i hate how people make fun of black women and call them ugly because they can mog even white psl goddesses! if u disagree ur an idiot! change my mind!

do u agree with the title or no

• Total voters
C

CMD

Bronze
im dead serious about this!

I mean think about it everyone calls black women ugly, but in reality they are not ugly, and other races of women dont even fog them that hard not even white stacies!

I challenge you to send me pictures of any stacy of any race, and i can find a black stacy that fogs them!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, ElTruecel, CopiumX and 1 other person
@Xangsane
@Gengar
@ElTruecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and ElTruecel
@raleqtambrobret please elab why u pick other bro

I mean think about it everyone calls black women ugly, but in reality they are not ugly, and other races of women dont even fog them that hard not even white stacies!

I challenge you to send me pictures of any stacy of any race, and i can find a black stacy that fogs them!
All women have infinite smv this is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet
shaniquas only look hot to u black dudes accept it

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel, CMD and looksmaxxing223
Downloadfile55

Most black women that are considered beautiful are either mixed or have Caucasian facial features

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, ElTruecel and Schizotypalcel

gl boyo

• JFL
Reactions: CMD
it doesn't matter to me cause I'd never consider a black woman

• WTF

Yeah I agree, I don’t think black women are ugly at all. Many look more than decent and they also have good personalities, and of course the fogger bodies is just a nice extra. They are among my favorite women. :feelsokman:

• Love it
Yeah I agree, I don’t think black women are ugly at all. Many look more than decent and they also have good personalities, and of course the fogger bodies is just a nice extra. They are among my favorite women. :feelsokman:
which race of foids is ur favorite tbh

also since ricecels are proven to be the looksmatches of black foids, and are proven to be the highest iq race, do you consider
it a win for ricemen, specifically east asians, who are high iq and iqmog the shit out of white normies and low iq curries sands latins and negroes
full.png
iq-map.png
:ogre:
the east asian countries like china and korea and japan all have the highest iqs

i mean name a single mestizo or black that iqmogs tao

Terence-Tao.jpg
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
En2VSZgRE45P05G5Wx0Fsfsy9cFRSQkbtr4HCOUM6jk.jpg
also all particle accelerators (countries with particle accelerators r blue, the ones without are grey)are white and east asian nations(india is exception tho)(latin america and south africa dont count since those nations are all run by whites or spanish/portuguese latinos anyways):lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

1617028617364-png.1064550
1617028604799-png.1064549

this data is claimed by some fakecels here to prove asian men to be the looksmatches of black women, but i think its all bullshit and looksmatches dont exist and every race's looksmatch is their own anyways:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

but asian men still iqmog anyways,and i mean east asians only:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

th
also all nonthird world countries are est asian except for the white ones all non eastasian ethnic countries including india are third world shitholes south africa is only first world cuz whites operate there:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Gengar gimme ur thoughts on this statistics and data?

Last edited: