I hate people from MENA

thats cause the indians u have seen are super dark dravidians abdullah, u prob mistook the normal brown and light brown ones as a cousin, and cant really tell the difference, I saw a video of an small arab guy looking at a river of sand looked super indian, idk what height u think is short, but westerners are going to be bigger than any arab in the east,
Indians have their distinc look which can be easily noticed same with somalis.

Attachments

• D7B9B33B-8836-4895-AE4F-DF8DB857D258.png
    D7B9B33B-8836-4895-AE4F-DF8DB857D258.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We dont have many saudis here but indians average height was 165cm by 2011 study. They are the shortest race i seen here in nordic. Im like 180cm with shoes and tall mogg 80% of them.
man is bragging about height mogging indians at 5 9 :feelskek: im 5 9 and dont consider this tall enough to call other people short :lul:

Thats what you want to believe. Over.

Look at those arabs
yeah give them the arab headgear and I wouldnt be able to tell the difference, put a burkha over the womyn and even more so/

man is bragging about height mogging indians at 5 9 :feelskek: im 5 9 and dont consider this tall enough to call other people short :lul:
Lol Im short dude but i still height mog majority of indians. That was my point.

yeah give them the arab headgear and I wouldnt be able to tell the difference, put a burkha over the womyn and even more so/
Here some syrian refugees.

Attachments

• 2F5230A2-AEAA-48AE-8ED4-CBAB7A6C89E7.png
    2F5230A2-AEAA-48AE-8ED4-CBAB7A6C89E7.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Like culturally and religiously. I have no respect for these countries: 🇸🇦🇱🇾🇪🇬🇹🇷🇮🇷🇮🇶🇩🇿🇹🇳🇲🇦

I don't know why everyone thinks I have some inferiority complex for them just because I'm curry and Muslimcel. I know they don't like us anyway and racist af. From a religious and cultural perspective I have far higher respect for people of Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, Nigeria, Muslim parts of Russia and India. I don't trust people from above flags as my 'Muslim brothers' or very distrustful and backstabbing brothers at best. I think Muslims in the West share my sentiment even MENA diaspora.

Yes a lot of curries especially FOB ones back home worship MENA but out of ignorance really. But they're a disgrace and have been for over a century. They've been culturally colonised and imitation of cultural norms associated with the West have seen political and local support. Yes it's true curries were 'colonised' politically by the British and Indonesians by Dutch, but they made little attempt to change their society culturally and locals were always against. Look at this Saudi cuck @Megas Alexandros crying how Saudi isn't like the West and how life is "brutal".

Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck phat ass Moroccan, Turk or Iranian. But that's where my admiration stops - between the legs of hot MENA who is still virgin. But even I know quite a lot of the population are incompatible even for curry who is relatively non-religious compared to other curries (90% of curries I know pray 5x a day). I'm in the 10% unfortunately.

bla bla blaaa

Attachments

• gfgf.jpeg
    gfgf.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 3657252_IMG_9591.jpeg
    3657252_IMG_9591.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3657253_IMG_9590.jpeg
    3657253_IMG_9590.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 0
South asians have inferiority complexes against Latinos and Arabs
Not true lol. I'd say we have an inferiority complex/worshipping complex towards Iranians and turks because the mughals that created curry muslim culture, were persianized Turkic peoples. The only thing "Arabic" about curry muslim culture is the religion tbh, everything else is persian and Turkic influenced.

I never once in my life felt any inferiority complex towards MENA or latins. MENA are literally usually criminals and you people make it hard for other muslims to have a good life in the west because of all the crime you people commit, ethnic looking muslims get tarred with the same brush for your actions. I have admitted that I think levantine arabs mog, but only levantines. Gulf arabs literally look curry (like the king of Saudi could walk through Pakistan and north India in normal clothing, and no one would look twice at him) and NA are a hit and miss between looking Lightskin med or looking like gulf arabs lmao. Overall I do think your culture is pretty inferior I'm not going to lie.

I consider Iranians to be the most glorious and sophisticated people in all of MENA, and they tend to be lightskin and good looking as well. It's just a shame that they tend to be non religious In the diaspora.

With latins, once again Latins are criminals lol, so I don't necessarily look up to them. I think some of the women can be hot from time to time, but most of the time they are usually short brown native looking.

South asians have inferiority complexes against Latinos and Arabs
no way lol

It's usually the Arabs on r/phenotypes and other sties that try to larp as Southern European and get made fun of for it because they look brown and ethnic as fuck

For the South Asians, it's only really the Punjabis that have the inferiority complex with Arabs and shit.

Latinos yeah kinda true actually lol but they're very different from Arabs