I hate people from MENA

They want acceptance from whites like usual. Every Arab in the UK has been racially insulted with the Paki terms at least once.
so do you
not me I know the truth, imagine wanting validation from a lesser being

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Corleone, Michael Myers and 3 others
The two most racist groups of people I’ve ever met are Eastern Europeans and Arabs by far. Idk if it’s because the prophet (may peace be upon him) was Arab himself, or because the Quran is written in Arabic, but they as people feel superior to other blacks and Indians. One of the most replied to post on this very forum is an Arab saying he’d rather have his daughter date a nafri good for nothing than a west African who is good with his deen. Absolutely cucked people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lynxress, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
The two most racist groups of people I’ve ever met are Eastern Europeans and Arabs by far. Idk if it’s because the prophet (may peace be upon him) was Arab himself, or because the Quran is written in Arabic, but they as people feel superior to other blacks and Indians. One of the most replied to post on this very forum is an Arab saying he’s rather have his daughter date a nafri good for nothing than a west African who is good with his deen. Absolutely cucked people

Does the speech of God just happening to be Arabic and not the hundreds of thousands of others that have existed as well as many rules existing that seem purely an adaption to pre-Islamic desert times not sound suspicious? Jfl. Though indeed Arabs are cucks
A very secular response as expected. It is the words of God and was perfected language for revelation at the time hence why it's exalted. Language always sifts and changes that's water. English won't be the same in 200 years time never mind 1000. Preserving language is key to culture and religion; look at the Jews despite being lowest of society for thousands of years.

Anyways at least you admit the truth about Arabs if not Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Elvisandreaa and 0hMan
The two most racist groups of people I’ve ever met are Eastern Europeans and Arabs by far. Idk if it’s because the prophet (may peace be upon him) was Arab himself, or because the Quran is written in Arabic, but they as people feel superior to other blacks and Indians. One of the most replied to post on this very forum is an Arab saying he’d rather have his daughter date a nafri good for nothing than a west African who is good with his deen. Absolutely cucked people
BLACK PEOPLE > INDIANS

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793
A very secular response as expected. It is the words of God and was perfected language for revelation at the time hence why it's exalted. Language always sifts and changes that's water. English won't be the same in 200 years time never mind 1000. Preserving language is key to culture and religion; look at the Jews despite being lowest of society for thousands of years.

Anyways at least you admit the truth about Arabs if not Islam.
muh arabs are more degen than POOS

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
NORTH INDIAN IS POO!
LITERALLY NAMED "MOCHA"

They like to gatekeep Islam just because theyre Arab. When in reality they've gatekept nothing for the last 1200 years. Caging because they speak Arabic and think they're culturally and religiously superior to other Muslims, but bend over to the white man.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and AspiringMogger
They like to gatekeep Islam just because theyre Arab. When in reality they've gatekept nothing for the last 1200 years. Caging because they speak Arabic and think they're culturally and religiously superior to other Muslims, but bend over to the white man.
not all are like that

@AspiringMogger BLACK PEOPLE MOG INDIANS

@AspiringMogger BLACK PEOPLE MOG INDIANS
If your daughter brought an Indian Muslim home you should welcome him with open arms.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
never understood why they are so insistant on being called arabs when they are semites, which roughly means descended from Shem, if Shems name was arab or something it would make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
The prophet himself predicted their demise no wonder there are hadiths stating Islam began as a foreign religion and will return as a foreign religion. Other hadiths predicting rise of Turks which happened.

Also look at Islamic golden age and see how many scientists, philosophers and thinkers were Arab. Mostly Persian jfl. Most Islamic scholars in Sunni Islam are Persian too. Berbers in Spain mogged but not really these Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and AspiringMogger
The prophet himself predicted their demise no wonder there are hadiths stating Islam began as a foreign religion and will return as a foreign religion. Other hadiths predicting rise of Turks which happened.

Also look at Islamic golden age and see how many scientists, philosophers and thinkers were Arab. Mostly Persian jfl. Most Islamic scholars in Sunni Islam are Persian too. Berbers in Spain mogged but not really these Arabs.

CURRY MOCHA = POO TINGED

EVEN HURRICANES ARE BLACKPILLED

Like culturally and religiously. I have no respect for these countries: 🇸🇦🇱🇾🇪🇬🇹🇷🇮🇷🇮🇶🇩🇿🇹🇳🇲🇦

I don't know why everyone thinks I have some inferiority complex for them just because I'm curry and Muslimcel. I know they don't like us anyway and racist af. From a religious and cultural perspective I have far higher respect for people of Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, Nigeria, Muslim parts of Russia and India. I don't trust people from above flags as my 'Muslim brothers' or very distrustful and backstabbing brothers at best. I think Muslims in the West share my sentiment even MENA diaspora.

Yes a lot of curries especially FOB ones back home worship MENA but out of ignorance really. But they're a disgrace and have been for over a century. They've been culturally colonised and imitation of cultural norms associated with the West have seen political and local support. Yes it's true curries were 'colonised' politically by the British and Indonesians by Dutch, but they made little attempt to change their society culturally and locals were always against. Look at this Saudi cuck @Megas Alexandros crying how Saudi isn't like the West and how life is "brutal".

Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck phat ass Moroccan, Turk or Iranian. But that's where my admiration stops - between the legs of hot MENA who is still virgin. But even I know quite a lot of the population are incompatible even for curry who is relatively non-religious compared to other curries (90% of curries I know pray 5x a day). I'm in the 10% unfortunately.
I think the MENA grouping is retarded, but yeah most of those countries have annoying as fuck people. Especially Morocco. (respect Algeria though :( )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Zizou
Like culturally and religiously. I have no respect for these countries: 🇸🇦🇱🇾🇪🇬🇹🇷🇮🇷🇮🇶🇩🇿🇹🇳🇲🇦

I don't know why everyone thinks I have some inferiority complex for them just because I'm curry and Muslimcel. I know they don't like us anyway and racist af. From a religious and cultural perspective I have far higher respect for people of Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, Nigeria, Muslim parts of Russia and India. I don't trust people from above flags as my 'Muslim brothers' or very distrustful and backstabbing brothers at best. I think Muslims in the West share my sentiment even MENA diaspora.

Yes a lot of curries especially FOB ones back home worship MENA but out of ignorance really. But they're a disgrace and have been for over a century. They've been culturally colonised and imitation of cultural norms associated with the West have seen political and local support. Yes it's true curries were 'colonised' politically by the British and Indonesians by Dutch, but they made little attempt to change their society culturally and locals were always against. Look at this Saudi cuck @Megas Alexandros crying how Saudi isn't like the West and how life is "brutal".

Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck phat ass Moroccan, Turk or Iranian. But that's where my admiration stops - between the legs of hot MENA who is still virgin. But even I know quite a lot of the population are incompatible even for curry who is relatively non-religious compared to other curries (90% of curries I know pray 5x a day). I'm in the 10% unfortunately.
Season 1 Gun GIF

Traitor

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Michael Myers and bloomercel
If your daughter brought an Indian Muslim home you should welcome him with open arms.
if these Muslims actually did research onto genealogical bloodlines they would be more open Indians imo, especially since alot of indians are prob descended from shem, Ophir is highly likely to be ironically Mumbai or kerala

On a related note, I would be heiling the War on Terror if it was racially conscious.
Brown people don't really understand democracy and are incapable of looking after themselves, they need colonial administration.
#AryanGWOT
You're literally... nevermind...

if these Muslims actually did research onto genealogical bloodlines they would be more open Indians imo, especially since alot of indians are prob descended from shem, Ophir is highly likely to be ironically Mumbai or kerala
View attachment 2470497

MOCHA = BROWN

NORTH INDIAN = POO TINGED

BROWN POO

View attachment 2470506

Extremely Severe Cyclonic Storm Mocha
Meteorological history

Mocha at peak intensity approaching Myanmar on 14 May
Formed9 May 2023
Dissipated15 May 2023
Caging that your best argument against curries is the colour of a cyclone.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, zura and 0hMan
YOU SAY POOJA BITCHES ARE MORE PIOUS BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU CAN GET

AND YOU ACTUALLY WANT THE SUPERIOR SMV WOMEN LIKE NEA/MENA/LATINA/MIXED

YOU CAN'T GET ONE SO YOU CALL THEM SLUTS

JFL AT YOU
What latina muslims are there? JFL, Islam and being a latina are 2 extremely conflicting things.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Caging that your best argument against curries is the colour of a cyclone.
Extremely Severe Cyclonic Storm Mocha
Meteorological history

Mocha at peak intensity approaching Myanmar on 14 May
Formed9 May 2023
Dissipated15 May 2023

Hurricane Jova
Meteorological history

Jova nearing its peak intensity on September 7
FormedSeptember 4, 2023
Remnant lowSeptember 10, 2023
DissipatedSeptember 12, 2023

Typhoon Mawar (Betty)
Violent typhoon
Meteorological history

Mawar at its peak intensity over the Philippine Sea on May 26
FormedMay 19, 2023
ExtratropicalJune 2, 2023
DissipatedJune 3, 2023

i agree, i inherently lose respect for any “muslim” nation who tries to pass itself off as “very secular and non islamic! we aren’t like those dirty barbaric muzzies :feelswah::feelswah:“ even tho europeans just see them as any other brown person jfl and ofc this leads to their women being whores which is disgusting, bring sharia law back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TsarTsar444, tbh aff and 2 others
What latina muslims are there? JFL, Islam and being a latina are 2 extremely conflicting things.
I mean Northeast Asians, Latinas, Central Asians, mixed race and Arabs >>>>>>>>>>>>> POOS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tbh aff, Supreme and SecularIslamist
They deny it though and hate black people. Especially Moroccans. They hate when their sisters are pan African and take bbc
I mean I wouldn't want my sister fucking niggers either, but I mean they're Moroccans. They're practically just niggers that speak Arabic half of the time. Almost ALL Moroccans have significant SSA dna.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
Does the speech of God just happening to be Arabic and not the hundreds of thousands of others that have existed as well as many rules existing that seem purely an adaption to pre-Islamic desert times not sound suspicious? Jfl. Though indeed Arabs are cucks
Funnily enough there's a verse in the Quran predicting this argument and explaining it.

I mean I wouldn't want my sister fucking niggers either, but I mean they're Moroccans. They're practically just niggers that speak Arabic half of the time. Almost ALL Moroccans have significant SSA dna.
most white boys don’t care if sisters take bbc

most white boys don’t care if sisters take bbc
From what I've seen, it seems like their problem is more so with the fetishization of their people by blacks in France. Also, it goes without saying that most nafris are more religious than the average American white.
(also take me off your ignore list! :rage:)

All look curry enough in my eyes, honestly can't really tell the difference between all of them, despite them insisting their nostril shape is a clear and obvious phenotype difference. Nothing makes these people angrier than calling them indian, which has become one of my favorite things to do.
Agree with everything jfl (ps u look curry aswell)

ethnic on ethnic crime is cage

From what I've seen, it seems like their problem is more so with the fetishization of their people by blacks in France. Also, it goes without saying that most nafris are more religious than the average American white.
It's a shame you have to set the bar so low.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
It's a shame you have to set the bar so low.
I know, I was just saying that because he said most white americans don't have a problem with their sister fucking niggers. The state of my people man, fuckin' Jews...

• +1
Every time I see a post like this, their IP is almost always in india.
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
Im not curry fag that Hindu shit is garbage too all religions are for low iq peasants same shit different regulations depending on how nuch their societies were developed arabs just became humans after they found oil
Christian became tolerant cuz development

I didn’t block you.

And black women are ugly so ofc black men go for other races

Agree with everything jfl (ps u look curry aswell)

ethnic on ethnic crime is cage
yeah i am I see no issue with it, it's funny how other ethnics get immediately defensive and claim they pass as the opposite race.

• +1
Reactions: Interested
yeah i am I see no issue with it, it's funny how other ethnics get immediately defensive and claim they pass as the opposite race.
"Brown" nationalities are generally prone to diversity in terms of colour unlikes whites or blacks.

Claiming you pass as another race is no issue of you actually do. What is gigacringe when you go around claiming something else all the time or saying I'm this X ethnicity but look Y and raise it up all the time like a reflex. My sister does this.

I dont look Bengali but identify as it all the time. Only when others call me out on it I say yeah I look different than usual. For many curries when they're mistaken as MENA they see it as badge if honour. Same with MENA when someone says they look white/med.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I didn’t block you.
Strangely it says you did. Maybe it's a glitch, idk.
And black women are ugly so ofc black men go for other races
Shit's fucked. They go for everybody else and their women are ugly in return. It seems that blacks have a different sexual standard though, I see blacks saying black celebs are handsome when they aren't, and that black female celebs are hot when they aren.t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Shit's fucked. They go for everybody else and their women are ugly in return. It seems that blacks have a different sexual standard though, I see blacks saying black celebs are handsome when they aren't, and that black female celebs are hot when they aren.t
Hey Bhai, I've been writing a new high effort thread, wanna take a look? I want some high IQ individuals to take a look at it before I post

"Brown" nationalities are generally prone to diversity in terms of colour unlikes whites or blacks.

Claiming you pass as another race is no issue of you actually do. What is gigacringe when you go around claiming something else all the time or saying I'm this X ethnicity but look Y and raise it up all the time like a reflex. My sister does this.

I dont look Bengali but identify as it all the time. Only when others call me out on it I say yeah I look different than usual. For many curries when they're mistaken as MENA they see it as badge if honour. Same with MENA when someone says they look white/med.
People have said I look Bengali like its some kind of curry insult but to me we all look Indian, some weird inter-tribal curry banter of sorts, dont understand what makes curry Indians look at Bengalis like they are inferior when they are indistinguishable

• +1
Hey Bhai, I've been writing a new high effort thread, wanna take a look? I want some high IQ individuals to take a look at it before I post
Sure! :)

Most blacks still prefer black women it’s jsut less than other races

If I blocked you before you deserved it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Joe Rogancel
People have said I look Bengali like its some kind of curry insult but to me we all look Indian, some weird inter-tribal curry banter of sorts, dont understand what makes curry Indians look at Bengalis like they are inferior when they are indistinguishable
We are usually darker and shorter. Also don't have Bollywood SMV. That's probably why. That being said we have mogger jaws thanks to this

Makes your teeth red for life tho

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 18522