I have been in state of psychosis for 3+ months now

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
Is there even an end? I just spoke to a guy that was in it for 1 year plus, fucking brutal. Nothing feels real (brutal dpdr all day), my delusions and disorganised thinking have overtaken my life completely and I feel the need to go to the er every day. Something is seriously wrong with me and I think I am going to die at any moment.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Nick.Harte, WishIwasChico and 3 others
Take some taurine.

Time to go to the Ward nigga. Good riddance lmao

• +1
Reactions: X D
Just go ER

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
You'll get gaslighted to the Oblivion by some Becky psychiatrist Who takes chad cock on the side. Modern medicine Is Just eugenics

Jews are attacking you
I’m sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, 5'7 zoomer, antisocialschizoGOD and 2 others
You'll get gaslighted to the Oblivion by some Becky psychiatrist Who takes chad cock on the side. Modern medicine Is Just eugenics
Muh eugenics I mog you jfl, I’m sure there are chads who have went into psychosis bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, penispilled, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ymb, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Muh eugenics I mog you jfl, I’m sure there are chads who have went into psychosis bro
You're getting psychotic because you cannot get laid Bro. Women are taking dicks on tinder while you rot. And you'll get gaslighted by some whore into taking medication to not go ER

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Weak as fuck

I don’t get how going through depersonalization really fucks with your head that much

I don’t get how going through depersonalization really fucks with your head that much
It’s just because the dpdr is combined with a million other fucking things

It’s just because the dpdr is combined with a million other fucking things
It's because of hypergamy. While you go psychotic, Becky takes chad's cock

Weak as fuck
Nah bro honestly I think my body just said fuck you I was destroying it fucking hard first half of this year til august, wasn’t sleeping, had traumatic family stuff happen, abusing caffeine, gym 5x a week, uni, a bunch of other stressors, labouring, got really bad cold. It happened after that and I have a bunch of other weird physical symptoms too it’s so weird. Mind you I have history of ocd, major depression, anxiety and am aspie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and penispilled
It's because of hypergamy. While you go psychotic, Becky takes chad's cock
Why does everything have to be about chads cock with you? Do you want to suck one or something?

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
  • JFL
You're getting psychotic because you cannot get laid Bro. Women are taking dicks on tinder while you rot. And you'll get gaslighted by some whore into taking medication to not go ER
Had nothing to do with girls. My life doesn’t revolve around chicks bro. I can get why they do for you though since you are 30 and lonely rotting in your basement

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Had nothing to do with girls. My life doesn’t revolve around chicks bro. I can get why they do for you though since you are 30 and lonely rotting in your basement
You're getting psychotic because of tinder faggot

Never had tinder
It doesn't matter you watched beckies get 10k likes and now you're psychotic, some roastie Will gaslight you and put you on zombie pills. That's how the system works

severe psychosis, schizophrenia is living nightmare. like imagine permanent bad datura trip. very weary bout psychedelics due to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ElTruecel and incelmogger
It doesn't matter you watched beckies get 10k likes and now you're psychotic, some roastie Will gaslight you and put you on zombie pills. That's how the system works
pills have worked for me before

severe psychosis, schizophrenia is living nightmare. like imagine permanent bad datura trip. very weary bout psychedelics due to this
Bro that shit would almost kill me if I ever did it think. other drugs would be okay probs. I have all traits of psychosis but just without the hallucinations. I’m diagnosed with ocd n shit too and they think I’m aspie

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
It's the jewish radiation beams that are fucking with you. You have to destroy the source of the signal (the Pentagon).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and incelmogger
It's the jewish radiation beams that are fucking with you. You have to destroy the source of the signal (the Pentagon).
I just want to feel alive and enraged again, like I’m out on a mission for the Lord and the white race. I used to feel that way but idk wtf happened. I need Tren

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Of course they do, otherwise they wouldn't give you It. They make you into an old faggot
Nah they made me more low inhib and smarter, more energetic, etc. not into a zombie at all

Nah they made me more low inhib and smarter, more energetic, etc. not into a zombie at all
And they gave you 10" Dick Bro? Stop daydreaming

And they gave you 10" Dick Bro? Stop daydreaming
Nah but it didn’t really affect my libido, the meds I was on made the effect of any other drug/stim or supplement stronger

Is there even an end? I just spoke to a guy that was in it for 1 year plus, fucking brutal. Nothing feels real (brutal dpdr all day), my delusions and disorganised thinking have overtaken my life completely and I feel the need to go to the er every day. Something is seriously wrong with me and I think I am going to die at any moment.
went into psychosis when i took a back camera vid of me never left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, 5'7 zoomer, incelmogger and 1 other person
Nah but it didn’t really affect my libido, the meds I was on made the effect of any other drug/stim or supplement stronger
That's why you're still psychotic. You Need anti psychotics. Abilify and geodon

That's why you're still psychotic. You Need anti psychotics. Abilify and geodon
They put me on fluvoxamine in 2019. Got off mid 2022. Geodon wouldn’t make sense for me

• JFL
Then keep having psychosis nigga
Blocking dopamine and serotonin would make it worse my nigga, and it also has side effects related to movement which I already have problems with

Blocking dopamine and serotonin would make it worse my nigga, and it also has side effects related to movement which I already have problems with
No It doesn't you're too High dopamine that's why you have psychosis

No It doesn't you're too High dopamine that's why you have psychosis
We shall see what my neurologist has to say next appointment and my psychiatrist

We shall see what my neurologist has to say next appointment and my psychiatrist
They Will put you on risperidone and geodude i bet my ass on it

• Hmm...
Get ready for abilify Bro. I call my friend everyday and tell him "abilify Bro? What a subhuman" lmao

• Love it
Get ready for abilify Bro. I call my friend everyday and tell him "abilify Bro? What a subhuman" lmao
I doubt it tbh my main issue is ocd and when they last put me on meds for it they worked and they weren’t atypical antipsychotics but who knows man since I do have psychotic symptoms

I doubt it tbh my main issue is ocd and when they last put me on meds for it they worked and they weren’t atypical antipsychotics but who knows man since I do have psychotic symptoms
do you think having a women would solve your problems

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and incelmogger
do you think having a women would solve your problems
Yes after I have got this shit fixed, mainly my physical symptoms. But it would be good to have a girl by my side that would fight for me and convince me I’m real no matter what, be obsessed, etc. and that it will all be alright. Hopefully she would be crazy gf too and force me to go hospital until they found out what was wrong with me. But that’s unlikely. How could a girl connect with me that much when I don’t feel anything, am only htn and am so mentally fucked up? The only way I could meet one in my current state and continue talking to her And vibing being somewhat fun is by abusing drugs and alcohol. If a girl randomly pops up I will do this and it will ensure me trip to the er eventually

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Take antipsychs like ziprexa risperdal quetiapine theyll prolly put u on one of those

• +1