I had a convo with the Niko guy with 20000 matches on Tinder on my graycel Reddit account. This is what he had to say.

Why do you think Niko has so many matches within a short period of time (March 2022 - May 2022)?

• Total voters
Show me pls?
Screenshot 1577

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Voted the fashion and NT options. You left it your poll open for us to vote multiple categories, so I took that liberty.
They absolutely are not.
i hope he gets
I can see him getting tons of matches he looks like the perfect boyfriend material, on the other hand it seems fishy so many matches, someone could make a tinder experiment with his pictures in other countries to see his sucess
@Enfant terrible @forevergymcelling @Biggdink

He says he prefers hqnp foids
View attachment 1665797
@Biggdink @forevergymcelling
Yeah, he's back to HQNP white foids only:
Screenshot 20220504 235317

Blonde = no ethnics
Slim/trained = perfect runway/Tiktok model body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn and Biggdink
He looks high class high trust and also a white pretty boy. You can't lose with that pheno. He has a very broad appeal and has high averageness. This dude could get way more matches than Tyler Maher because he has a broader appeal, but women will be more sexual with Tyler because he has a more polarizing and dominant face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
He looks high class high trust and also a white pretty boy. You can't lose with that pheno. He has a very broad appeal and has high averageness. This dude could get way more matches than Tyler Maher because he has a broader appeal, but women will be more sexual with Tyler because he has a more polarizing and dominant face.
What I absolutely hate is that I've been described on here as a high trust pretty boy (rated chadlite) but despite having a white passing pheno, I'm ethnic, and I grew up in a pretty sheltered Islamic manner. I feel like I'm missing out on life. This causes me to be incel.

If only I were fully white and grew up in a more westernised, Anglo manner I wouldn't be like this today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Multiple-choice poll included, vote on why you think he is so successful with women.

Link to previous thread made by @MentalcelTyronelite :

Link to my previous mog battle thread:

I had a discussion with Niko from Tinder, a Danish guy who has over 20000 matches on Tinder (since March 2022), here's what he had to say. Here he is again just to remind you:

View attachment 1665641View attachment 1665642View attachment 1665643View attachment 1665645

He's been on Tinder since the March 13th of this year, and has fucked 7 women off the apps. He isn't looking for anything serious and he knows how to game these women by stating he watches Bridgerton (popular show with foids) and takes them out on dates before fucking them and ghosting them it seems:
View attachment 1665622
View attachment 1665623View attachment 1665624

He is also very picky with the attractiveness level of the women he has sex with:
View attachment 1665625

I asked him about if he taxes ethnic foids, and he said here he prefers white Scandinavian women:
View attachment 1665626

After I pressurized him to not virtue signal about ethnics, he gave me this obviously backtracked answer:
View attachment 1665632

He also sent me the women he slept with; they all seem to be well-dressed, fashionmaxxed, slim HTBs, some slim PAWGs. All of them were white. A couple were HQNP-appearing, others looked a little trashy with tats. DM me for the foids.

Here's what @PeakMaleHeight had to say about him (he knows him IRL):

In my opinion, this guy knows how to game women very well by playing pseudo-HQNP game with smart but cheap clothing (you can tell by how they fit him and the fabrics, I showed them to mum on WhatsApp and that's what she said) when in reality he doesn't really have anything much to offer right now. I won't be surprised that due to the slayer lifestyle and being white northern European, he starts to descend hard at age 23.

He doesn't seem to be a very interesting person either yet portrays himself as HQNP and knows how to game HQNP foids:

View attachment 1665644

It's also insane that how a North Atlantid, blue-eyed maesthetic Chad who mogs this guy brutally kept sending paragraphs upon paragraphs to my Stacylitefish. This proves how difficult dating here is in the UK (ask me to DM his pic).

I had 84 likes within 24 hours on Tinder in London and the South-East of England and I look North Atlantid, 5.5 PSL prettyboy. I guess my Muslim name failed me, but there aren't any good girls on Tinder I'd love to wife up, so I nuked all my accounts.

What do you think?
@fogdart here are higher quality pics

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
5'9 pilled
Screenshot 20220506 214923

Stallones me

• +1
Update

@fogdart@444 @MentalcelTyronelite @Br0sk1
I just talked more with him
View attachment 1668735View attachment 1668736
Speaking of the model:
View attachment 1668738

It's insane how he has access to female models whereas average women can get male models to hookup with, so imagine how lucky Niko is to match with probably an extremely picky foid

View attachment 1668744View attachment 1668745

Speaking about catching feelings during sex:
View attachment 1668746

When I asked him if he thought his FWBs were too unattractive to LTR:
View attachment 1668747

About his 2-year LTR:
View attachment 1668748

He was in a long distance relationship and he said it wasn't ideal:
View attachment 1668749
View attachment 1668751

View attachment 1668752

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 12234
Can you dm me pics of his slays please? Genuinely curious. If I looked like him my laycount would be absurdly high, probably 40+ girls in a single year easily

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Can you dm me pics of his slays please? Genuinely curious. If I looked like him my laycount would be absurdly high, probably 40+ girls in a single year easily
Coming.

• +1
he looks like the perfect beta bux, decent to look at, high trust, well off. you know his chad thundercock counterpart is getting te same matches and they're going to his house first before they go on dates with high trust nice guy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Going2KillMyself and Xangsane
Step 0 be Chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson