I hate I take everything seriously

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,350
Reputation
1,455
Bro why do I overthink every social interaction and take everything seriously? Not only that but also other stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal, skool, cb006 and 2 others
Im gonna touch you on a place where the sun doesnt shine

be prepared
 
Bro why do I overthink every social interaction and take everything seriously? Not only that but also other stuff
because you're ugly
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cb006 and dreamz
neurodivergence, you couldn’t fit in
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
I’m sure it plays a role but not the only factor JFL :lul:
unless you have autism then yes it actually is the only factor

you didn't have any positive reinforcement to give you the confidence to not overthink shit
 
unless you have autism then yes it actually is the only factor

you didn't have any positive reinforcement to give you the confidence to not overthink shit
You don’t have to be goodlooking to make good friends where you don’t overthink what you say
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
4
Views
40
Nyrо
Nyrо
Jason Voorhees
Replies
14
Views
64
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight
colonel_nasion
Replies
1
Views
19
Slavurik
Slavurik
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
53
D69mo
D69mo
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
26
FiendFiend
FiendFiend

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top