dreamz
mentalcel
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 1,358
- Reputation
- 1,460
Bro why do I overthink every social interaction and take everything seriously? Not only that but also other stuff
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No bro you shouldn’t have said thatIm gonna touch you on a place where the sun doesnt shine
be prepared
because you're uglyBro why do I overthink every social interaction and take everything seriously? Not only that but also other stuff
I’m sure it plays a role but not the only factor JFLbecause you're ugly
Yeah I have Adhd do you think that’s the reasonneurodivergence, you couldn’t fit in
unless you have autism then yes it actually is the only factorI’m sure it plays a role but not the only factor JFL![]()
very likelyYeah I have Adhd do you think that’s the reason
AMENneurodivergence, you couldn’t fit in
U are not confident in urselfBro why do I overthink every social interaction and take everything seriously? Not only that but also other stuff
You don’t have to be goodlooking to make good friends where you don’t overthink what you sayunless you have autism then yes it actually is the only factor
you didn't have any positive reinforcement to give you the confidence to not overthink shit
Ocd ?Bro why do I overthink every social interaction and take everything seriously? Not only that but also other stuff
"Just be more confident bro"U are not confident in urself
AdhdOcd ?