I have never seen a white zoomer work hard in a gym

I get pissed because you're talking about my frame when i have much bigger problem. I'm not larping otherwise i wouldn't have given a shit about my current condition if i was Always incel
Yes you have much bigger problems, i never said that your frame was a problem, i only said it was far from ideal. But your brain didn’t comprehend it.
Look bro, im being generous with you, you seem to be mentally heavily damaged by some autistic children on this forum. Now you get mad at everyone. Your frame is average, never said it was bad and gymmaxxing would ascend you hard. Thats al I said, but no->>> you got al mad and couldn’t accept the fact that you didn’t have a “wide frame”.

Yes you have much bigger problems, i never said that your frame was a problem, i only said it was far from ideal. But your brain didn’t comprehend it.
Look bro, im being generous with you, you seem to be mentally heavily damaged by some autistic children on this forum. Now you get mad at everyone. Your frame is average, never said it was bad and gymmaxxing would ascend you hard. Thats al I said, but no->>> you got al mad and couldn’t accept the fact that you didn’t have a “wide frame”.
I don't accept It because it's Wide, got shit tons of comment irl about my Wide shoulders. I have a much Better frame than zyzz for example. Straight clavicles and very Wide both compared to my head and in Absolute size. I can't gymcel when i have low t levels caused by pills, you're fucking Thick i told you this 20 times and still don't understand.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I don't accept It because it's Wide, got shit tons of comment irl about my Wide shoulders. I have a much Better frame than zyzz for example. Straight clavicles and very Wide both compared to my head and in Absolute size. I can't gymcel when i have low t levels caused by pills, you're fucking Thick i told you this 20 times and still don't understand.
Thick?
Alright bro, so you just accepted it’s over for you. You will die on this forum and stay fat? It is what it is.

Thick?
Alright bro, so you just accepted it’s over for you. You will die on this forum and stay fat? It is what it is.
Yes i accepted It since i've done multiple water fasting and workout yet i still have a shitty body. What am i suppose to do, kill myself?

Yes i accepted It since i've done multiple water fasting and workout yet i still have a shitty body. What am i suppose to do, kill myself?
You will probably end up killing yourself if this continues. Because physical death comes after you killed yourself mentally. You’re on the way of killing yourself mentally. It will only get worse day by day. Talk with a psychiatrist or you will commit suicide. I know the pattern in people like you. Don’t take it lightly. Autistic low IQ children will troll with you here and make your situation even worse, take my advice.

You will probably end up killing yourself if this continues. Because physical death comes after you killed yourself mentally. You’re on the way of killing yourself mentally. It will only get worse day by day. Talk with a psychiatrist or you will commit suicide. I know the pattern in people like you. Don’t take it lightly. Autistic low IQ children will troll with you here and make your situation even worse, take my advice.
Lol psychiatrists are the ones Who caused my misery. I won't kill myself i have good copes Life Is not about wymenz

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Lol psychiatrists are the ones Who caused my misery. I won't kill myself i have good copes Life Is not about wymenz
Alright bro, if you can cope it’s good. I’m a good christian and if I can prevent someone from committing a major sin (suicide) i will do it. You’re a good guy, but this forum just fucked you mentally up. I can tell.

there's just less incentive. the white zoomer already is at the top of the social hierarchy, getting big and jacked has rapidly diminishing returns, it isn't worth it to work super hard for more muscles that don't really do anything for them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What the fuck are those Lines Bro? Just measure shoulders to waist
Idk what you're trying to tell me you saw my Pic before the meds, i didn't have this build and i know Is 0 sex appeal but can't do shit about It. Bothers me so much that you people think i m lazy and shit you have absolutely 0 idea of the damage that those meds do on your body.
Hes such a dick lmao

They don’t need to. They can just run JBW

I don't accept It because it's Wide, got shit tons of comment irl about my Wide shoulders. I have a much Better frame than zyzz for example. Straight clavicles and very Wide both compared to my head and in Absolute size.
Holy fuck you are schizophrenic