I have never met anyone more conscious about other people overhearing their convos than I am

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When with normie mates, there is one guy in particular that says annoying sex related shit that is only suitable to be spoken about indoors
Yet he will say it in public and he will also try embarass me as we are walking down the street by saying "go on approach her" with a big grin on his face, which makes it blatantly obvious to the girl going past that something is being said about her. I just try ignore it but it makes me look bad and I have come close to resorting to violence on him.
One time we were in my backyard when I lived in the city and he was loudly talking about "Superman that Ho" which is "when you cum on a girls back and then stick the sheets to her, so when she wakes up in the morning she has a cape"
There are neighbours in the yard next to us who I assumed could clearly hear this and I was trying to get him to tone it down because it seemed like a bad reflection on me, like next time they see me entering my house they will think I am a freak with obscure friends.

When I am drunk this fear of being overheard goes away but I would say it takes me about 8 shots to get to the inhib levels of a normal person when it comes to speaking loudly with strangers around. I have often walked with people in public and they tell me they cannot hear what I'm saying

Sometimes I have had normie acquintances(housemates) and my closer, weirder acquintances in the same room together briefly and when they weird acquintances start talking about aspie shit I start panicking and try to say nothing because I don't want my aspie cover blown in front of normie acquintances

2 PSLers have been in my apartment and I had to open the window to keep the room cool but whenever they would say something I deemed as loud enough for my neighbours to hear I would remind them that they should keep their voice down in case people hear (was saying some racist stuff and stuff about slaying foids)
I wish I was not this high inhib and just didn't care

I met another PSLer in public last week and the convo began fine because we had a place to sit and talk about PSL topics with nobody nearby but then he wanted to walk somewhere and as soon as we began walking past people I just didn't have it in me to speak about PSL autism topics due to fear of people hearing (despite us being in a country where English isn't first language)
I essentially became mute because the thought of someone hearing me discussing what surgeries I am getting would've made me realize what a subhuman life I am leading so I decided to go home not long after meeting up because I felt like a sheer autist not being able to speak and keep a convo going

I made a post recently saying I hate it when people bring up the topic of height with me when in public because if someone overhears it they will think "look at that lanklet subhuman, all he has to talk about is his height" this is a genuine fear of mine and a PSLer I knew in Ireland used to bring it up nearly every time we left the house

I have never met another person more crippled by the judgement of complete strangers as I am
I remember once talkiing 1 on 1 with a drunk guy and he kept using the term "fat cunt" to describe someone he knew while an overweight girl was right there collecting glasses from tables and my cortisol spiked trying to think of a way to change the convo to stop getting him to say "fat cunt" in the presence of an overweight girl

I am a slave to judgement and I will never be able to change this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20327, Rt-Rust1 and 6 others
but then he wanted to walk somewhere and as soon as we began walking past people I just didn't have it in me to speak about PSL autism topics due to fear of people hearing (despite us being in a country where English isn't first language)
Ngl I should have thought twice before deciding to say loudly/practically shout "My frame is shit" in the middle of a crowded street

To some extend I feel in a similar manner, for example I would feel very uncomfortable talking about the redpill drivel in public (PUA stuff, "shittests", "spinning plates", cringed while typing that jfl), but then I'd feel uncomfortable talking about that nonsense in private as well (because it's retarded); however I'm more than fine with discussing blackpill/looks in front or even with normies. Maybe I'm just less high-inhib than I've previously thought
I remember once talkiing 1 on 1 with a drunk guy and he kept using the term "fat cunt" to describe someone he knew while an overweight girl was right there collecting glasses from tables and my cortisol spiked trying to think of a way to change the convo to stop getting him to say "fat cunt" in the presence of an overweight girl
This is a perfectly natural reaction tho, I'd feel the same way

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
PSL gave u brainrot bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I have the solution to this

Start acting like you have Tourette's in public

literally just start saying random words, do random body twitches

walk everywhere backwards like the Japanese sometimes do

Start saying shalom to random strangers while looking them directly in the eye

Shout and make random chimp noises in public

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, isis_Bleach, A L P H A M A L E and 7 others
I have the solution to this

Start acting like you have Tourette's in public

literally just start saying random words, do random body twitches

walk everywhere backwards like the Japanese sometimes do

Start saying shalom to random strangers while looking them directly in the eye

Shout and make random chimp noises in public
:lul::lul::lul:

This is your biggest problem tbh

Your quietness is so incongruent with your masc looks. Someone would take one look at you and expect you to be some loud extroverted jock

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and 6ft4

Your quietness is so incongruent with your masc looks. Someone would take one look at you and expect you to be some loud extroverted jock
Not sure if hyperbole but I always assume my underlying incel physical traits (small skull, thin bones etc) are enough for people to avoid categorizing me as the loud jock type.
I do question how many other guys are out there that look roughly the same as me physically while also having the same "quiet demeanor"

I guess it really might be that rare for some with an aspie+lanklet blueprint to looksmax to a respectable level
Every guy I knew irl that I could have aspie or redpill convos with had absolutely zero respect for their appearance.

When with normie mates, there is one guy in particular that says annoying sex related shit that is only suitable to be spoken about indoors
Yet he will say it in public and he will also try embarass me as we are walking down the street by saying "go on approach her" with a big grin on his face, which makes it blatantly obvious to the girl going past that something is being said about her. I just try ignore it but it makes me look bad and I have come close to resorting to violence on him.
One time we were in my backyard when I lived in the city and he was loudly talking about "Superman that Ho" which is "when you cum on a girls back and then stick the sheets to her, so when she wakes up in the morning she has a cape"
There are neighbours in the yard next to us who I assumed could clearly hear this and I was trying to get him to tone it down because it seemed like a bad reflection on me, like next time they see me entering my house they will think I am a freak with obscure friends.

When I am drunk this fear of being overheard goes away but I would say it takes me about 8 shots to get to the inhib levels of a normal person when it comes to speaking loudly with strangers around. I have often walked with people in public and they tell me they cannot hear what I'm saying

Sometimes I have had normie acquintances(housemates) and my closer, weirder acquintances in the same room together briefly and when they weird acquintances start talking about aspie shit I start panicking and try to say nothing because I don't want my aspie cover blown in front of normie acquintances

2 PSLers have been in my apartment and I had to open the window to keep the room cool but whenever they would say something I deemed as loud enough for my neighbours to hear I would remind them that they should keep their voice down in case people hear (was saying some racist stuff and stuff about slaying foids)

I met another PSLer in public last week and the convo began fine because we had a place to sit and talk about PSL topics with nobody nearby but then he wanted to walk somewhere and as soon as we began walking past people I just didn't have it in me to speak about PSL autism topics due to fear of people hearing (despite us being in a country where English isn't first language)
I essentially became mute because the thought of someone hearing me discussing what surgeries I am getting would've made me realize what a subhuman life I am leading so I decided to go home not long after meeting up because I felt like a sheer autist not being able to speak and keep a convo going

I made a post recently saying I hate it when people bring up the topic of height with me when in public because if someone overhears it they will think "look at that lanklet subhuman, all he has to talk about is his height" this is a genuine fear of mine and a PSLer I knew in Ireland used to bring it up nearly every time we left the house

I have never met another person more crippled by the judgement of complete strangers as I am

Nigga i have a friend who says retarded shit (which he misinterprets) and says it out loud he also doens't realize that people are gonna make judgements and also misinterpret

i have exact same thoughts tbh

idk if everyone else is retarded or we are

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

jfl no one is gonna do anything or know wtf frame means
if they do dont even entertain them and theyll leave

that's his hyper nt showing through. normies know not what they do. they are clueless and only embarrassing themselves.

me tbh