I Hate Fucking “Body Positive” Influencers

willcel

willcel

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!

“Everyones pretty”
these same girls would never give a ltn or mtn a chance because of a spiked ego of thinking eating boxes of oreos while watching romance movies makes them pretty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, Mog3D, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Fucking hate that type of girls because they reject chads because they miss one feature that they desire
it’s because most of these girls consume media where a chad dates a mtb/ltb and they “fall in love beyond the odds”

then they think they can do the same because their so fucking delusional

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

“Everyones pretty”
these same girls would never give a ltn or mtn a chance because of a spiked ego of thinking eating boxes of oreos while watching romance movies makes them pretty

Body positivity = embrace subhumanity

it’s because most of these girls consume media where a chad dates a mtb/ltb and they “fall in love beyond the odds”

then they think they can do the same because their so fucking delusional
JFL EXACTLY THEY WANT CHAD TO LTR THEM

I do this but out of irony because it sounds like pure comedy when you're told this by someone like me but you can't call me out on it.

Annoying fat fucks.

Same. They're so annoying and retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
They don’t believe what they preach, its a way to moneymaxx for them cuz its trending to be liberal in anything and niggas believe and defend anything they see on the internet now. Not a single girl wants to be overweight. Zero.

I just wish there was one for men too. Not because I wanna be a fatass or have society tell me it's OK to be one, but because it would make the competition easier and massively increase the SMV benefits of a gymmaxxed physique.