I have the worst skin in this site

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Currently using cleanser (when i feel oily), neutrogena hydroboost moisturize with hyaluronic acid and retin-a 0.25 4x times per week. Also sunscreen spf 60. Any recommendations? *been on retin-a for 2 weeks.

20190927 123612

*Minoxidil fucked me up, thats why i have acne. I was also bloated as fuck while on minox and had no colour/glow in my face. Since i've been off this shit i'm not bloated anymore and my zygos appear much more and dont have dead skin colour.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
No you don't
Screenshot 20190927 174249

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, Alexanderr, Deleted member 616 and 12 others
cope my chernobyl survivor tier acne mogs your pathetic glowing prettyboy skin to oblivion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Shit skin sir, intermmitent fast lifestyle asap.

It depends, I use a lot of stuff for my skin but it works for me.

For you though it might be bad product or using too much product. These can irritate your skin and make it worse even if you think its beneficial.

When I breakout I hardly use any product because it irritate my skin even more. When it goes away though I go all out which helps prevent future breakouts.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
bad skin is almost always internal issue, ive noticed it more in narcs

they tend to put their bodies through hell, after i relaxed maxed and started drinking cider daily my skin completely cleared up, dont use any skincare products except moisteriser

Shit skin sir, intermmitent fast lifestyle asap.
Cope?
bad skin is almost always internal issue, ive noticed it more in narcs

they tend to put their bodies through hell, after i relaxed maxed and started drinking cider daily my skin completely cleared up, dont use any skincare products except moisteriser
I dont use a lot of stuff. Just the basics.

Water and 1k kcals daily.
Already drink tons of water. Guess i just need more time so the retin a can do its work. Been only usin it for 2 weeks and off minox for only 1 month. I'm sure with time my skin will get better (or at least i hope lol)

Water and 1k kcals daily.

if you want to wake up flacid, actually you wont wake up becasue you wont be able to sleep properly

lol @ doing anything you wouldnt be able to do long term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Currently using cleanser (when i feel oily), neutrogena hydroboost moisturize with hyaluronic acid and retin-a 0.25 4x times per week. Also sunscreen spf 60. Any recommendations? *been on retin-a for 2 weeks.

View attachment 121346

*Minoxidil fucked me up, thats why i have acne. I was also bloated as fuck while on minox and had no colour/glow in my face. Since i've been off this shit i'm not bloated anymore and my zygos appear much more and dont have dead skin colour.
Retin-a doesn't work in 2 weeks. There is a purging peroid which is probably why you are breaking out. Wait a few months and do not increase the strength because you will go through the purging period once again.
You need accutane.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
if you want to wake up flacid, actually you wont wake up becasue you wont be able to sleep properly

lol @ doing anything you wouldnt be able to do long term

Ive been 2 months on that life already. Idk what u are talking about.

Retin-a doesn't work in 2 weeks. There is a purging peroid which is probably why you are breaking out. Wait a few months and do not increase the strength because you will go through the purging period once again.

You need accutane.
Yea i'll keep the 0.25. I hope the acne goes away with time.

• +1
Ive been 2 months on that life already. Idk what u are talking about.

probably a manlet, im 6 foot 4 i eat 1000 calories for breakfast

fasting gave me acne, fasting with low calories gave me poor health and worse looks

now im chad i eat everything and anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 2933
Yea i'll keep the 0.25. I hope the acne goes away with time.
Acne can be beaten. If retin-a does not cure it start accutane. When dosed correctly it's like magic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
6 foot 5 is ogre tier, id rather be 6 foot 2/3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3043
Eat liver or die coping.

View attachment 121346

Use a salicylic acid cleanser.
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% - Full face x morning and night.
Vitamin A (10-30K a day) Vitamin C (1000-4000mg) Omega 3 , Zinc (40mg elemental)
Hop on doxycycline 200mg on first day and 100mg for 14 days then start taking 100mg once every 2 days and then 3 days so on...
Then stop it completely.

Try to balance your hormones.
Fluctuating testosterone is the main reason.

This is so far the best thing that worked for me did this at the starting of the year and still clear now.

You need accutane.
The pic was taken when I was on month 6 of Accutane. Now I'm on month 20 of Accutane.

• +1
One word: accutane

I know it might sound crazy but are you consuming dairy products like milk? Try cutting those out and see if it improves

Last edited:
Use a salicylic acid cleanser.
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% - Full face x morning and night.
Vitamin A (10-30K a day) Vitamin C (1000-4000mg) Omega 3 , Zinc (40mg elemental)
Hop on doxycycline 200mg on first day and 100mg for 14 days then start taking 100mg once every 2 days and then 3 days so on...
Then stop it completely.

Try to balance your hormones.
Fluctuating testosterone is the main reason.

This is so far the best thing that worked for me did this at the starting of the year and still clear now.
1-4 mg of vit c? Damn man isnt that like super super megadosing? The high iq dude from this forum said 500mg is enough.
My cleanser has salycilic acid in it.
Usin all this things like benzoyl peroxide and salycilic acid and doxycicline isnt going to be too harsh on my skin? Isn't retin-a enough?

How do i balance my hormones? And can u share your experiences with vit a? Ty
One word: accutane
I dont think i need accutane man honestly. My acne is not that severe. I just took the picture with flash on. It is not that visible without flash on.
I know it might sound crazy but are you consuming dairy products like milk? Try cutting those out and see if it improves
I try to consume less dairy as can. Only cheese one time or another. And whey protein.

deve ser o calor da bahia

minha pele é foda, lisinha hehe, qnd eu como porcaria vem espinha no dia seguinte, e qnd eu n suo tb.
tu come mta porcaria de bodybuilder??

antes de eu treinar/fazer exercicio e suar eu tinha mt mais espinha
tua pele parece ser oleosa

minha pele é foda, lisinha hehe, qnd eu como porcaria vem espinha no dia seguinte, e qnd eu n suo tb.

Minha pele é oleosa, e o calor do caralho aqui fode mais ainda. Mas essa acne foi por causa do minoxidil acredito. Parei de usar e agora to na esperança de que o retin-a dê conta de acabar com minha acne. Nao como porcaria nao. Só uma vez ou outra que ngm é de ferro.
@x30001 can you give your opinion ?

Last edited:

Que tipo de alimento pode dar espinha?

Que tipo de alimento pode dar espinha?
cara, sempre que eu como muita porcaria com açucar e corante, no dia seguinte vem umas espinhas na minha cara, sendo que se eu n como n vem nada.

sempre que eu fico tempos sem fazer exercicio/suar tb acontece isso.

cara, sempre que eu como muita porcaria com açucar e corante, no dia seguinte vem umas espinhas na minha cara, sendo que se eu n como n vem nada.

sempre que eu fico tempos sem fazer exercicio/suar tb acontece isso.

Eu consigo entender a lógica sobre fazer exercícios e evitar espinhas mas não sobre açucar, vou procurar sobre.

Ah ok

"Ao consumir alimentos ricos em açúcar ou com alto índice glicêmico, o organismo digere esses carboidratos mais rapidamente, causando pico nos níveis de insulina no organismo. Quando ingerido, sobretudo, carboidratos simples - como açúcar refinado, refrigerante e farinha branca -, o corpo reage apresentando inflamações. Dessa forma, pode promover o aumento da produção de sebo, que entope os poros, resultando em cravos e espinhas."

Talvez se limpar a pele umas 3 ou 4 vezes por dia evite isso...

Eu consigo entender a lógica sobre fazer exercícios e evitar espinhas mas não sobre açucar, vou procurar sobre.
comigo isso acontece, se eu for comer m&m hoje, ou sei la doritos, ou se tiver um aniversario e comer mt bol oe brigadeiro.

eu sei la, acho que esse monte de corante é tipo coisa toxica, que ai vira espinha e sai pela pele. kkkk sei la se faz sentido

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

View attachment 121346

Mogs me