I know why curries hate chinks so much

PotentialChad

PotentialChad

Andronovan supremacist
Curries are the only race that Harbours an unnatural hate towards chinks.

Its because:

Curry cucks mad that white men prefer to creampie chinks over their subhuman race.

Curry subhumans desperate to become white like jews by getting creampied by white man but white man selects superior chink over them. Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and Deleted member 82370
Curries hate Chinks because they are the only countries with a billion over motherfuckers and get mogged to hell and back by them in terms of economy, standard of living, sanitation, security, Olympic medals etc.

and keep in mind this is a country that's a dictatorship and child factories still exist.

After centuries of British rule, India should be moneymogging hard AF by now. Most of the former colonies outside of Africa are doing decently, if not great.

• +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus
Curries are the only race that Harbours an unnatural hate towards chinks.

Its because:

Curry cucks mad that white men prefer to creampie chinks over their subhuman race.

Curry subhumans desperate to become white like jews by getting creampied by white man but white man selects superior chink over them. Lol
I hate them because I am well aware that if that white man has kids with that gook
There's a high probability their son would suffer the same fate as me
And just to remind you
This is your avg "beautiful" Asian
Screenshot 20240819 133625

And this an avg Indian woman in my state, I do not associate myself with Dalits from NE and South India
Screenshot 20240819 133828

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and Gilbert_Durandal
The average chink genuinely is pretty ugly, every geomaxxing cuck out there posts some pretty girl and acts like its the average, and a retard like you shifting the topic onto something entirely different for some retarded reason

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
I hate them because I am well aware that if that white man has kids with that gook
And just to remind you
View attachment 3107871
And this an avg Indian woman in my state, I do not associate myself with Dalits from NE and South India
View attachment 3107878
what state are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
And just to remind you
View attachment 3107871
View attachment 3107878
nice

• +1
Rajasthan
I'm from Uttarakhand. I've been to Rajasthan once and it was really really hot there, felt like I was gonna melt. I also saw alot of east Asian looking tourists near the forts (probs Chinese tourists)

• +1
I'm from Uttarakhand. I've been to Rajasthan once and it was really really hot there, felt like I was gonna melt. I also saw alot of east Asian looking tourists near the forts (probs Chinese tourists)
You most probably visited bikaner, that's literally desert
You should come to Udaipur or Jaipur

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal