I heard back from two different modelling agencies yesterday and can’t decide which one I want (brag thread)

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I just got emailed by both agencies I applied to yesterday and can’t decide which one to reply to. One wants me to go to an audition next month and already gave me a date and place and is also the more prestigious one but the other one is smaller and seems to be more personal. Which one should I reply to? This is part of my money maxxing plan, if I can even get a few thousand a year out of this side hustle I’ll be happy.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and 31 others

CCA0C068 8955 41D8 8093 960670050FC9

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I just got emailed by both agencies I applied to yesterday and can’t decide which one to reply to. One wants me to go to an audition next month and already gave me a date and place and is also the more prestigious one but the other one is smaller and seems to be more personal. Which one should I reply to? This is part of my money maxxing plan, if I can even get a few thousand a year out of this side hustle I’ll be happy.
Post face

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Xangsane, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Nigga that's an audition not an offer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Adonis
Did a few auditions for TV shows but never even got a test shoot. There was literally like 2000 people there, all Chads.

Model agencies in Kerala abandoned sewage system maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis and Catawampus