I hate people from MENA

Accurate. But for purposes of this thread that MENA's sax should be replaced with white cock.
Ethnics have shit bones dude only Dravidians and Latinos are bone moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and SecularIslamist
It's such a fucking shame. They get passed around like a joint once they see white chad cock. Iranians are the worst in my experience. That country would've been the absolute worse if those mollahs (who are really a small elite) were in power. Usually the small elites in soyciety are the secularising western worshipping one. ..
Bwc on ethnic whores is yottabased

Most blacks still prefer black women it’s jsut less than other races

If I blocked you before you deserved it
I literally never spoke to you until I realized I was ignored JFL

>No Somali flag

Is that a good or bad thing?

Mistakes

You made one post as a graycel and think you're 'rent free'. My thoughts have nothing to do with you, you were just an example of a cuck.

Jfl wannabe Arab you were carried by Muslim Persians intellectually and colonised by Turks for 1000+ years. Otherwise the prophet himself predicted the downfall of Arabs. Nothing admirable at all. Stay in your desert sandnigger.
Arabs were lazy so the gooks came along from central asia to the middle east and established stable muslim empires first being seljuks: Later independent turkified mena countries laying the foundation of the ottoman, safavid and mughal empire.

Only the early expansion of islam by the arabs mogged after that they were in their comfort zone and fucked off

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Arabs were lazy so the gooks came along from central asia to the middle east and established stable muslim empires first being seljuks: Later independent turkified mena countries laying the foundation of the ottoman, safavid and mughal empire.

Only the early expansion of islam by the arabs mogged after that they were in their comfort zone and fucked off
If berbers can be considered Arabs then they mogged until they were kicked out of Spain.

Other than Rashidun and Ummayad not much else admirable about 'Arab history' tbh.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
If berbers can be considered Arabs then they mogged until they were kicked out of Spain.

Other than Rashidun and Ummayad not much else admirable about 'Arab history' tbh.
Jfl at North African Amazighs being Arab they are just “Arabised” not “Arab” because they are not from the peninsula.
Nonetheless they are too exotic to be Arab women from Europe go to Morocco for sex tourism.

What do you think mogged more Arabs in Spain/Iberia or Ottomans in the Balkans?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SecularIslamist
Jfl at North African Amazighs being Arab they are just “Arabised” not “Arab” because they are not from the peninsula.
Nonetheless they are too exotic to be Arab women from Europe go to Morocco for sex tourism.

What do you think mogged more Arabs in Spain/Iberia or Ottomans in the Balkans?
Cordoba mogged Constantinople in 15th century. I think that's a fact. Constantinople was shadow of its former self.

But these Muslims in Andalusia were just endlessly fucking each other until the christcucks took over. At least Ottomans were strong and fearless, fighting multiple enemies on multiple fronts. The Spanish tards made endless alliances with one another and fought each other.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
me amd xangsane have never been called indian
I think ur hoping this is how it is but as someone who is in a highly multicultural part in the west where u have any and every group of people I can confidently tell you, you guys all look Indian, you can deny this all u want but that’s just how it is and I get last say as sacred king.

I think ur hoping this is how it is but as someone who is in a highly multicultural part in the west where u have any and every group of people I can confidently tell you, you guys all look Indian, you can deny this all u want but that’s just how it is and I get last say as sacred king.
im not arab but a kabyle berber

At a FAR lower rate than MENA. It's not even comparable bro. Curries foids are far less slutty than Arab foids. I'm not just talking about Morrocan or Tunisians. Look at Saudi hoes today, they're one generation away from British women.

The most 'religious' Arab country following the most conservative school of thought is accepting their cuckery

im not arab but a kabyle berber
That’s a nifty group of people, I’d kang as an atlantean for fun if I belonged to y’all’s group, a good amount of em could pass as Indian.

That’s a nifty group of people, I’d kang as an atlantean for fun if I belonged to y’all’s group, a good amount of em could pass as Indian.
i get called balkan or white

i get called balkan or white
I guess it depends how swarthy u r for a Berber and if u inherited the more Nordic looking features like blonde hair or different colored eyes.

I guess it depends how swarthy u r for a Berber and if u inherited the more Nordic looking features like blonde hair or different colored eyes.
i have brown eyes and hair, but my pheno is very white looking cos im half lithuanian, i have no features that say im ethnic

no, curry foids are sluttier than Arab foids. BY FUCKING FAR.
JFL this guy this because Curries are poorer and less desirable that means they are more religious lol. Imagine if curries has the wealth of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf , imagine if they had a city like Dubai.

There are already pretty bad with little to no wealth

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Xangsane and robtical
Im bangla bhai, ill be honest, libyans love bengalis, there are certain countries that are racist like Lebanon but thats because they have european inferiority complexes. Also, dont think like this, it rubs off into the rest of your life. People are how they come and Bengalis dont worship arabs, we are just appreciative of how they can speak arabic. I promise you, if you actually met some of these races, you would learn to respect our differences.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb

Attachments

• AF0D1021-3977-491E-95DC-81C554A6DC43.png
    AF0D1021-3977-491E-95DC-81C554A6DC43.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Osman2793
The whole mena is racist. Turks hate arabs. Arabs hate turks. Persian hate Arab. Arabs hate Persians. Arabs will only support each other. Its just history that dont allow us to be brothers. Turks are still pissed that arabs did not choose their empire.

Jada jada.

White complex cancer is not just mena issue. It goes by whole asia.

Last edited:
JFL this guy this because Curries are poorer and less desirable that means they are more religious lol. Imagine if curries has the wealth of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf , imagine if they had a city like Dubai.

Yep, ppl can talk all about the principles/values/honor all they want. Reality is prosperity. If your community have prosperity, you mog. If the actions of saudi keeps them relevant 100 yrs later and rich, they won.

• +1

Exactly. In fact curries are less religious and super slutty when it comes to white cock because their SMV is lower and they crave white validation. Even if curries want to deny it

Keep coping. Average arabs dont look like this. This from your capital.
idk sounds like its u whos coping, my take is the same most westerners would have, u can apparently spot the difference of an arab the same way someone can spot the difference between a black and a white.

Like culturally and religiously. I have no respect for these countries: 🇸🇦🇱🇾🇪🇬🇹🇷🇮🇷🇮🇶🇩🇿🇹🇳🇲🇦

I don't know why everyone thinks I have some inferiority complex for them just because I'm curry and Muslimcel. I know they don't like us anyway and racist af. From a religious and cultural perspective I have far higher respect for people of Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, Nigeria, Muslim parts of Russia and India. I don't trust people from above flags as my 'Muslim brothers' or very distrustful and backstabbing brothers at best. I think Muslims in the West share my sentiment even MENA diaspora.

Yes a lot of curries especially FOB ones back home worship MENA but out of ignorance really. But they're a disgrace and have been for over a century. They've been culturally colonised and imitation of cultural norms associated with the West have seen political and local support. Yes it's true curries were 'colonised' politically by the British and Indonesians by Dutch, but they made little attempt to change their society culturally and locals were always against. Look at this Saudi cuck @Megas Alexandros crying how Saudi isn't like the West and how life is "brutal".

Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck phat ass Moroccan, Turk or Iranian. But that's where my admiration stops - between the legs of hot MENA who is still virgin. But even I know quite a lot of the population are incompatible even for curry who is relatively non-religious compared to other curries (90% of curries I know pray 5x a day). I'm in the 10% unfortunately.
I agree, but I'd remove "Muslim parts of Russia." They're the same as those guys.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The two most racist groups of people I’ve ever met are Eastern Europeans and Arabs by far. Idk if it’s because the prophet (may peace be upon him) was Arab himself, or because the Quran is written in Arabic, but they as people feel superior to other blacks and Indians. One of the most replied to post on this very forum is an Arab saying he’d rather have his daughter date a nafri good for nothing than a west African who is good with his deen. Absolutely cucked people
@KING REIDYZ you have too much power.

Here is ur greatest hero of modern times, does he look indian or
Pheno typically he does not look indian. You are just comparing skin tones. Indians are mixed with three type of dark skin phenotype thats why majority of indian population are dark skinned. Just go to Mumbai and majority of people look darkee than average Arab. Gulf arabs are like the darkest arabs in middle east but they are still lighter than indians.

• +1
idk sounds like its u whos coping, my take is the same most westerners would have, u can apparently spot the difference of an arab the same way someone can spot the difference between a black and a white.
We are sandniggers and indians are shitskins. We dont look like an darvidians. Im just statin facts. You have sandnigger looking phenos but they aint majority and they are also mixed with darvidians. You look like typical mix of them.

Last edited:
#antiswag
I was in my prime back then lol , was bullying everybody to death on any thread with ease , had too many inspiration

I was in my prime back then lol , was bullying everybody to death on any thread with ease , had too many inspiration
I remember you hating on me too. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I was just sad. I'm still sad. :( Because I'm so ugly.
U are perfect

allah azawajel made you perfect cause you are his creature

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
U are perfect

allah azawajel made you perfect cause you are his creature
He only made me ugly. But at least I am healthy, so I say "Alhamdullilah"! :)

We are sandniggers and indians are shitskins. We dont look like an darvidians. Im just statin facts. You have sandnigger looking phenos but they aint majority and they are also mixed with darvidians. You look like typical mix of them.
And yet me and most of the west can’t tell the difference. I know this infuriates you but that’s just the truth and yes u look like Dravidians, a lighter skinned verity, ur the one coping hard.

Here is an albino Dravidian, he looks like a nord, a swarthier version of this dude likes like u,

Attachments

• E2FB401D-5BA8-4224-A539-C5E10429A182.jpeg
    E2FB401D-5BA8-4224-A539-C5E10429A182.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 0
South asians have inferiority complexes against Latinos and Arabs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb and Michael Myers
And yet me and most of the west can’t tell the difference. I know this infuriates you but that’s just the truth and yes u look like Dravidians, a lighter skinned verity, ur the one coping hard.

Yes they can there is reason why indians are called shitskins and not sandniggers. We are just lighter brown Niggas with different phenotype.

But your retarded brain cannot compute that because you think indians are less inferior if they are only called dark. You have been raped by white inferior complex like rest of asia.