I have never seen a white zoomer work hard in a gym

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
The problem with gyms right now is white zoomers treating them like the new mall

right now white zoomer men and white zoomer females are PACKING in gyms and not working out but socializing and messing around

"public" gyms WILL end up like the outlet mall in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, EverythingMattersCel, socialcel and 7 others
cope there’s a germanic youngcel who i know who trains seriously at multiple gyms and is competing for a body building competition

it’s the curries and a lot of asians who never get big

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
the biggest guys at the gym are either black, arab, white, hispanic or polynesian

nobody else

white zoomers definitely make progress, at least from what i’ve seen at multiple gyms myself

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
cope there’s a germanic youngcel who i know who trains seriously at multiple gyms and is competing for a body building competition

it’s the curries and a lot of asians who never get big
Not cope in America. Gyms in America are literally just socializing clubs.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, try2beme and thereallegend
Only roided tryhards or oldheads in German gyms

all the zoomers are 6"1 too and 6"3 with that broccoli hair, its over

• JFL
The problem with gyms right now is white zoomers treating them like the new mall

right now white zoomer men and white zoomer females are PACKING in gyms and not working out but socializing and messing around

i am the exception

White zoomers are either jacked or fat not realy an in between

• +1

View attachment IMG_7932.webp @autistic_tendencies approaching a girl right after taking this photo (he got kicked out due to harassment)

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
working hard in the gym is a blessing

who gives af let them live

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, try2beme and thereallegend
they're slaying while you're worrying about your bench press max LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme and thereallegend
they're slaying while you're worrying about your bench press max LMAO
IMG 7926
Yours is the left one bro, sorry to break it to you.

there's just less incentive. the white zoomer already is at the top of the social hierarchy, getting big and jacked has rapidly diminishing returns, it isn't worth it to work super hard for more muscles that don't really do anything for them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, thereallegend and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
What? I had an Ideal boxer lean body there. That's what females want
Doesn’t seem like an ideal body to me. Your shoulder to waist ratio is far from ideal. Your clavicles are average at best and your scapula is almost non existent. On top of that; little to no muscle mass. Looks about ideal!

Attachments

• IMG_7908.png
    IMG_7908.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Doesn’t seem like an ideal body to me. Your shoulder to waist ratio is far from ideal. Your clavicles are average at best and your scapula is almost non existent. On top of that; little to no muscle mass. Looks about ideal!
Bro i had shoulders retracted in that ss. I have good frame skeleton Is not the problem.

Legit question why do u care

Bro i had shoulders retracted in that ss. I have good frame skeleton Is not the problem.
Just admit it bro, this amount of coping isn’t going to help you, it is going cause you just more and more psychological pain. I know a lot about frame and skeletal structure. Yours is far from ideal, but there is hope with gymmaxxing. It will take years for you to develop a decent frame, but rotting at home won’t do much my brother.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Just admit it bro, this amount of coping isn’t going to help you, it is going cause you just more and more psychological pain. I know a lot about frame and skeletal structure. Yours is far from ideal, but there is hope with gymmaxxing. It will take years for you to develop a decent frame, but rotting at home won’t do much my brother.
My frame Is good Bro. Gymmaxxing doesn't do shit for me i do 10 series of dips and 10 series of pull ups but i'm still fat. When i did the same workout before the pills i got ripped in 3 months. You can't do shit when you have low t

My frame Is good Bro. Gymmaxxing doesn't do shit for me i do 10 series of dips and 10 series of pull ups but i'm still fat. When i did the same workout before the pills i got ripped in 3 months. You can't do shit when you have low t
You need to increase your rate of protein synthesis

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
When I was 18-21 and technically a zoomer I trained with serious determination and fought for every gram of muscle gained
The craving to build muscle when you're below a reasonable physique level and have never known what it's like to be big just felt so different

Can't do shit they poisoned me with zionist pills i had good hormones before that
Take some pump agents
Citrulline arginine

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
IMG 7834
Your clavicles are narrow and your shoulders are compressed to your ribcage. Even at a bodyfat of 22+ it looks narrow. Fat fills your frame in and gives the illusion of a wider skeletal structure at higher bf levels. Even if you retract your shoulders, i can still tell due to your structure and proportions. You have typical low T skinny fat physique, with extremely low sex appeal (repulsive to women). But I don’t want you to feel bad, there is hope. Taking action and addressing your issues is a big step, but arguing with retards on this forum as a 30 year old man will make you look worse and worse, if you won’t take action, it will be completely over for you in a couple of years.

View attachment 2785403 Your clavicles are narrow and your shoulders are compressed to your ribcage. Even at a bodyfat of 22+ it looks narrow. Fat fills your frame in and gives the illusion of a wider skeletal structure at higher bf levels. Even if you retract your shoulders, i can still tell due to your structure and proportions. You have typical low T skinny fat physique, with extremely low sex appeal (repulsive to women). But I don’t want you to feel bad, there is hope. Taking action and addressing your issues is a big step, but arguing with retards on this forum as a 30 year old man will make you look worse and worse, if you won’t take action, it will be completely over for you in a couple of years.
What the fuck are those Lines Bro? Just measure shoulders to waist
Idk what you're trying to tell me you saw my Pic before the meds, i didn't have this build and i know Is 0 sex appeal but can't do shit about It. Bothers me so much that you people think i m lazy and shit you have absolutely 0 idea of the damage that those meds do on your body.

What the fuck are those Lines Bro? Just measure shoulders to waist
Idk what you're trying to tell me you saw my Pic before the meds, i didn't have this build and i know Is 0 sex appeal but can't do shit about It. Bothers me so much that you people think i m lazy and shit you have absolutely 0 idea of the damage that those meds do on your body.
IMG 7835
IMG 7938
On the right we have an example of someone with a good frame BEFORE gymmaxing. Compare your frame to his, I don’t even need to tell you. You have no gap in between your ribcage and shoulder, its litterly compressed. Don’t delude yourself into thinking “oh ny frame is good” see it for what it is. I’m not lying to you or hating, i’m saying it for what it is. Your structure looks more like this guy:
IMG 7940

View attachment 2785414 View attachment 2785416 On the right we have an example of someone with a good frame BEFORE gymmaxing. Compare your frame to his, I don’t even need to tell you. You have no gap in between your ribcage and shoulder, its litterly compressed. Don’t delude yourself into thinking “oh ny frame is good” see it for what it is. I’m not lying to you or hating, i’m saying it for what it is. Your structure looks more like this guy: View attachment 2785418
You are retarded

View attachment 2785414 View attachment 2785416 On the right we have an example of someone with a good frame BEFORE gymmaxing. Compare your frame to his, I don’t even need to tell you. You have no gap in between your ribcage and shoulder, its litterly compressed. Don’t delude yourself into thinking “oh ny frame is good” see it for what it is. I’m not lying to you or hating, i’m saying it for what it is. Your structure looks more like this guy: View attachment 2785418
Black dude had 0 lats that's why he had a gap. You're retarded stop with those bullshit

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Black dude had 0 lats that's why he had a gap. You're retarded stop with those bullshit
Nigga lats are behind, its your back🤣🤣🤣. You can still see a gap if you have big lats, calling me retarded isn’t going to help you bro. After seeing this pic you understand what I mean.
IMG 7942

• +1
Nigga lats are behind, its your back🤣🤣🤣. You can still see a gap if you have big lats, calling me retarded isn’t going to help you bro. After seeing this pic you understand what I mean.
View attachment 2785439
holy shit. they're doing a LAT SPREAD that's why they have a gap. nothing to do with frame size. i don't have idea what you want from me i'm invisible now so fuck off not in the mood to argue about this nonsense.

holy shit. they're doing a LAT SPREAD that's why they have a gap. nothing to do with frame size. i don't have idea what you want from me i'm invisible now so fuck off not in the mood to argue about this nonsense.
Typical response from a butthurt aspie who rage quits. No they weren’t doing a lat spread, its jef seids frame. He has wide clavicles and a wide scapula. On top of that big lats, but you have no clue about this topic. You don’t understand what a “gap” means in between ribcage and shoulder.
IMG 7930
(You rn)

• JFL
Typical response from a butthurt aspie who rage quits. No they weren’t doing a lat spread, its jef seids frame. He has wide clavicles and a wide scapula. On top of that big lats, but you have no clue about this topic. You don’t understand what a “gap” means in between ribcage and shoulder.
View attachment 2785444 (You rn)
just look at his elbow and shoulders they're not aligned. you know shit, plus no one gives a shit as my frame is LARGE i don't care about no gay ass bodybuilding aesthetics standards. my only problem is that i'm fat.

just look at his elbow and shoulders they're not aligned. you know shit, plus no one gives a shit as my frame is LARGE i don't care about no gay ass bodybuilding aesthetics standards. my only problem is that i'm fat.
Holy shit you’re really retarded aren’t you? Your elbow and shoulder shouldn’t be aligned. Telling me i know shit, while you don’t even understand the basics. You keep arguing about something you dont care? This is not bodybuilding standards, this is male dimorphism standards.

Holy shit you’re really retarded aren’t you? Your elbow and shoulder shouldn’t be aligned. Telling me i know shit, while you don’t even understand the basics. You keep arguing about something you dont care? This is not bodybuilding standards, this is male dimorphism standards.
yes they should if they're not you're doing a lat spread. i don't really care but i still want you to explain this.

yes they should if they're not you're doing a lat spread. i don't really care but i still want you to explain this.
IMG 7929
You understand now? This is what a masculine dimorphic good frame looks like. Stop coping with “muh they do lat spread” or some other bs. Just accept it and stop deluding yourself. And then when I confront you with the truth you get all butthurt and call me a “retard”. While i’ve done my research about this topic. So we cool now bull? Or are you going to bark again at me?

View attachment 2785451 You understand now? This is what a masculine dimorphic good frame looks like. Stop coping with “muh they do lat spread” or some other bs. Just accept it and stop deluding yourself. And then when I confront you with the truth you get all butthurt and call me a “retard”. While i’ve done my research about this topic. So we cool now bull? Or are you going to bark again at me?
bro i don't give a shit my frame is good to me i don't care about no gap. i have other problems i'm just mad at the fact that you're trying to flame me when i'm fucking fat invisible like who fucking cares right now?? just shut your ass up.

bro i don't give a shit my frame is good to me i don't care about no gap. i have other problems i'm just mad at the fact that you're trying to flame me when i'm fucking fat invisible like who fucking cares right now?? just shut your ass up.
I don’t try flame you. I just told you for what it is and you get mad and angry.

I don’t try flame you. I just told you for what it is and you get mad and angry.
yes because i don't give a shit about your opinion. there were 0 girls that would have rejected me because i didn't have some gaps that only male homo gymcels are obsessed with. women want a WIDE frame wide thick neck and 6 pack abs with a little of muscle definition and that's all, i don't have it right now so i'm invisible not because your gay homo gymcel theories no one gives a fuck about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and moreroidsmoredates
yes because i don't give a shit about your opinion. there were 0 girls that would have rejected me because i didn't have some gaps that only male homo gymcels are obsessed with. women want a WIDE frame wide thick neck and 6 pack abs with a little of muscle definition and that's all, i don't have it right now so i'm invisible not because your gay homo gymcel theories no one gives a fuck about.
This exactly what a mad response looks like from a low t individual. You just lost your argument and now you are all angry. I didn’t say your frame was shit, never said that. I only said it was far from ideal and you kept arguing about that. Now you lost the argument and try the change the subject. But i’m not mad, i see what’s going on in your mind. I’m not a troll or butthurt incel who will flame you even further.

• JFL
This exactly what a mad response looks like from a low t individual. You just lost your argument and now you are all angry. I didn’t say your frame was shit, never said that. I only said it was far from ideal and you kept arguing about that. Now you lost the argument and try the change the subject. But i’m not mad, i see what’s going on in your mind. I’m not a troll or butthurt incel who will flame you even further.
i'm saying that only homo gymcels give a fuck about this "ideal" frame. my frame is large with narrow waist so it was good for females when i was ripped.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, iam good boy and moreroidsmoredates
i'm saying that only homo gymcels give a fuck about this "ideal" frame. my frame is large with narrow waist so it was good for females when i was ripped.
But you didn’t slay when you were ripped, how can you tell females liked it? Your frame isn’t shit, but not wide either, just proved it. Again: these are not “:feelswah:gymcel homo standards”. Come on bro, you can do better than this, expected better from you.

But you didn’t slay when you were ripped, how can you tell females liked it? Your frame isn’t shit, but not wide either, just proved it. Again: these are not “:feelswah:gymcel homo standards”. Come on bro, you can do better than this, expected better from you.
I Slayed Bro. How can you say it's small look at how Wide It Is compared to the head and waist. You're pissing me off so much Bro

I Slayed Bro. How can you say it's small look at how Wide It Is compared to the head and waist. You're pissing me off so much Bro
If you already get pissed off by a dude on the internet, I can’t imagine how bad your life is. By the way you talk on this forum and your communication i 100% know you larp about your slays, i know these kind of people. Why you getting so pissed easily? If you are 100% confident about your frame you shouldn’t be getting mad, but subconsciously and deep down you know the truth.

• Woah
Reactions: albe.ORG
If you already get pissed off by a dude on the internet, I can’t imagine how bad your life is. By the way you talk on this forum and your communication i 100% know you larp about your slays, i know these kind of people. Why you getting so pissed easily? If you are 100% confident about your frame you shouldn’t be getting mad, but subconsciously and deep down you know the truth.
I get pissed because you're talking about my frame when i have much bigger problem. I'm not larping otherwise i wouldn't have given a shit about my current condition if i was Always incel