Success I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

fruitgunpop

fruitgunpop

Put Offtopic on ignore to deter brain degeneration
Images   2022 07 31T165555263

kilgrave

kilgrave

Consultant
Please.

Last edited:
kilgrave

kilgrave

Consultant
Disregard.

Last edited:
kilgrave

kilgrave

Consultant
There there, we still have that hip traction device.

fruitgunpop

fruitgunpop

Put Offtopic on ignore to deter brain degeneration
:feelsthink:

Attachments

• 219903373_558048788873987_6597893346798891317_n.mp4
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Chadpreetmaybe

Chadpreetmaybe

Mogging since 2001
Mods should give this faggot an ultimatum to post results with proof for such a big claim, if not ban his IP permanently. We don't want attention seeking trolls and liars here. Imagine taking months to make a thread which barely take 10-15 mins. Stupid retarded faggot

Chadpreetmaybe

Chadpreetmaybe

Mogging since 2001
Mods should give this faggot an ultimatum to post results with proof for such a big claim, if not ban his IP permanently. We don't want attention seeking trolls and liars here. Imagine taking months to make a thread which barely take 10-15 mins. Stupid retarded faggot

animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
Over 3 weeks since your flight was canceled. When was the last time thrombo was on looksmax?
give up my dude
just save up for LL
This guy is more than likely a very sick troll

animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
Over 3 weeks since your flight was canceled. When was the last time thrombo was on looksmax?
give up my dude
just save up for LL
This guy is more than likely a very sick troll

AsGoodAsItGets

AsGoodAsItGets

God's favorite
Dude this shit was ages ago. I come back after like 6 months off of .org and you stil havent posted any proof? Dickhead. Im not saying i dont believe you. You don't owe anyone any proof, well until you said you would post. Thats kinda shitty innit

I

IdeserveJannnah

Iron
Thrombo be like “Hey guys just got back from fighting the war in Ukraine lost my results will request a second copy of my height gain from my doctor again but will take time for him to mail the results!!”
Guys I'm from 2035: Thrombo while fighting the war in Ukraine got shot in his head, thankfully with God's grace he didn't die 🙏.
He went to coma and super hibernation mode for 10 prevailing years.
He got back his memory but still needs to find where he kept his results at.
Updated he will post proof within the next few weeks.

Meanwhile stay TuNeD mAnleTs :feelsautistic:

L

lightblue

Iron
Male, 23, tried relaxin from propogen for 2.5 months — not even a half a cm measuring error. I always measure at night. And relaxin did zilch for me personally. Wasted a ton of money on it.

I’ve tried just about everything out there except Akloclar’s formula, although I suspect he’s a scammer.

L

lightblue

Iron
Male, 23, tried relaxin from propogen for 2.5 months — not even a half a cm measuring error. I always measure at night. And relaxin did zilch for me personally. Wasted a ton of money on it.

I’ve tried just about everything out there except Akloclar’s formula, although I suspect he’s a scammer.

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir

no changes to anything? No change in skin? No change in hips? Nothing at all?

Also how did you inject? and what was your protocall? did you get any blood work

L

lightblue

Iron
no changes to anything? No change in skin? No change in hips? Nothing at all?

Also how did you inject? and what was your protocall? did you get any blood work
No changes that I noticed to the skin. No changes to the hips in terms of measurement. Did not gain or lose any weight. Didn't feel wobbly or anything. My sister is a nurse and she injected. Had blood work prior relaxin but never got any blood work after the treatment. Didn't get any sides at all. Kind of felt like either the supply was shit or relaxin just won't do anything for 20 year olds. Don't know. I certainly had high hopes for it. I had tried MK677 a year prior the relaxin treatment and also didn't grow, obviously. Just felt hungrier and gained a few pounds.

W

white girls lover

Bronze
No changes that I noticed to the skin. No changes to the hips in terms of measurement. Did not gain or lose any weight. Didn't feel wobbly or anything. My sister is a nurse and she injected. Had blood work prior relaxin but never got any blood work after the treatment. Didn't get any sides at all. Kind of felt like either the supply was shit or relaxin just won't do anything for 20 year olds. Don't know. I certainly had high hopes for it. I had tried MK677 a year prior the relaxin treatment and also didn't grow, obviously. Just felt hungrier and gained a few pounds.
how much did you take?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
1. how often did you inject?
2. at what dosage?
3. did you attempt to replicate the release of relaxin during pregnancy?
4. and did you inject IV

W

white girls lover

Bronze
where did he go

Bart Dudley

Bart Dudley

Iron
He posted this on April 1st.
I am still ordering in Relaxin to take it and see what happens.
Not even for height gains I just love taking research chemicals.

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
He posted this on April 1st.
I am still ordering in Relaxin to take it and see what happens.
Not even for height gains I just love taking research chemicals.
tell us how it goes. And please don't just inject it like a dumb ass, do it the thrombo protocol, whether he is larping or not it makes more sense than injecting with no reason.

Bart Dudley

Bart Dudley

Iron
tell us how it goes. And please don't just inject it like a dumb ass, do it the thrombo protocol, whether he is larping or not it makes more sense than injecting with no reason.
Can you find me his exact doseage post? I really want to put this to the test for shits and giggles.
Now on top of this I'm going to include the "Russian stretch technique" where you put exercise bands on your legs and arms pulling you apart when you sleep. (Already have it set up)
I don't want this for height even. I want to have an abnormal reach from lengthening my ligaments

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
Can you find me his exact doseage post? I really want to put this to the test for shits and giggles.
Now on top of this I'm going to include the "Russian stretch technique" where you put exercise bands on your legs and arms pulling you apart when you sleep. (Already have it set up)
I don't want this for height even. I want to have an abnormal reach from lengthening my ligaments

Daenerys

Daenerys

Bronze
Mods please ban this cunt

190cm90kg

190cm90kg

LOOKS TITAN
top 10 troll threads

W

white girls lover

Bronze
does anyone know what happened???