i have been having recurring thoughts and visions of seppuku-ing myself

kovacs

kovacs

Master
at the very least, i seem to suffering from suicidal ideation, but i dont suppose il ever go through with it.

how can i self-medicate against depression? maybe i should buy some bupropion?

anyone else brought themselves out of a rut like this

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 23558
I imagine the sword plunging through my belly and seeing the world explode into particles as remissions of Golgotha, while a lone butterfly floats in the air. I imagine the Sun intensifying to an extreme luminiscence that the blackness Ill enter into is preceded by the true white blnding colour of the glowing ball that sustains life.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
i have this urge to jump into lake and drown myself for 5 months now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
at the very least, i seem to suffering from suicidal ideation, but i dont suppose il ever go through with it.

how can i self-medicate against depression? maybe i should buy some bupropion?

anyone else brought themselves out of a rut like this
Just because you idealize suicide doesn't mean you're depressed. You probably just watch too much anime.

• JFL
I imagine the sword plunging through my belly and seeing the world explode into particles as remissions of Golgotha, while a lone butterfly floats in the air. I imagine the Sun intensifying to an extreme luminiscence that the blackness Ill enter into is preceded by the true white blnding colour of the glowing ball that sustains life.
dammn nigga i thought you would tell me to take aspirin, drink coffee and add thyroid and all would be well

• JFL
Just because you idealize suicide doesn't mean you're depressed. You probably just watch too much anime.
i only workout, do math, read novels and consume copious amounts of recreational drugs

of those four, i only enjoy drugs tbh

the rest of it is all a surrogate actitity, just busywork proximate to the desired thing

Last edited:
i only workout, do math, read novels and copious amounts of recreational drugs

of those four, i only enjoy drugs tbh

the rest of it is all a surrogate actitity, just busywork
Well, are you sad?

describing myself as sad sounds cringe

i just dont have an abundant motive to life is how i would describe it, at-least how i imagine other people experience things
Just focus on yourself and don't worry about other people's standards. If you aren't sad then you're not depressed.

• +1
Just focus on yourself and don't worry about other people's standards. If you aren't sad then you're not depressed.
keep thugging that shit out and grinding

il try ritalin though. i think i might be a happy if i get a girlfriend

based and yukiomishimapilled

• +1
There’s 2 ways I wanna go out there’s the peaceful way and the brutal way

Peaceful way is i go in a massive forest and find a tree i bring a blanket and nitrogen gas and so i lay by that tree and inhale that toxic shit putting me to sleep forever and as decades go by I become apart of that tree

Brutal way is i get an engineer to replicate the spirnglock suits from fnaf and i go inside it and die in the most horrible way ever screaming in agonising pain as my lungs are punctured my head is completely pressured as one of my eyes come out of there socket, my jaw locked in place and my neck twisted in a 360 degree as my head is still apart of the exoskeleton and the spirnglocks ripping my stomach open as my organs fall out as im being recorded just to go viral on a gore website

• +1
love mr. mishima, if only he could have prevented the cucking of japan
Indeed
Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

There’s 2 ways I wanna go out there’s the peaceful way and the brutal way

Peaceful way is i go in a massive forest and find a tree i bring a blanket and nitrogen gas and so i lay by that tree and inhale that toxic shit putting me to sleep forever and as decades go by I become apart of that tree

Brutal way is i get an engineer to replicate the spirnglock suits from fnaf and i go inside it and die in the most horrible way ever screaming in agonising pain as my lungs are punctured my head is completely pressured as one of my eyes come out of there socket, my jaw locked in place and my neck twisted in a 360 degree as my head is still apart of the exoskeleton and the spirnglocks ripping my stomach open as my organs fall out as im being recorded just to go viral on a gore website
nigga if you gotta go you gotta take out some type of government building or do serious damage

this reads like something conjured up by a closeted homosexual bent on punishing himself for his closeness to Satan.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
nigga if you gotta go you gotta take out some type of government building or do serious damage

this reads like something conjured up by a closeted homosexual bent on punishing himself for his closeness to Satan.
You are a low t cuck just say that bro. You wouldn’t be able to handle any of what i said. Keep drinking soy

You are a low t cuck just say that bro. You wouldn’t be able to handle any of what i said. Keep drinking soy
cant be saying this when your suicide fantasies are reddit tier

whats next you will turn a lever causing a humongous cartoon hammer to bump your head jfl

• WTF
cant be saying this when your suicide fantasies are reddit tier
How tf are they reddit tier. Sure i understand that brutal way is a bit autistic cause of the obvious fnaf reference but give me some credit for my peaceful way that’s rdr2 arthur morgan death type shit you feel me cuh?

• +1
How tf are they reddit tier. Sure i understand that brutal way is a bit autistic cause of the obvious fnaf reference but give me some credit for my peaceful way that’s rdr2 arthur morgan death type shit you feel me cuh?
first one is based.

springs in suits is reddit tier come on now were talking about fnaf of all things.

• +1
first one is based.

springs in suits is reddit tier come on now were talking about fnaf of all things.
It’s a good concept tho I think. But if we wanna go normie then my brutal way is just setting myself on fire on instagram live that’s it really

And the reason i have to show it off is because it’s my punishment for my subhumanity

It’s a good concept tho I think. But if we wanna go normie then my brutal way is just setting myself on fire on instagram live that’s it really

And the reason i have to show it off is because it’s my punishment for my subhumanity
self immolation is more painful than anything you can imagine so i would opt for not doing that

• +1
self immolation is more painful than anything you can imagine so i would opt for not doing that
Worst case scenario is if i survive the fire and my face is burnt off and i look beyond subhuman to the point surgery cannot even fix me

Brahmin boss how dark triad and sociopath-maxed are you I need your chemical expertise with some genuinely evil plan I have can I PM you

Nevermind you are a good soul

Last edited: