

• Hmm...
Why the wait? I'm lost. And yh dn rd if u were wondering

Calling larp anyway. Not rrading your post history to find out how much of a psychopath you are.

• Hmm...
You did this yourself at home every day? Is there a device you used to make it easier?
Yes, at home. It's not that bad. Back in the good old day I've been injecting Vitamin B12 subQ and IV.....

• +1
Yes, at home. It's not that bad. Back in the good old day I've been injecting Vitamin B12 subQ and IV.....

Name one reason why u didnt post pics yet you retard

• Hmm...
Name one reason why u didnt post pics yet you retard
I would be afraid that a black nigga curry like you would masturbate to my picture or misuse it for other illegal activity.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 17244 and NukethisWorldAlready
I would be afraid that a black nigga curry like you would masturbate to my picture or misuse it for other illegal activity.
You're barking like the mentally tormented dog you is

Dog Barking GIF by pawsr

I have you on the leash and abuse you for any misbehavior against me (your owner)

angry family guy GIF

We all know you will slit your wrists after this post like the little insecure bitch you is
Ray Liotta Fight GIF by memberoneio

Keep crying for your owner you weak submissive dog of gook origin. I will be indeed living rent free in your head after this post. What could you leashed dog do about this? Surrender? Suicide? Bark?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
jfl if someone believes that isn't a larp

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ika-Sama, white girls lover and Deleted member 13588
what is "larp"? I am not familiar with this term.
fake. You grown 7.5cm being almost oldcel :lul: maybe go to the health magazine with any proof and you'll earn so much money as a genetic freak

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy, mvp2v1 and white girls lover
fake. You grown 7.5cm being almost oldcel :lul:
Yes, that was the intention. I was aware that I couldn't grow on a HGH, AI, MK677 regimen due to fused growth plates. But there were reports of pregnant women growing after pregnancy / giving birth... the rest is history.

• +1
your wingspan grew by an inch and you were 3 inches taller. now that you realized you’re 3.75 inches taller because of the last 3 months, did your wingspan still only grow an inch? that’s weird do you have short looking arms and does it do nothing to arm bones? 1.735 meters is a short wingspan compared to 5 feet and 10.75 inches tall

Last edited:
Yes, that was the intention. I was aware that I couldn't grow on a HGH, AI, MK677 regimen due to fused growth plates. But there were reports of pregnant women growing after pregnancy / giving birth... the rest is history.
your wingspan grew by an inch and you were 3 inches taller. now that you realized you’re 3.75 inches taller because of the last 3 months, did your wingspan still only grow an inch? that’s weird do you have short looking arms and does it do nothing to arm bones? 1.735 meters is a short wingspan compared to 5 feet and 10.75 inches tall
What about your mobility and sports ability? There must have been some form of change.

• +1
A guy here covered back in the days the possible mechanism of action of relaxin and height growth:

As he mentions in one post, anyone taking it should be carefull:

I am quite certain that over 50,000 readers have already seen that post. Some have gone ahead and looked further into this chemical, to find out what they could from it. One commenter said that relaxin is something humans should avoid taking due to the possibilities of “gynecomastia, hyperestrogenism and most likely CANCER”. Others have shown that it would be very hard, if not impossible to get this compound.

For the claim that this compound is possibly carcinogenic, that is a definite possibility. When I was doing research on PTHrP, the chemical was also shown to allow single cells to proliferate at a high rate which would be considered carcinogenic. However, that is the problem with this type of research. Any compound that can extend the natural limit of cell life or cell proliferation is doing the exact same thing as cancer cells.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 13588 and white girls lover
A guy here covered back in the days the possible mechanism of action of relaxin and height growth:

As he mentions in one post, anyone taking it should be carefull:

I am quite certain that over 50,000 readers have already seen that post. Some have gone ahead and looked further into this chemical, to find out what they could from it. One commenter said that relaxin is something humans should avoid taking due to the possibilities of “gynecomastia, hyperestrogenism and most likely CANCER”. Others have shown that it would be very hard, if not impossible to get this compound.

For the claim that this compound is possibly carcinogenic, that is a definite possibility. When I was doing research on PTHrP, the chemical was also shown to allow single cells to proliferate at a high rate which would be considered carcinogenic. However, that is the problem with this type of research. Any compound that can extend the natural limit of cell life or cell proliferation is doing the exact same thing as cancer cells.
very interesting. if any other lurker here has info they can post it would be cool i don’t think anyone is serious about it due to the price

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 13588
  • +1
legit for height but hips will widen

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover and currylightskin