I HATE SHORT WOMEN

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
My mother is like 5'1 and father 5'10

MY MOTHER MADE ME A FUCKING MANLET WHILE FUCKING A 10' TALLER MAN AND REJECTING MEN 2 OR 3 INCHES TALLER THAN HER

Shortness only applies to men. Its over if you are a male manlet. If youre a female femlet you have unlimited options.

I WANT TO MASSACRE SHORT WOMEN AND KILL THEM LIKE ST. Rodger

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, Jack, Newguyaround and 2 others
how tall are you

(Mothers' Height + Father's Height) + 5 inches if you're male (+13cm) or - 5 inches if you're a female (-13cm)
Divide by 2
And you get your height
(61" + 70") + 5" = 136"
/ 2 = 68"
Your expected height = 5'8"

Are you 5'8" or even shorter than that OP?

Im 15 and 5'6
(Mothers' Height + Father's Height) + 5 inches if you're male (+13cm) or - 5 inches if you're a female (-13cm)
Divide by 2
And you get your height
(61" + 70") + 5" = 136"
/ 2 = 68"
Your expected height = 5'8"

Are you 5'8" or even shorter than that OP?

Im 15 and 5'6
You're probably not done growing. Let's hope at least.
Otherwise R.I.P. Hopefully you are white. Then you can run JBW game like me. There is still hope for you if you are white. Please tell me you are white.

Otherwise R.I.P. Let's just how you are white. Then you can run JBW game like me. There is still hope for you if you are white. Please tell me you are white.
Im actually injecting HGH 2 grand per month to become a human at 5'9 so that i can SEAmax

Short women tend to have short legs - a huge failo in bed ngl

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Did you start puberty late? If so I wouldn’t say it’s over yet as you’re still only 15

Short women tend to have short legs - a huge failo in bed ngl
Not always. I saw a 5'1" girl with nice legs. And a 5' filipina with nice legs. But that is the general rule yeah.
I'm a man and I hate how short my legs are. It sucks. It makes it hard for me to shop for jeans and pants. 31" length jeans are too long for me. My mom used to adjust the length for me with the sewing machine. I need to learn how to do that for myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Did you start puberty late? If so I wouldn’t say it’s over yet as you’re still only 15
How can i tell? I already have a lot of body hair and on pubes etc ??

im 16 5 foot 7, its not totally over till you stop growing
Not over, I grew almost 5 inches after 16 (late puberty is a requirement tho)

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
Otherwise R.I.P. Hopefully you are white. Then you can run JBW game like me. There is still hope for you if you are white. Please tell me you are white.
JBW only works for tall white guys !!!

JBW only works for tall white guys !!!
I've had some success with Asian women as a short white man. Though if you want to slay hot/westernized Asian girls, you may need to be taller. I fucked a hot 4'10" brown girl though. That is my claim to fame.

• Woah
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Imagine rotting on an incel forum bc your father fucjed a 10' shorter women

• JFL
Reactions: MajinBuu and Deleted member 470
Divide by 2
And you get your height
that would make my expected height almost 10cm less than what my real height is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Short small foids with small skuls are the best. Great to dominate, deepthroat and fuck tiny anus with big cock

it happens

my condolences

Legit, my mother is 5,10 and my dad is 5,11, im 6'5, ty mom, at least im not ugly and short.

• WTF
Reactions: Jack and Nosecel9000
I hate them all, tall or short; Seriously, how do you know if the growth of a fifteen or sixteen-year-old has stopped? Haven't you grown since the beginning of the year?

Can women even feel pain?