I hate everything

News

News

Mistral
Everything has sucked for me since August of 2022 and I hate how nothing has gotten better in almost 2 years. 2023 was awful and 2024, while going better, is just kind of boring. This forum is full of people who are obsessed with retarded things that don't even matter. Call me whatever you'd like, people always persecute the ones who speak truth.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, butterworld and Deleted member 61895
nigga you hate everything cus you're ugly asf. id hate myself too if I had your face ngl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Everything has sucked for me since August of 2022 and I hate how nothing has gotten better in almost 2 years. 2023 was awful and 2024, while going better, is just kind of boring. This forum is full of people who are obsessed with retarded things that don't even matter. Call me whatever you'd like, people always persecute the ones who speak truth.
Take Letrozole or do tren

Brother.
You and I fell at the every same month.
Let me guess, you had a bad case of onietus syndrome around late 2021 then it got worse in 2022 before fading away in late 2022?