I have to be a glitch in the matrix

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I literally seen an actual autistic kid that is always walking around with a fine girl conversing literally spazzing the fuck out. The thing is it's always a new girl everyday

And I know he's not fucking these thots, but how is an actual kid with a disability mogging me a 6'1, normie, with all limbs, and not mentally disabled

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 9274
Reality is weird isnt it? Was talking to this stacylite recently who is into a fucking normie that only cares about gaming. It was literally ropefuel. Wanted to kms at that moment how lucky someone could be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and PYT
Having a female friend is easy, you just need a good personality unironically

Hard part is fucking them, for this you need look
And I know he's not fucking these thots

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, PYT and Growth Plate
Reality is weird isnt it? Was talking to this stacylite recently who is into a fucking normie that only cares about gaming. It was literally ropefuel. Wanted to kms at that moment how lucky someone could be
Im the biggest normie gamer on this planet. May I get her number please?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
I must have done something bad for this karma. Which is retarded since I'm genuinely a good person irl

Having a female friend is easy, you just need a good personality unironically

Hard part is fucking them, for this you need look
Im starting to think I have no personality

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Ye bro girl at my school is hot as fuck blonde girl and kept trying to get normies attention but he was too shy and passive and high inhib she was giving him strong iois for 2months fuxking brutal

• So Sad
Everyone in this topic sounds like Eliot Rodger

Just face it they mogg

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
There are organizations that send volunteers to keep company to lonely people - senior citizens, disabled, mentally challenged or autistic people etc...
You could probably fake a disability and get volunteers sent to you, but there's no guarantee they will send you girls...

Everyone in this topic sounds like Eliot Rodger

Just face it they mogg
He's literally autistic god bless his soul and God forgive me with a nerd pheno and pasty white skin

I'm starting to think my personality is either shit or doesn't exist

• JFL
Ye bro girl at my school is hot as fuck blonde girl and kept trying to get normies attention but he was too shy and passive and high inhib she was giving him strong iois for 2months fuxking brutal
Tfw when some albino looking mofo gamer addict who pays no attention to girls gets more puss than me. Jfl at this clown world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 3299
Tfw when some albino looking mofo gamer addict who pays no attention to girls gets more puss than me. Jfl at this clown world
Makes u want to give up

• So Sad
@moonblunt thoughts?

It's really wraps for me, do I come off autistic or sum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
@moonblunt thoughts?

It's really wraps for me, do I come off autistic or sum
Ur one of the most nt on this forum so ur probably just high inhib as hell and don’t know how to talk to bitches

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688