I have a feminine brain over for me

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
Guys should fuck as many bitches as they can. I believe in a fairy tale love where both wait for the virginity and lose it together then stay loyal to each other until they die

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~ and Pikabro
I believe in a fairy tale love where both wait for the virginity and lose it together then stay loyal to each other until they die
The Disney lifestyle is not real life, even your mom got pregnant with you after a drunk party, she probably didn’t know she’s pregnant until 3 months later when it was too late to abort, now she tells you fake made up stories about how your dad proposed to her in the moonshine on the beach to make delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and trueceI
The Disney lifestyle is not real life, even your mom got pregnant with you after a drunk party, she probably didn’t know she’s pregnant until 3 months later when it was too late to abort, now she tells you fake made up stories about how your dad proposed to her in the moonshine on the beach to make delusional
She was virgin back then most were virgins or they couldn’t get married

That's good, that means you understand women better than other men.

That's good, that means you understand women better than other men.
Means he will get his heart broken many times by trying to turn a slut into a wife. He buys her flowers while she’s sending pictures of her vagina to other men who constantly tell her to break up with OP, she tells them: No I need him for his money haha but you can come over tonight when he works overtime to pay my bills haha

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and trueceI
If foids must be virgin who are the men going to fuck around with? Each other? You’re just insecure because your women had better men in the past.

Is this experience talking?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Means he will get his heart broken many times by trying to turn a slut into a wife. He buys her flowers while she’s sending pictures of her vagina to other men who constantly tell her to break up with OP, she tells them: No I need him for his money haha but you can come over tonight when he works overtime to pay my bills haha
Welp. I just meant the idea of it, not situations like that. JFL.

Is this experience talking?
Yes but not my own. Your mom told me that last night, oh fuck now I told you her secret, I’m so sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Yes but not my own. Your mom told me that last night, oh fuck now I told you her secret, I’m so sorry
No its defenitely from inside personal experience. The depth is too much. More than what my 4 incher cock went in your mom kys.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

that’s why you pick the most loyal all girls are sluts buddyboyo you just have to find one which doesn’t cheat

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro