I hopped on cycle and this is what happened

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I simply can’t believe how I behaved looking back at my last cycle. I went out with this girl on a tinder date mid-cycle and the restaurant we went to was an open-concept layout. My anxiety set in. I thought everyone there was out to get me. I assaulted literally every male in the restaurant out of “self defence”. Took the girl with me right after and went double the speed limit home. Outran the police. Banged out some rpe 10 sets before her. Looking back I wouldn’t change a thing. Needless to say, taking 10g’s instead of 5g’s of creatine daily was a wild time in my life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep and 6 others
I simply can’t believe how I behaved looking back at my last cycle. I went out with this girl on a tinder date mid-cycle and the restaurant we went to was an open-concept layout. My anxiety set in. I thought everyone there was out to get me. I assaulted literally every male in the restaurant out of “self defence”. Took the girl with me right after and went double the speed limit home. Outran the police. Banged out some rpe 10 sets before her. Looking back I wouldn’t change a thing. Needless to say, taking 10g’s instead of 5g’s of creatine daily was a wild time in my life
had me in the first half ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Pietrosiek and 4 others
U look a bit slavic

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
jfl muuuh creatine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Pietrosiek
Is this a joke?