I had a convo with the Niko guy with 20000 matches on Tinder on my graycel Reddit account. This is what he had to say.

Why do you think Niko has so many matches within a short period of time (March 2022 - May 2022)?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Multiple-choice poll included, vote on why you think he is so successful with women.

Link to previous thread made by @MentalcelTyronelite :

Link to my previous mog battle thread:

I had a discussion with Niko from Tinder, a Danish guy who has over 20000 matches on Tinder (since March 2022), here's what he had to say. Here he is again just to remind you:

He's been on Tinder since the March 13th of this year, and has fucked 7 women off the apps. He isn't looking for anything serious and he knows how to game these women by stating he watches Bridgerton (popular show with foids) and takes them out on dates before fucking them and ghosting them it seems:

He is also very picky with the attractiveness level of the women he has sex with:

I asked him about if he taxes ethnic foids, and he said here he prefers white Scandinavian women:

After I pressurized him to not virtue signal about ethnics, he gave me this obviously backtracked answer:

He also sent me the women he slept with; they all seem to be well-dressed, fashionmaxxed, slim HTBs, some slim PAWGs. All of them were white. A couple were HQNP-appearing, others looked a little trashy with tats. DM me for the foids.

Here's what @PeakMaleHeight had to say about him (he knows him IRL):
Yup, I remember him talking about having a lay count in the 20s early on like first year. Also I would know since he goes to one of the most mog high schools in Denmark
High lay count is 20+ (actual, not exaggerated like 99% males do) and preferably at least one threesome. Something changes in your mentality about that point and you no longer give many fucks.
He probably doesn't to fuck any non-danish girls but Copenhagen is still 85% danish so it's not really hard for him.

In my opinion, this guy knows how to game women very well by playing pseudo-HQNP game with smart but cheap clothing (you can tell by how they fit him and the fabrics, I showed them to mum on WhatsApp and that's what she said) when in reality he doesn't really have anything much to offer right now. I won't be surprised that due to the slayer lifestyle and being white northern European, he starts to descend hard at age 23.

He doesn't seem to be a very interesting person either yet portrays himself as HQNP and knows how to game HQNP foids:

It's also insane that how a North Atlantid, blue-eyed maesthetic Chad who mogs this guy brutally kept sending paragraphs upon paragraphs to my Stacylitefish. This proves how difficult dating here is in the UK (ask me to DM his pic).

I had 84 likes within 24 hours on Tinder in London and the South-East of England and I look North Atlantid, 5.5 PSL prettyboy. I guess my Muslim name failed me, but there aren't any good girls on Tinder I'd love to wife up, so I nuked all my accounts.

What do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview and 20 others
lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
should i make experiment with him in germany ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Daniel Plainview, justinzayn and 5 others
jesus christ women r so confused
just cause a guy has a person take a photo of him at a restaurant hes non autistic
the photos do well cause nt thats why
his results wouldnt ve the same with selfies its as simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21620, Ken and 6 others
hes a htn with smile halo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Tagging from @MentalcelTyronelite's thread and the mog battle:

@AlexBrown84 @apocalypse @heightface @Biggdink @Rupert Pupkin @looksmaxxer234 @SupremeSubhuman @jewcel @ForeverRecession @Bonez @Constantin Denis @Beetlejuice @gigaxzeruclet @PeakMaleHeight @Enfant terrible @Manu le coq @blackbencarson @eren1 @Sortofcel @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER @StreegeReturn @LooksOverAll @Nobagger @forevergymcelling @Tankymax @goat2x @ArvidGustavsson @6ft4 @friendly local @johncruz12345 @ray @oldcell @Amnesia @the BULL @MoeZart @larsanova69 @LightSkinNoob @444 @KraftDurchLeid @FailedNormieManlet @Telemachus @abeilletoimême @Entschuldigung @gamma @Johanjohan @Sigmamale @Octillionaire3 @galego123 @Prince88

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 7098 and ray
jesus christ women r so confused
just cause a guy has a person take a photo of him at a restaurant hes non autistic
the photos do well cause nt thats why
his results wouldnt ve the same with selfies its as simple as that
Women seem to think good fashion + taken at a restaurant = HQNP, "he must take care of me"

WRONG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Women seem to think good fashion + taken at a restaurant = HQNP, "he must take care of me"

WRONG.
lmfao fr he looks like a smart cuck who will treat a women nicely but as you said hes a complete fuccboi

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
He's haloed by blonde hair.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, justinzayn and Xangsane
lmfao fr he looks like a smart cuck who will treat a women nicely but as you said hes a complete fuccboi
He's textbook fuccboi who knows how to game even HQNP women. Women who want a relationship often want one with these sorts of men, then cry/throw tantrums after he ghosts them after sex. They have sex with him because they think that act would emotionally manipulate him into an LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Daniel Plainview, justinzayn and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Also he’s verified and maybe uses boosts?

all of the above except interests and pua

“ I prefer Scandinavian as I’m Scandinavian myself.” The world if Indians applied that to themselves; @Biggdink
79E72B95 8FEE 4A7C 89A8 086E5284E626

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview, justinzayn and 12 others
Meh, I can see most of the gl looking guys on the forum doing the same.

I genuinely do not believe he's gotten 20,000 in less than 2 months. He would need to average more than 350 matches a day. Even with boosts, that's insane. And Copenhagen isn't an incredibly large city either, so there isn't going to be nearly as many women active on the app, on a daily basis, compared to larger cities. I think he's lying about how long he's had that account.

Regardless, this proves how hard it is in the UK. Even in Denmark, where the average man and woman is more attractive than in the UK, average height is taller, smaller cities, etc., simply above average looking guys like him can get thousands and thousands of matches. I myself got 2-4x more matches in Copenhagen or Stockholm than in London or Leeds.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Oberyn
how many lays did he get total from all the time on the apps?

• +1
I genuinely do not believe he's gotten 20,000 in less than 2 months. He would need to average more than 350 matches a day. Even with boosts, that's insane. And Copenhagen isn't an incredibly large city either, so there isn't going to be nearly as many women active on the app, on a daily basis, compared to larger cities. I think he's lying about how long he's had that account.

Regardless, this proves how hard it is in the UK. Even in Denmark, where the average man and woman is more attractive than in the UK, average height is taller, smaller cities, etc., simply above average looking guys like him can get thousands and thousands of matches. I myself got 2-4x more matches in Copenhagen or Stockholm than in London or Leeds.
Giga cope
Uk isn’t harder British guys are just uglier.. Brits are Indians of Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, Deleted member 18261 and 4 others
hes a htn with smile halo
You are seriously delusional and PSL has rotted your brain if you think he's just htn

Giga cope
Uk isn’t harder British guys are just uglier.. Brits are Indians of Europe
Jfl I look the same whether I'm in the UK or in Denmark. What does British guys looks have anything to do with this

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Prince88 and Good_Little_Goy
Meme made by indians.

Light looks are peak appeal
It’s simply JBW. How a white man (Teutonic)!can claim incel is beyond me it’s impossible to be more than Euro and incel nobody can change my mind

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Remember the guy from a couple months ago who slayed insanely on tinder?

2693716 123

He also had a pic at the restaurant smiling. Maybe NT pics are really the key.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
EE>>> north america >> North europe >> Uk >>> western europe countries like france and south europe in term of how easy it is.
Western europe is hardest, and uk is inbetween
Hell no. North America is nightmare mode even worse than the UK. I get double the matches in Germany, France, or Spain, compared to the US.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
You are seriously delusional and PSL has rotted your brain if you think he's just htn

Jfl I look the same whether I'm in the UK or in Denmark. What does British guys looks have anything to do with this
i cant judge him until i see base level pictures of his face with no expression and not smiling like a cucc

idek what he looks like

View attachment 1665689

:soy::soy::soy: omg guys it's the NT pics omg he's smiling it's not his perfect looks and white skin it's the NT pics guys :soy::soy::soy:
legit reddit shit

i cant judge him until i see base level pictures of his face with no expression and not smiling like a cucc

idek what he looks like
I will say his first pic is very generous with his looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and justinzayn
:soy::soy::soy: omg guys it's the NT pics omg he's smiling it's not his perfect looks and white skin it's the NT pics guys :soy::soy::soy:
legit reddit shit

I will say his first pic is very generous with his looks
he looks good

but im here imaginong him neutral face in normal ligjting tbats how my brain works

View attachment 1665689

I guess it's NT pics + HQNP/high class vibes + white
Remember that foids want LTRs and they go CRAZY for these sorts of looks. They cream themselves over prettyboys that look like "they'd treat them right"

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
that’s it? that’s his total body count?
No, that's off Tinder. @PeakMaleHeight said his laycount was 20 before apps, so it's 27 in total.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight and Hades
Hell no. North America is nightmare mode even worse than the UK. I get double the matches in Germany, France, or Spain, compared to the US.
Yeah mainland EU is definitely easier than the US.

I'd say EE>Western Eu>US>UK

Don't know much about Northern Europe

• +1
Reactions: 444
I bet he's actually @Xangsane and wants a legit rating with no bias

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, 444 and Xangsane
No, that's off Tinder. @PeakMaleHeight said his laycount was 20 before apps, so it's 27 in total.
27 total lays out of 20k matches jfl if women had 20k matches they’d have 1000 bodies

• +1
334cff9600a48d2ef900ebb169152626.jpg
Looks like a young prince William

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
27 total lays out of 20k matches jfl if women had 20k matches they’d have 1000 bodies
He's only 21, plus he said the reason why he only had 7 lays was because he had COVID and flu during the time he was on Tinder. Bear in mind he got 7 lays during a month and a half. His laycount could be well in the 100s by next year.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
He's only 21, plus he said the reason why he only had 7 lays was because he had COVID and flu during the time he was on Tinder. Bear in mind he got 7 lays during a month and a half. His laycount could be well in the 100s by next year.
we need to ask him to show pics of the women he’s fucked. i wanna know the quality of the slays

• +1
we need to ask him to show pics of the women he’s fucked. i wanna know the quality of the slays
DM me, I have them.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Hades