I have been in state of psychosis for 3+ months now

Take antipsychs like ziprexa risperdal quetiapine theyll prolly put u on one of those
paliperidone is the best one i was in the ward for a month

• Woah
Reactions: incelmogger
Take antipsychs like ziprexa risperdal quetiapine theyll prolly put u on one of those
I’ll legit refuse until they tell me what my physical symptoms are and if I am gonna die. They can put me in a ward idgaf until they fix them

Yes after I have got this shit fixed, mainly my physical symptoms. But it would be good to have a girl by my side that would fight for me and convince me I’m real no matter what, be obsessed, etc. and that it will all be alright. Hopefully she would be crazy gf too and force me to go hospital until they found out what was wrong with me. But that’s unlikely. How could a girl connect with me that much when I don’t feel anything, am only htn and am so mentally fucked up? The only way I could meet one in my current state and continue talking to her And vibing being somewhat fun is by abusing drugs and alcohol. If a girl randomly pops up I will do this and it will ensure me trip to the er eventually
if u are an actual white htn this should be easy as fuck

if u are an actual white htn this should be easy as fuck
Yes everyone here rates me that here and I’m 185 but I’m so mentally fucked up and shooken physically that I don’t think I could get the balls to go out and try unless I got my hands on some serious stimulants and stuff that made me horny

You'll get gaslighted to the Oblivion by some Becky psychiatrist Who takes chad cock on the side. Modern medicine Is Just eugenics
Modern (((medicine))) is Jewish

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and incelmogger
Fuck bro what were the positives and your symptoms before?
Random disorentation, i dont have psychosis, i got a psychotic attack from stress its different from like genetic and it starts on its own

• +1
Im completely fine now im off the paliperidone in like a month then ill he taking nothing

• +1
Random disorentation, i dont have psychosis, i got a psychotic attack from stress its different from like genetic and it starts on its own
Sounds similar to me bro. I’m interested to see what the psych says

Yeah they fucking ruin peoples lives a lot of the time but big pharma is also very good in a lot of ways
There's nothing good about big pharma, it's all a giant Jewish criminal industry

Do NOT Be put on ability, shit will give you the worst akithisia ever i almost banged my head into a wall to kill myself. Literally had parkinsons for a couple wrrkd

• +1
Do NOT Be put on ability, shit will give you the worst akithisia ever i almost banged my head into a wall to kill myself. Literally had parkinsons for a couple wrrkd
THATS a jew drug, paliperidone feels liek their actually tryna tackle the issur w out fucking ur body over

• +1
Yeah bro I’ll refuse to take shit that effects movement as I already have movement and balance issues. If you’ve heard of PPPD it’s symptoms like that. I have to get my ears checked out

i
Is there even an end? I just spoke to a guy that was in it for 1 year plus, fucking brutal. Nothing feels real (brutal dpdr all day), my delusions and disorganised thinking have overtaken my life completely and I feel the need to go to the er every day. Something is seriously wrong with me and I think I am going to die at any moment.
m in for 5 months im not even lying shits so bad fr

• +1
Yeah bro I’ll refuse to take shit that effects movement as I already have movement and balance issues. If you’ve heard of PPPD it’s symptoms like that. I have to get my ears checked out
u have vertigo

you have cognitive issues?

What caused it bro? Do you have physical symptoms or just mental?
both, idk i got scared so badly someone almost killed me and i got fucking depressed that day and didnt come out from it

• +1
u have vertigo
Non-spinning vertigo. Constant muscle spasms, twitches (it’s more like a bobbling feeling and shaking that causes weird movements and feelings), rocking and swaying, disconnect from my body, one side feels super heavy when walking, feel generally unsteady when sitting, laying and walking, stuff like that.

Non-spinning vertigo. Constant muscle spasms, twitches (it’s more like a bobbling feeling and shaking that causes weird movements and feelings), rocking and swaying, disconnect from my body, one side feels super heavy when walking, feel generally unsteady when sitting, laying and walking, stuff like that.
u having a stroke? i have spinning vertigo walls fucking melt all the time, forget things and words n shit, i see things and i heard voices too but not anymore tho, hearing things dissapeared, i still see hallucinations

Nah bro honestly I think my body just said fuck you I was destroying it fucking hard first half of this year til august, wasn’t sleeping, had traumatic family stuff happen, abusing caffeine, gym 5x a week, uni, a bunch of other stressors, labouring, got really bad cold. It happened after that and I have a bunch of other weird physical symptoms too it’s so weird. Mind you I have history of ocd, major depression, anxiety and am aspie
@edgemaxx

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
like i couldnt talk , and forgot every word, i had paranoia i couldnt go to class for 2 months and was absent i thougt my classmates were gonna harm me im 17 tho

u having a stroke? i have spinning vertigo walls fucking melt all the time, forget things and words n shit, i see things and i heard voices too but not anymore tho, hearing things dissapeared, i still see hallucinations
Nah bro but I would say it’s more disequilibrium than spinning if we talking bout vertigo. Sometimes it also feels like I’m floating or being pulled

• +1
Nah bro but I would say it’s more disequilibrium than spinning if we talking bout vertigo. Sometimes it also feels like I’m floating or being pulled
i feel like my heads spinning , when i look at walls they are melting, and yeah

• +1
im going to psychologist, might help me idk

• +1
like i couldnt talk , and forgot every word, i had paranoia i couldnt go to class for 2 months and was absent i thougt my classmates were gonna harm me im 17 tho
Nah I don’t have that but I have really extreme paranoia. I guess when I talk to people I say all the same shit I used to and do it fine but I don’t feel fully present, the interaction doesn’t feel real at all. I’m just doing things, but idk how. I took exams when all this was going on and was fine with them, as well as a presentation.

• +1
i feel like my heads spinning , when i look at walls they are melting, and yeah
fuck man it’s crazy how stress can do this shit I’ve seen so many people experience similar shit as a result of a traumatic event combined with illness and other stressors

• +1
i still cant sleep i didnt sleep for 5 months now like i cant sleep at night but im good after sun comes up
Ye I had insomnia for about a few months prior to this happening and during it for a couple months . Now I have developed fear of sleep tho

• +1
Non-spinning vertigo. Constant muscle spasms, twitches (it’s more like a bobbling feeling and shaking that causes weird movements and feelings),
I have the same feelings, I think they started ever since i got addicted to nicotine (snus), but even if i stop snussing it only gets worse, how do you treat physical symptoms? I live in a shithole so It's highly unlikely that I can find a good psychiatrist, and most drugs are prohibited here.

• +1
I have the same feelings, I think they started ever since i got addicted to nicotine (snus), but even if i stop snussing it only gets worse, how do you treat physical symptoms? I live in a shithole so It's highly unlikely that I can find a good psychiatrist, and most drugs are prohibited here.
I am going to the ward either tomorrow or the next (private) and not leaving til they tell me what the fuck is going on, give me an assessment and put me on meds to calm the symptoms, I can’t fucking sleep and I dread it. If you wanna talk more about your symptoms feel free to pm bro. On top of that I also have these weird vibrating and pulsing sensations and I can’t get my legs to calm the fuck down, also feels like I’m kinda bouncing and rocking backwards and forwards and twitching side to side a little along with my pulse. It’s more noticeable on left side and a little calmer when I lay flat with full support but I still feel the pulsing and mt hands are shaky and when I hold my phone it moves backwards and forwards. Valium helps a tiny bit but not that much

what does it feel like?

Is there even an end? I just spoke to a guy that was in it for 1 year plus, fucking brutal. Nothing feels real (brutal dpdr all day), my delusions and disorganised thinking have overtaken my life completely and I feel the need to go to the er every day. Something is seriously wrong with me and I think I am going to die at any moment.
ER mentioned
IMG 4171