I have a few friends who need to be here...

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
One is a teammate and the weakest link on the team indeed. He smokes weed all day, never shows up to practice and is probably a practice away from getting kicked off tbh.

He chases girls like crazy but is short, scrawny, slobbish, and has an off putting face (small skull, UEE, just shit proportions) and long unkempt hair that looks really bad on him. I go over to his house and smoke weed almost every night and it’s always a new dating fuck up. Girl opened his snap but left him on read for days (or blocked), girl ghosted after first date, or we will be walking around campus and he will see a girl he talked to once and be like “hey” and she will say hey really fast and keep walking. He will turn around and be like “how’s it going?” To start a convo and she just keeps walking. This happens a lot when we hang out on campus/go to the library/dining hall. Then he will say “Bitch!” Or “She probably didn’t hear me......”

I am no incel indeed. I want to improve my looks but get lots of good slays. He is jealous of it and gets really irritated when I talk about it. I am much better looking than he is objectively speaking. One thing he does that is really irritating is if we are hanging out and he sees a girl he will drop everything to go cold approach her and gets tunnel vision on her. Or today I was in the dining hall when I saw him standing at this random girls table talking her ear off (almost definitely irritating the piss out of her) and I walked by to say hey. He treated me like I was invisible. I don’t think he realizes friends bring you up and I am not one that would bring his image down that is for sure...

There was also that time my 2nd toe got chopped off and I was limping for a week and he Kept forgetting we need to slow the fuck down like when he saw the bus was coming he was like “oh I think we can catch it!” And started running like a fool through traffic and I limp-ran as fast as I could behind him obviously fucking irritated.

WHAT AN ASPIE

Last edited:
Toecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804