I had a convo with the Niko guy with 20000 matches on Tinder on my graycel Reddit account. This is what he had to say.

Why do you think Niko has so many matches within a short period of time (March 2022 - May 2022)?

• Total voters
I say everything but interests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
It’s simply JBW. How a white man (Teutonic)!can claim incel is beyond me it’s impossible to be more than Euro and incel nobody can change my mind
Really? What about med(white passing)

BTW, it's typical in scandinavian culture to play mind games as they're anything but straightforward. Kind of like Americans in that sense.

• +1
IDK but i use his pics to send rape threats to people online

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and fogdart
BTW, it's typical in scandinavian culture to play mind games as they're anything but straightforward. Kind of like Americans in that sense.
??? Americans are as straightforward as it gets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and TsarTsar444
??? Americans are as straightforward as it gets
Naahh bro if you've been in America like I have you'd know they always give you these fake smiles and will never say anything upfront. If an American were to visit France he'd think everyone was so rude since they are much more straightforward in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18840
Naahh bro if you've been in America like I have you'd know they always give you these fake smiles and will never say anything upfront. If an American were to visit France he'd think everyone was so rude since they are much more straightforward in comparison.
Girls are pretty straightforward tho

I also get so many more likes/messages on hinge when I change location us cities only for few hours @StreegeReturn

But I think it’s bcz girls in Canada want this , also @Xangsane experiment proved Canadian girls prefer uglier guys
AFA98194 4D7F 429E BA5F A79E90286583

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Xangsane, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
why didnt u show the whole convo?

Yup, I remember him talking about having a lay count in the 20s early on like first year. Also I would know since he goes to one of the most mog high schools in Denmark
he's 21 and still in high school?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
check dms, I sent you his slays.
Wow, he's definitely gonna hit 300+ in 24 hours
iam out of swipes should i sacrifice my wallet for bumble boost ?
For the cause ?

• +1
119 users are viewing this thread:feelsmega:

Hell no. North America is nightmare mode even worse than the UK. I get double the matches in Germany, France, or Spain, compared to the US.
Depends on city. Liberal hotspots like NYC, LA, Seattle, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, etc are extremely brutal. Southern US cities tho are way easier than anywhere in Europe.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I genuinely do not believe he's gotten 20,000 in less than 2 months. He would need to average more than 350 matches a day. Even with boosts, that's insane. And Copenhagen isn't an incredibly large city either, so there isn't going to be nearly as many women active on the app, on a daily basis, compared to larger cities. I think he's lying about how long he's had that account.
Yes probably
Either lying about how long had account, or did experiments in Asia where blonde BWC gets thousands of matches

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
watcha dm i tagged u

• +1
Multiple-choice poll included, vote on why you think he is so successful with women.

Link to previous thread made by @MentalcelTyronelite :

Link to my previous mog battle thread:

I had a discussion with Niko from Tinder, a Danish guy who has over 20000 matches on Tinder (since March 2022), here's what he had to say. Here he is again just to remind you:

View attachment 1665641View attachment 1665642View attachment 1665643View attachment 1665645

He's been on Tinder since the March 13th of this year, and has fucked 7 women off the apps. He isn't looking for anything serious and he knows how to game these women by stating he watches Bridgerton (popular show with foids) and takes them out on dates before fucking them and ghosting them it seems:
View attachment 1665622
View attachment 1665623View attachment 1665624

He is also very picky with the attractiveness level of the women he has sex with:
View attachment 1665625

I asked him about if he taxes ethnic foids, and he said here he prefers white Scandinavian women:
View attachment 1665626

After I pressurized him to not virtue signal about ethnics, he gave me this obviously backtracked answer:
View attachment 1665632

He also sent me the women he slept with; they all seem to be well-dressed, fashionmaxxed, slim HTBs, some slim PAWGs. All of them were white. A couple were HQNP-appearing, others looked a little trashy with tats. DM me for the foids.

Here's what @PeakMaleHeight had to say about him (he knows him IRL):

In my opinion, this guy knows how to game women very well by playing pseudo-HQNP game with smart but cheap clothing (you can tell by how they fit him and the fabrics, I showed them to mum on WhatsApp and that's what she said) when in reality he doesn't really have anything much to offer right now. I won't be surprised that due to the slayer lifestyle and being white northern European, he starts to descend hard at age 23.

He doesn't seem to be a very interesting person either yet portrays himself as HQNP and knows how to game HQNP foids:

View attachment 1665644

It's also insane that how a North Atlantid, blue-eyed maesthetic Chad who mogs this guy brutally kept sending paragraphs upon paragraphs to my Stacylitefish. This proves how difficult dating here is in the UK (ask me to DM his pic).

I had 84 likes within 24 hours on Tinder in London and the South-East of England and I look North Atlantid, 5.5 PSL prettyboy. I guess my Muslim name failed me, but there aren't any good girls on Tinder I'd love to wife up, so I nuked all my accounts.

What do you think?
How tall?

I can see him getting tons of matches he looks like the perfect boyfriend material, on the other hand it seems fishy so many matches, someone could make a tinder experiment with his pictures in other countries to see his sucess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and Lygodactylus
I can see him getting tons of matches he looks like the perfect boyfriend material, on the other hand it seems fishy so many matches, someone could make a tinder experiment with his pictures in other countries to see his sucess
In Israel he would mog hard,
@Xangsane is there any pics to use for a Catfish?

• +1
Voted the fashion and NT options. You left it your poll open for us to vote multiple categories, so I took that liberty.

i hope he gets aids for race mixing

In Israel he would mog hard,
@Xangsane is there any pics to use for a Catfish?
I could enhance the image quality on remini

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I can see him getting tons of matches he looks like the perfect boyfriend material
That's why. It's within women's dna yo want an LTR so they cream themselves over high trust gl guys like him and try to have sex with him in hopes of locking him down for an ltr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gamowne
That's why. It's within women's dna yo want an LTR so they cream themselves over high trust gl guys like him and try to have sex with him in hopes of locking him down for an ltr
the fish got his first stacylite match

• JFL
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back