I grew about 7/10ths of an inch after quitting SSRIs

Beetus677

Beetus677

Chugging RAD-140
I got put on SSRIs at 16 for OCD and my growth basically stopped, or at least slowed down considerably (nurse measured me as 5’ 11” but I was probably more like 5’ 10.5” at the time). A little over a year later I was measured at about 5’ 10.8 at the doctor’s office. I quit SSRIs in February of 2021 (age 18) and by December of 2021 I was 5’ 11.5, which is what I am now as my nighttime height.
Moral of the story is, don’t take SSRIs, especially if you’re young. They have been shown to cause growth attenuation and they also lower bone density. They also made me socially retarded when I was taking them. I’ll take slightly worse OCD over that bullshit any day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
wow 7/10ths congrats ur no longer incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Ragnar and Elvisandreaa
I got put on SSRIs at 16 for OCD and my growth basically stopped, or at least slowed down considerably (nurse measured me as 5’ 11” but I was probably more like 5’ 10.5” at the time). A little over a year later I was measured at about 5’ 10.8 at the doctor’s office. I quit SSRIs in February of 2021 (age 18) and by December of 2021 I was 5’ 11.5, which is what I am now as my nighttime height.
Moral of the story is, don’t take SSRIs, especially if you’re young. They have been shown to cause growth attenuation and they also lower bone density. They also made me socially retarded when I was taking them. I’ll take slightly worse OCD over that bullshit any day.
retarded shit thread, nigga doesn’t realize that it’s just natural growth jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
wow 7/10ths congrats ur no longer incel
It’s fucking night and day, walking around high school junior year I was a fucking manlet, when I went back for graduation I was slightly above average and mogged some people who used to be same height as me

you should kill youself for being so fucking retarded and weak

What is your OCD like?

Have you grown since 2021?

Yes, they're well-known for stunting growth and fucking up your hormones in many ways. They are evil drugs.

What is your OCD like?
Constant uncontrollable obsessions, I had more compulsions when I was younger but they’ve mostly gone away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I have ocd as well I hate ssris I wanna quit them so bad but my parents won’t let me. Are y sure it stunts growth that’s scary does it just delay it or what lmk

I have ocd as well I hate ssris I wanna quit them so bad but my parents won’t let me. Are y sure it stunts growth that’s scary does it just delay it or what lmk
They definitely stunt growth and can fuck with a lot of other shit as well. Stopping will likely allow you to recover some but not all.
I quit cold turkey and my parents didn’t find out until like a month later. Withdrawal was pretty brutal for the first couple days.
If you’re gonna quit you need to mentally prepare yourself to endure the effects. How bad is your OCD?

They definitely stunt growth and can fuck with a lot of other shit as well. Stopping will likely allow you to recover some but not all.
I quit cold turkey and my parents didn’t find out until like a month later. Withdrawal was pretty brutal for the first couple days.
If you’re gonna quit you need to mentally prepare yourself to endure the effects. How bad is your OCD?
pretty fucking terrible i have tried to quit cold turky in the past but my stomach got like fucked up and the derealization and anxiety was so abd i couldnt sleep either shitty evil drugs that change your brain. Mental illness is from enviorment not some gentic thing